Author Topic: people who commit suicide... are they really cowards....  (Read 10066 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: people who commit suicide... are they really cowards....
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2012, 06:42:15 PM »
Go to Juarez, Mexico, and openly sell coke on the corner: "Drogas, putos! Ondele!"

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »

no they arent cowards
choice is an illusion

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
or are they ballsy?

think about it, could you make up your mind right now to kill yourself and follow through not knowing whats going to happen on "the otherside?" most people think suiciders are pussies for not being able to deal with thier issues. i beg to differ and think that is an extremely ballsy move, one i can never make no matter how hard life gets.

thoughts?.....
Takes immense courage to end ones life - period

Human Beings always love to attack others - and when people committ suicide is a perfect example - it's not bad enough a human being took his life as he was suffering deeply, but others feel the need (especially religous people) to insult the memory of there life by calling them cowards.  This act of calling someone who took his own life a COWARD is in fact an act of Cowardice - as the person is no longer here to defend themselves.  In Japan, taraditionally for samurais, The taking of ones life is considred an honorable way to die after shaming oneself in battle.  Western cultures are fucked up, they have created a system whereby everyone dislikes everyone else and people can't help but attack everybody and everything around them.  The average person has little good to say about others, but heaps scorn on pretty much everything around him.  Unfortunately modern man is a miserable creature - those who commit suicide just couldn't tolerate this fact a moment longer.
V

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
Some intelligent responses in this thread, good stuff.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2012, 07:52:07 PM »
the people who say suiciders are pussies must be real badasses  ::)

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2012, 07:56:46 PM »
the people who say suiciders are pussies must be real badasses  ::)

Same kind of people who think that "being a man" or "being strong" is holding all your emotions back and being a stoic c unt. Anybody who's actually strong isn't afraid to show some emotion i.e.cry etc.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2012, 08:02:09 PM »
Same kind of people who think that "being a man" or "being strong" is holding all your emotions back and being a stoic c unt. Anybody who's actually strong isn't afraid to show some emotion i.e.cry etc.
Thats Homo talk you fucking sissy, now grap hold of your Nutsack and Man up for fuck sake, talking all that Homosexual nonsense.

real Men Don't Cry  ;D
V

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2012, 08:20:19 PM »
Thats Homo talk you fucking sissy, now grap hold of your Nutsack and Man up for fuck sake, talking all that Homosexual nonsense.

real Men Don't Cry  ;D

All jokes aside, nothing better than having a good cry when you've lost a Dear One etc.

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »
Dude, that documentary was awesome. That one dude with long hair, when he jumps, he just hopped on the edge and stood up and fell. He looked like a doll. Most of the other people flailed around, he took it like a pro. Then that one dude who survived, you could tell he is still a mess. Anyways, suiciders are pussies.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2012, 09:54:02 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 11:05:18 PM »
I think if you leave kids/wife/family behind than you would be a coward cause its your responsibility to take care of them. If you're single with no one depending on you than I wouldn't consider them cowards nor brave. No one chooses to be born but taking your own life for some reason remains taboo. I say fuck it do what you want.
 A very close friend of mine, actually a training partner of mine when we were younger, killed himself at the age of 41 - I miss him every day! He was a good man, a strong man and an inspiration.  He was originally my older brothers mate, but we started training together at the gym as I was still only 19 I was a hard trainer - he was also one of the strongest natural trainers I have ever trained with - he had a higher intensity level than the average human being, perhaps this was also part of his problem. I don't know what happened between the last time I seen him and the time he hung himself in his backyard a few years later - but the story goes that his wife was having an affair, their was a lot of heated arguments and some domestic abuse - my friend had two children.  One day he come home early from a business trip and caught his wife fucking a work colleague.  A week later he was dead.  My friend was a solid citizen with no hints of mental illness.  His only real hang up was at the age of 18 discovering he was adopted and that his parents weren't his real parents.  Anyway, he hung himself in his backyard so his wife would find him, that bitch then rang her lover to come and cut him down from the tree.  They then rang the emergency services.  I never liked his wife and always thought she was a bitch!  She never even told the police she was having an affair when they investigated, this information only came out at the coroners inquest, she said she didn't think it was relevant.  Anyway, I miss my friend, I do not think he is a coward, I am sorry that his personal pain was so overwhelming that he had to check out, and I will always think fondly of him.  I must stop, as I am beginning to get emotional.

