Author Topic: 500 mg's of Anadrol daily  (Read 28908 times)

Ripped190

• Getbig II
Re: 500 mg's of Anadrol daily
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
I'd say that's about right

So what is the advantage of adrol then? If superdrol if half the price?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 09:39:58 PM »
that is actually it's main purpose.... as a contest prep drug....
because you are now obviously very lean.... hence it works different in your body....
and when on hgh your body can handle it better....
it fill you out like nothing else, when done right....
most guys i knew only used it the last week, some only the fast few days!!! as result are that fast....

ood luck with your show bro!  8)

thank you. i really doubt i am going to win. i am going in most likely @ 215 and I am exactly 6 feet tall, and I will be going in @ sub 4%, mark my words. On stage under 4%.

the problem is at this stage of my prep, i really am almost mirroring serge nubret's physique. and i know a lot of guys in the NYC metro who i know personally and will be in my weight class are 6 inches shorter than me and on much more gear than me and insulin, and they just look much bigger; much more suited to THIS generation of bodybuilding.

i think in the 70s i would wipe the floor with them. because i fucking worked harder!!! i have been doing this for 10 years without using synthol or insulin!! i may be stupid for having my role models as arnold and serge, but i just straight up don't want the body of literally anybody from the 90s on. i just think it is not what i am after.

however, think arnold looked great in 74 when he was around 250 lbs, and i would one day like to be around 240 (1.5 inches shorter than him). i would be happy. and i just won't budge on the insulin and synthol thing right now. i am not using either of those.

i am all for taking 30 iu of GH daily and 4 grams of gear, but i draw the line with insulin and synthol. too many of my friends have COMPLETELY lost their physiques from that shit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2012, 04:54:22 AM »
the guy thinks because he trains at gold's with all those "pros" that he knows everything about the ifbb and their drug use LOL... you retard they are obviously lying to your face.. you know nothing.. you are a failed bodybuilder and a convict this is the truth... the medical application for 200 pound male can go up to 450mg anadrol... 450MG ANADROL A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MEDICAL USE

don't come here with "i asked this pro and that pro" bullshit ... you have to understand in bodybuilding there is NO FRIENDS.. everyone feeds off each other do you not understand how this game works ? they will step on you in order to advance places nor do they care... they aren't your friends but more like "buddys"

I have 10-15 years friendships with LOTS of bodybuilders, some even competed with me in the same class and we always backed each other.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2012, 04:59:40 AM »
I have 10-15 years "friendships" with LOTS of bodybuilders, some even competed with me in the Gay Games and we always barebacked each other.
fixed..... ;D ;D

oh and your "friends" obviously lied to your face lol...!
guess they did not want you on the same level as them??? great "friends"
now go and have a coke and shut up.... mr 1 anadrol a day makes me sick.....
PANSY!!!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2012, 05:00:10 AM »
At getparrotbig anapolon is used when you are ripped and want to go shredded munzer style.
In real life after a week or so taking anapolon those shy striations that you saw in the mirror upon awackening are now covered with a layer of subcutaneous water

Swlabr

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2012, 05:06:49 AM »
At getparrotbig anapolon is used when you are ripped and want to go shredded munzer style.
In real life after a week or so taking anapolon those shy striations that you saw in the mirror upon awackening are now covered with a layer of subcutaneous water

You're fucking retarded. Please stop typing, you're embarrassing yourself.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2012, 05:09:50 AM »
thanks for proving my point...!!!
now i know you know JACK SHIT about hormones!
anapolon is used by elite bb for prep..... it's a great contest prep drug...
it's used to fill out.... has been like that for years... you just need to know HOW TO PROPERLY DO IT...
which you don't.... lol....
notice that there are no REAL BODYBUILDERS saying i am wrong???? they are all silent....
because they know it's true.....
only little queers like you are spilling nonsense!
because your pro "friends" have told you so and so...

