Author Topic: Well, I just got kicked in the nuts by Obama from the Durbin Amendment  (Read 1332 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I opened up my mailbox today and got a letter from my card processor and my business and starting in April, my business will be charged an exorbitant Fixed Aquirer Network Fee and and TF fee for every transactions.  Because I process over 20k a month in sales, I'm going to end up spending an additional 42 dollars a month plus an extra 10 cents on every transaction.  

This is why I don't trust or put my weight behind any politican out there because regardless of what party they are affiliated in, they will always sell you out to the highest donor.   :P

The Durbin Amendment by the way is part of the Dodd-Frank Act.

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I opened up my mailbox today and got a letter from my card processor and my business and starting in April, my business will be charged an exorbitant Fixed Aquirer Network Fee and and TF fee for every transactions.  Because I process over 20k a month in sales, I'm going to end up spending an additional 42 dollars a month plus an extra 10 cents on every transaction. 

This is why I don't trust or put my weight behind any politican out there because regardless of what party they are affiliated in, they will always sell you out to the highest donor.   :P

Only the stupid idiots like yourself that cheered on Dodd Frank thought someone else was going to pay. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Only the stupid idiots like yourself that cheered on Dodd Frank thought someone else was going to pay. 

I didn't cheer anyone on whatsoever.   I understand The Dodd Frank Act is to protect consumers from being defrauded by predatory lenders and junk bonds after the Wall Street Collapse and housing explosion however I knew that eventually someone would have to pay for all of the changes and I knew it was going to be small businesses. 

The only idiot is you because the difference between me is that I stand independent from all parties and actually know what I'm complaining about while you have your fat lips wrapped around the cock of the GOP party and drinking their Kool-Aid that ironically is screwing you...you simply just don't know it yet.
A

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
any why the new fee?  Why taking money?  blank

just take money cuz gov decides too

reminds me of captial gains

I pauid taxes on paycheck, now invest post tax $$

if I win you take 35%

I I lose you let me write off 3000 taxable income

uh

what the fukk

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
GOLDMAN: New Fed Regulation Could Destroy 300,000 American Jobs
 Lisa Du|28 minutes ago|250|5

Goldman Sachs is arguing against a proposed Fed Rule by picking on probably the most sensitive topic in the American economy today: jobs.

The rule in question is a requirement that banks limit single counterparty exposures to 25% of their regulatory capital, and is being mandated as part of the Dodd-Frank reforms.

The Fed, however, is taking it a step further and wants banks with over $500 billion in assets to limit exposures to each other to only 10% of regulatory capital, in order to prevent a domino-effect collapse of multiple banks should just one fail, according to the FT.

Banks, naturally, saying it's unreasonable and that the Fed's models for calculating exposure magnify the numbers without reason. It's also been reported that the CEOs of the largest banks in the US spent a meeting at the New York Fed yesterday arguing against this rule too.

But in a particular stern letter to the Fed Monday, Goldman Sachs laid out the true doom and gloom scenario, as Mark Gongloff at the Huffington Post noted. In the letter, Goldman traces the effect that limiting a bank's exposure to each other would have all way through to the heart of the American economy: jobs—

The Proposed Rules could have wide- ranging negative economic consequences. They are likely to damage market liquidity, generating lower returns for investors and driving higher funding costs for corporate debt issuers, as well as higher transaction costs for activities like hedging interest rate and foreign exchange exposures. This is likely to harm U.S. economic growth and international competitiveness. We estimate that the liquidity impact to the corporate bond market alone would reduce real GDP growth in the U.S. by 15 to 40 basis points over a year. This, in turn, could raise the unemployment rate by 10 to 20 basis points eliminating 150,000 to 300,000 U.S. jobs. Given the current economic environment, it is unclear what the [Federal Reserve Board] could do to offset these impacts through monetary policy.

It seems like Goldman's message is essentially: stop trying to regulate us more because if you do jobs will be axed, and no amount of QE will be able to help you then.

Please follow Clusterstock on Twitter and Facebook.
 Follow Lisa Du on Twitter.

Tags: Goldman Sachs, Federal Reserve, Dodd-Frank, Financial Regulation | Get Alerts for these topics »

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-this-new-fed-regulation-limiting-bank-exposures-will-result-in-the-destruction-of-300000-american-jobs-2012-5#ixzz1toxZEUVA

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
any why the new fee?  Why taking money?  blank

just take money cuz gov decides too

reminds me of captial gains

I pauid taxes on paycheck, now invest post tax $$

if I win you take 35%

I I lose you let me write off 3000 taxable income

uh

what the fukk

It's simple... There are less business people than there are consumers... So it's a smaller group to get pissed off, yet still allow banks to get some money.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
I opened up my mailbox today and got a letter from my card processor and my business and starting in April, my business will be charged an exorbitant Fixed Aquirer Network Fee and and TF fee for every transactions.  Because I process over 20k a month in sales, I'm going to end up spending an additional 42 dollars a month plus an extra 10 cents on every transaction.  

This is why I don't trust or put my weight behind any politican out there because regardless of what party they are affiliated in, they will always sell you out to the highest donor.   :P

You deserve it.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

MM2K

• Getbig IV

I didn't cheer anyone on whatsoever.   I understand The Dodd Frank Act is to protect consumers from being defrauded by predatory lenders and junk bonds after the Wall Street Collapse and housing explosion however I knew that eventually someone would have to pay for all of the changes and I knew it was going to be small businesses. 

The only idiot is you because the difference between me is that I stand independent from all parties and actually know what I'm complaining about while you have your fat lips wrapped around the cock of the GOP party and drinking their Kool-Aid that ironically is screwing you...you simply just don't know it yet.