:'(

also just to add, my friend told his closest friend at the time (a policeman of 20 years) that he was going to kill himself - this was not like my friend to speak like that! and he was the type of person who only made verbal things he was actually going to do, he was not a man who was full of hot air, he was a fairly serious guy, anyway, his friend dismissed him and said that he will call in a couple of days,  two days later he was dead - so please people, monitor your loved ones closely when they are struggling thorough a hard time, you may just save their life!
V

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 01:06:54 AM »
My dad did it when I was 12. Bad depression problems self medicated with drink and drugs. I miss him obviously but I don't miss the drama that followed his every move (psych wards, cops turning up when he went missing for several days which happened constantly, his lies).

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »
or are they ballsy?

think about it, could you make up your mind right now to kill yourself and follow through not knowing whats going to happen on "the otherside?" most people think suiciders are pussies for not being able to deal with thier issues. i beg to differ and think that is an extremely ballsy move, one i can never make no matter how hard life gets.

thoughts?.....

Ballsy. They aren't drifting dreamers who live day by day thinking that "one day they will start doing something".. but never will, and they get depressed, bitter, angry, frustrated, asocial just because if we're being honest, they are just a lazy bunch.. lol and with all the talk that "I could kill myself" but never even do that, they just crave for pity and hugs...
 those who have killed themselves have accepted that there's nothing for them, it's time to turn to the next page, whatever it might hold, so they kill themselves.

But those who kill themselves from pure sorrow and whatnot is another subject entirely.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 02:11:44 AM »
My brother is a paramedic.

Most suicides by hanging the victim is found with scratches all over their neck and often broken fingers as they try to get out of the noose once the realisation of what they done hits them.

Most people hang themselves to kill themselves in Belfast.

I've seen a few vids of people hanging themselves, they never do that, they simply get unconscious, you actually fall unconscious pretty fast.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 04:50:48 AM »
 A very close friend of mine, actually a training partner of mine when we were younger, killed himself at the age of 41 - I miss him every day! He was a good man, a strong man and an inspiration.  He was originally my older brothers mate, but we started training together at the gym as I was still only 19 I was a hard trainer - he was also one of the strongest natural trainers I have ever trained with - he had a higher intensity level than the average human being, perhaps this was also part of his problem. I don't know what happened between the last time I seen him and the time he hung himself in his backyard a few years later - but the story goes that his wife was having an affair, their was a lot of heated arguments and some domestic abuse - my friend had two children.  One day he come home early from a business trip and caught his wife fucking a work colleague.  A week later he was dead.  My friend was a solid citizen with no hints of mental illness.  His only real hang up was at the age of 18 discovering he was adopted and that his parents weren't his real parents.  Anyway, he hung himself in his backyard so his wife would find him, that bitch then rang her lover to come and cut him down from the tree.  They then rang the emergency services.  I never liked his wife and always thought she was a bitch!  She never even told the police she was having an affair when they investigated, this information only came out at the coroners inquest, she said she didn't think it was relevant.  Anyway, I miss my friend, I do not think he is a coward, I am sorry that his personal pain was so overwhelming that he had to check out, and I will always think fondly of him.  I must stop, as I am beginning to get emotional.

:'(

also just to add, my friend told his closest friend at the time (a policeman of 20 years) that he was going to kill himself - this was not like my friend to speak like that! and he was the type of person who only made verbal things he was actually going to do, he was not a man who was full of hot air, he was a fairly serious guy, anyway, his friend dismissed him and said that he will call in a couple of days,  two days later he was dead - so please people, monitor your loved ones closely when they are struggling thorough a hard time, you may just save their life!

Sorry to hear about your friend go out like that but you and I both know what he should've done was to kill the whore instead. Ok, maybe just beat the shit out of her but at least stick around for your kids. Its gotta be fucked up being a young child knowing your father killed himself.