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY DISMISSED! and outed as a noob.....
so just read the posts here from the guys with real knowledge, and read only!!! learn!!
please do not respond anymore, because you are making a real fool out of yourself....
ok FAILCO???

have a great day.....  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »

lol..... lots of bullshit info here it's not even funny and just the fact that you posted this confirms you are a newbie and don't know what the hell you're talking about.  

you know levrone was big on anadrol right ? and so was Mariusz pudzianowski and pretty much all top competitors... have you seen what they looked like ? do they have and i quote "covered with a layer of subcutaneous water"  ::)

you need to know WHEN to use anadrol... you use it to an already LEAN physique.. when the testosterone doses go lower you RAISE anadrol doses to fill out, stay strong etc ....

another thing I have mentioned in the past.. anadrol mimicks testosterone's thickness WITHOUT the water bloat if you are lean

you are an idiot

Swlabr

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2012, 06:30:30 AM »
I'll be lean enough to properly use anadrol soon. I hope I don't start looking like a fat mess because of it. ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2012, 07:05:16 AM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:15 AM »
thank you. i really doubt i am going to win. i am going in most likely @ 215 and I am exactly 6 feet tall, and I will be going in @ sub 4%, mark my words. On stage under 4%.

the problem is at this stage of my prep, i really am almost mirroring serge nubret's physique. and i know a lot of guys in the NYC metro who i know personally and will be in my weight class are 6 inches shorter than me and on much more gear than me and insulin, and they just look much bigger; much more suited to THIS generation of bodybuilding.

i think in the 70s i would wipe the floor with them. because i fucking worked harder!!! i have been doing this for 10 years without using synthol or insulin!! i may be stupid for having my role models as arnold and serge, but i just straight up don't want the body of literally anybody from the 90s on. i just think it is not what i am after.

however, think arnold looked great in 74 when he was around 250 lbs, and i would one day like to be around 240 (1.5 inches shorter than him). i would be happy. and i just won't budge on the insulin and synthol thing right now. i am not using either of those.

i am all for taking 30 iu of GH daily and 4 grams of gear, but i draw the line with insulin and synthol. too many of my friends have COMPLETELY lost their physiques from that shit.

make sure to post pics of the comp

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2012, 08:14:24 AM »

lol...
the things you mention in your post is exactly the reason i do not compete...
why bother? the way i want to look does not win .....
i have the same rolemodels... up to late 80's.... after that bb went downhill..... after 2000 it was officially dead lol!
maybe you should consider classic bodybuilding bro.... it's a growing class.... world championships.... the AC have this class now.... would be awesome for you i think!

and post pics!
 ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2012, 10:14:19 AM »
I always try to learn a little something whenever possible, so when (3) people told me that guys do in fact take 500 mgs of Anadrol per day I thought, "perhaps I'm out of touch, perhaps I just don't know as much as I think I know."

I spent several hours at Gold's Venice today and trained/spoke with (4) friend. They include
-A 2nd place finisher in the Worlds Strongest Man contest.
-A multi-time top 5 Mr Olympia and Arnold Classic winner.
-A 20 year+ winning amateur bodybuilder.
-One of the biggest dealers of anabolics in bodybuilding history.

And they all could only laugh when I asked about Anadrol at those dosages. These cats are all longtime friends who have always discussed anabolics openly and honestly with me.

The highest doses any of the (4) had ever done or ever heard of anyone doing was 50mg's 4x daily for "two or three weeks" directly before a contest, power meet, or strongman show.

As I said before, nobody has ever taken 500 mgs of Anadrol per day, and they never will.

And no, neither one of these cats was one of the four.

bro, send me a bottle of anadrol, ill take 700mg per day for a a couple weeks, or a couple months, whatever you want to see, and ill video tape the daily swallowing of the pills just to prove to you that we crazy sumbitches of the world really dont give a shit.

im not promising im going to look great after doing it though. thats one thing yall fucks always assume, that high doseages means a great, massive physique. shit just dont always work like that. anadrol just jack shit for my physique. tried it once, got legit androlic from eurogear, started at 100mg per day and it didnt do shit but give me a fucking headache, kill my appetite, and make me sleep all day... got up to 400mg per day and gave me migraines and absolutely killer pumps but didnt give me any growth..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2012, 03:17:05 PM »
Anyone else feel slightly "high" after eating fatty foods on anadrol?

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2012, 11:56:33 AM »
What does any1 think about addin 15mg of superdrol and 100 mg of anadrol a couple days before a comp to fill out?