Dude, no one is trying to say that Republicans are Angels and that Democrats are Scumbags. But step back and ask yourself: Were we better off when Bush, Delay and Hastert were controlling things, or were we better off when Obama, Pelosi, and Reid were controlling things? If the answer to that question is not obvious to you, then you are a moron. Was there less or more corruption when Bush, Delay, and Haster were controlling things?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Dude, no one is trying to say that Republicans are Angels and that Democrats are Scumbags. But step back and ask yourself: Were we better off when Bush, Delay and Hastert were controlling things, or were we better off when Obama, Pelosi, and Reid were controlling things? If the answer to that question is not obvious to you, then you are a moron. Was there less or more corruption when Bush, Delay, and Haster were controlling things?

Bee Pollen and upright rows= The cure for cancer

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

We are NEVER GOING TO BE BETTER OFF BY THE SAKE OF ANY PERSON IN OFFICE.    Politics is a pipe dream and no one has a vote anymore.  Its like voting for the turd that's remaining in the toilet after you've tried to flush it a dozen times. 

Obama...Romney...doesn't fucking matter.  They only look out for their parties interest....not the people
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Hi Vince,

I'm sorry this is happening to you.   :'(

They always find a way to stick it to people in some form or other. They may not call it a "new tax", however, the new tax comes disguised as additional fees for the same, or more often even lower levels of service.

I saw what Dodd-Frank did in the guise of "trying to protect Africans" or "not dealing in 'conflict resources', when in reality it only serves to manipulate & artificially surpress the price for coltan, a rare mineral found only in the Congo. It's the reason our laptops these days are feather light, compared to the barbells of a few years ago.

And of course, there is the BIG TAX they've been using for years, ...THE STEALTH TAX that can be implemented with no legislation required, ...yep INFLATION!!!

A set of these could empower you to protect the family jewels, and ride tall in the saddle without chafing as much, regardless of what the bureaucrats & technocrats decide to do.  :P

w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Hi Vince,

I'm sorry this is happening to you.   :'(

They always find a way to stick it to people in some form or other. They may not call it a "new tax", however, the new tax comes disguised as additional fees for the same, or more often even lower levels of service.

I saw what Dodd-Frank did in the guise of "trying to protect Africans" or "not dealing in 'conflict resources', when in reality it only serves to manipulate & artificially surpress the price for coltan, a rare mineral found only in the Congo. It's the reason our laptops these days are feather light, compared to the barbells of a few years ago.

And of course, there is the BIG TAX they've been using for years, ...THE STEALTH TAX that can be implemented with no legislation required, ...yep INFLATION!!!

A set of these could empower you to protect the family jewels, and ride tall in the saddle without chafing as much, regardless of what the bureaucrats & technocrats decide to do.  :P

Don't know what you're talking about, Judi.

In any event, I got my first bill from my merchant processor.....$147.10
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Don't know what you're talking about, Judi.

I'll explain. You said you got kicked in the nuts.

Everyone knows an athletic protector or a jock cup protects your nuts in the game.

You don't ever want to play the game without your cup to protect your nuts, not even once, because without it, you stand the risk of incurring irreparable damage.

My friend Joe, former NFL pro who used to play for the Seattle Seahawks, always wore his jock in every game, and he has plenty of kids to pass on both the family name and fortune to.

He still wears his jock to this day. His is a GOLDEN jock strap too. It doesn't quite look like the one I showed you.

His looks like this

...but it works the same way I suppose.

As for the chaps... have you ever been horseback riding?
You know how after a while it kind of chafes, ...just like new fees or additional taxes disguised as fees?
Well chaps will prevent you from chafing.

Those particular golden chaps & jock cup may be difficult to find, ...but I know another kind that isn't. They're popping up all over the place and being delivered to 58+ countries worldwide, with more to come.

In any event, I got my first bill from my merchant processor.....$147.10

$147.10? Ouch! That could have gotten you a few grams given global currency trends.

Take Care, gotta go. I have to attend a webinar starting at 12 noon PDT / 3 pm EDT.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
So now this board has turned into a running advertisement for this lazy-eyed c*nt to hawk her latest scam? Keep up the stellar work, mods.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
So now this board has turned into a running advertisement for this lazy-eyed c*nt to hawk her latest scam? Keep up the stellar work, mods.  ::)

Uh-oh.  She'll claim libel and report you.

If only there was something you could purchase from her to keep her quiet...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I'll explain. You said you got kicked in the nuts.

Everyone knows an athletic protector or a jock cup protects your nuts in the game.

You don't ever want to play the game without your cup to protect your nuts, not even once, because without it, you stand the risk of incurring irreparable damage.

My friend Joe, former NFL pro who used to play for the Seattle Seahawks, always wore his jock in every game, and he has plenty of kids to pass on both the family name and fortune to.

He still wears his jock to this day. His is a GOLDEN jock strap too. It doesn't quite look like the one I showed you.

His looks like this

...but it works the same way I suppose.

As for the chaps... have you ever been horseback riding?
You know how after a while it kind of chafes, ...just like new fees or additional taxes disguised as fees?
Well chaps will prevent you from chafing.

Those particular golden chaps & jock cup may be difficult to find, ...but I know another kind that isn't. They're popping up all over the place and being delivered to 58+ countries worldwide, with more to come.

$147.10? Ouch! That could have gotten you a few grams given global currency trends.

Take Care, gotta go. I have to attend a webinar starting at 12 noon PDT / 3 pm EDT.

Judi, if I wanted to buy gold then I would buy it from the flea market where people don't know the value of it.  In any event, I invest in land property....not gold
A