My dad did it when I was 12. Bad depression problems self medicated with drink and drugs. I miss him obviously but I don't miss the drama that followed his every move (psych wards, cops turning up when he went missing for several days which happened constantly, his lies).

:-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 04:53:48 AM »
not a good move: your "lessons" will be exponentially harsher so you "get it" this time

I did it in my last life: Romania 1960's .. I was a 12 yo boy

w8m8

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2012, 05:36:45 AM »
Correct.  The severe depression aspect is no fucking joke.

unless someone has seen a loved one with or felt themselves a severe depression .. it's impossible to understand the bleakness of living and sense of hope in dying they live with

no matter IF there is something else we experience after death .. it still offers relief from the anguish and pain that deep depression fills you with

going for help is demeaning and embarrassing to most people and the social stigma is also a factor in keeping folks from getting treatment

Everyone has a right to end their life .. it's THEIR life .. it's hard on loved ones left behind .. but any loss of someone you love is hard to handle .. no need to make suicide a crime or weakness/flaw of character ... walk in their shoes before judging

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2012, 05:39:28 AM »
unless someone has seen a loved one with or felt themselves a severe depression .. it's impossible to understand the bleakness of living and sense of hope in dying they live with

no matter IF there is something else we experience after death .. it still offers relief from the anguish and pain that deep depression fills you with

going for help is demeaning and embarrassing to most people and the social stigma is also a factor in keeping folks from getting treatment

Everyone has a right to end their life .. it's THEIR life .. it's hard on loved ones left behind .. but any loss of someone you love is hard to handle .. no need to make suicide a crime or weakness/flaw of character ... walk in their shoes before judging
I think they coulb be classified as weak minded though (coward is a different word)  For every person that has commoted suicide, there are thousands of people who battled through their problems and came out the other side.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2012, 05:47:47 AM »
Sorry to hear about your friend go out like that but you and I both know what he should've done was to kill the whore instead. Ok, maybe just beat the shit out of her but at least stick around for your kids. Its gotta be fucked up being a young child knowing your father killed himself.

:-\
Kids always the losers, I remember the funeral, and I didn't think I was going to lose it, but it was at the funeral we got a lot more details about what had happened - but I cried like a baby! and I remember seeing his kids, and I don't think they understood at all what had happened they were about 6 & 8 at the time, they were running around actually having a good time at the funeral, but I just remember the bitch didn't even give him a decent funeral, they showed only one photo of him, and it was one of him when he was younger with his motorcycle helmet on, they didn't even show his face, and no homo, but he was a classically handsome man, muscular square jaw, just a good looking physically strong guy. a mans man, very fun to hang out with!  Once again I must stop, as it has made me very emotional!  Thanks for your condolences!
V

w8m8

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2012, 05:50:51 AM »
I think they coulb be classified as weak minded though (coward is a different word)  For every person that has commoted suicide, there are thousands of people who battled through their problems and came out the other side.

The people who battle this already call themselves weak/coward/helpless/worthless amongst other things

I just choose to take the stance of not labeling them as anything other than hurt and needing relief from what makes them so full of pain

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2012, 05:51:46 AM »
not a good move: your "lessons" will be exponentially harsher so you "get it" this time

I did it in my last life: Romania 1960's .. I was a 12 yo boy
Is this a gag post, or are you serious!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2012, 05:52:00 AM »
I think if you leave kids/wife/family behind than you would be a coward cause its your responsibility to take care of them.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2012, 05:55:09 AM »
Very, very, very complicated topic. Not one that you can simply generalise AT ALL.

Exactly, you can't compare a teenager who got bullied on FB with a parent who lost his/her whole family in a plane crash.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2012, 06:04:41 AM »
Is this a gag post, or are you serious!
I'm very serious .. so when I say not good I speak from expirience

People commit suicide as an easy out from their lessons . but it's not easy at all .. it actually makes things much much more difficult

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2012, 06:09:27 AM »
I'm very serious .. so when I say not good I speak from expirience

People commit suicide as an easy out from their lessons . but it's not easy at all .. it actually makes things much much more difficult
are you suggesting that you have memories of a past life!
V