Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42960 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2012, 11:37:06 AM »
Prosecutors jobs are to prosecute. Clearly you missed the story (posted here in this thread) where the prosecutor admitted she couldnt refute ANY of Zimmermans story (regarding the attack) at the bail hearing.
More and more bullshit from you.

Zimmerman could have claimed aliens attacked.  She can't refute that either.  

All she can do is try to prove her theory, which is that zimmerman profiled TM (by callling him one of these assholes breaking in), activaely pursued him (which we know he did despite 911 suggestions), then murdered him.   #1 and #2 are already proven.  There is no disputing Zimm didn't sit in his truck or that he thought TM was one of those assholes breaking in.

And in the end, while i believe it was a legal shoot, I think zimm gets manslaughter for one reason, and one reason alone - cause he's a liar.  Exaggerating shit to the 911 operator, exaggerating how long he was beaten, etc.  He's gonna do 8 years in prison cause he can't open his mouth without lying to a cop lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
*hangs head*
240, Im really starting to believe you have that complex where people cant differentiate fantasy from reality. You ignore facts or discredit them but expect everyone to accept your completely baseless claims without question.

They have pills for that bro.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2012, 11:46:02 AM »
Dershowitz Blasts Zimmerman Prosecution: 'Not Only Immoral, But Stupid'
Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School told Breitbart News today, "I've had cases in Florida against prosecutors, and this is not the first time they have willfully omitted exculpatory evidence. It's a continuing problem. Here, it’s not only immoral, but stupid. The whole country is watching. What do they benefit from having half-truths in an affidavit?"

-----

With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

When asked if it made a difference whether the prosecution had the bloody photograph at the time they charged Zimmerman, Dershowitz responded, “We do know that there were earlier photographs before the affidavit was done that strongly suggested blood on the back of the head, and we know the police had first access to him, so if there was blood they [the prosecution] would know about it …

"I've had cases in Florida against prosecutors,” Dershowitz said, “and this is not the first time they have willfully omitted exculpatory evidence. It's a continuing problem. Here, it’s not only immoral, but stupid. The whole country is watching. What do they benefit from having half-truths in an affidavit?"  

Dershowitz added, "I'm not taking sides, but I'm insisting that both sides play by the rules, and so far the prosecution is not playing by the rules."

Go ahead 240, keep using your "Well the prosecutor chose to prosecute so there must be something there" lines....
The best part is that you throw our CT's with no evidence yet scoff at thinking the prosecution may be in for him.
You make no sense.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2012, 11:48:24 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2012, 12:30:19 PM »
you people are fucking psychotic.  5 fucking pages on this bullshit?  You people care this much about this crap?  Fuck... I need a few more weeks away... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
you people are fucking psychotic.  5 fucking pages on this bullshit?  You people care this much about this crap?  Fuck... I need a few more weeks away... ::)

There are plenty of threads for you to post in that are not dealing with Zimm.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2012, 12:52:18 PM »
I am terribly guilty of allowing myself to get pulled back.
I do it every fucking time I see a lie from 240's mouth, its like a moth to a flame with me.... drives me nuts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2012, 12:53:16 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2012, 12:55:13 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/20/Dershowitz-prosecution-immoral

240, Mal, Benny, Andre, Straw - ON THE LEDGE 
Yeah I just posted that a couple up.
Interesting stuff.
Stupid prosecutor trying to make a name for herself moved forward when she cant even discount his story. How does she expect to win if she has to prove him guilty? How can she prove his guilt when she willfully admits she cant prove his story wrong? Lol
How much you wanna bet she went for the 2nd degree with plans on dropping it to something minor, hoping to play off peoples emotions?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
Yeah I just posted that a couple up.
Interesting stuff.
Stupid prosecutor trying to make a name for herself moved forward when she cant even discount his story. How does she expect to win if she has to prove him guilty? How can she prove his guilt when she willfully admits she cant prove his story wrong? Lol
How much you wanna bet she went for the 2nd degree with plans on dropping it to something minor, hoping to play off peoples emotions?

I said that the very day remember?   

Plus, what I heard today in that courtroom was a joke.   It was actually embarassing to hear the DA act like that. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »
I said that the very day remember?   

Plus, what I heard today in that courtroom was a joke.   It was actually embarassing to hear the DA act like that. 
No doubt. What kind of self-respecting prosecutor goes to a judge and says "Well I cant prove his story wrong, but I still want to charge him cause I said so!".
She must operate in 240 land.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2012, 01:14:57 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/20/Dershowitz-prosecution-immoral
240, Mal, Benny, Andre, Straw - ON THE LEDGE 

only one on the ledge is you on a daily  basis

btw - Dershowitz is usually a defense attorney so it's not suprising he would have issues with the prosecution.   

Has he seen anything more that what's been released in the media

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
only one on the ledge is you on a daily  basis

btw - Dershowitz is usually a defense attorney so it's not suprising he would have issues with the prosecution.  

Has he seen anything more that what's been released in the media
Did you see what happened in the bail trial today? The prosecutor actually admitted she cannot prove Zimmerman wrong. Seems like thats pretty much admitting she cant prove him guilty. (considering to prove him guilty she has to prove his story didnt happen the way he said he did.) Unless she's going to try and convict him solely on the fact that he killed someone and hope to god that the judges forget about self-defense laws.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »
Did you see what happened in the bail trial today? The prosecutor actually admitted she cannot prove Zimmerman wrong. Seems like thats pretty much admitting she cant prove him guilty.

didn't see it so can't comment on it yet

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2012, 01:54:47 PM »
Here you go.

Bond Hearing Testimony Reveals Huge Hole In State's Case Against George Zimmerman !
Sun-Sentinel ^ | Vanity

Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 11:54:37 AM by MindBender26

Among all the coverage of Zimmerman being granted bail, most reporters are missing the most important detail of the day. The State's investigator admitted, under oath, that they have no way to disprove Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin started the flight and assaulted him.

The details are buried deep in the story, but they are crucial:

Gilbreath is the State's Investigator:
O'Mara is Zimmerman's attorney:

(from the story)

"During further questioning by O'Mara, Gilbreath admitted that the state has no evidence who started the fight. There is also no evidence that Zimmerman didn't walk back to his car after chasing Martin on foot, as the defendant has claimed."

That speaks to, make that screams Stand Your Ground, and combined with new pictures of a bleeding and battered Zimmerman taken three minutes after the police arrived, it's all becoming so very clear to legal observers that Zimmerman walks on a SYG motion or at the least a SD verdict.

(Excerpt) Read more at southflorida.sun-sentinel.com ...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2012, 01:55:24 PM »
I'm sure they will try

I would expect so at least
Are you really on the side of the sinking ship still?  What the fuck is wrong with you people.  Seriously.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2012, 02:00:46 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2012, 02:27:12 PM »
Are you really on the side of the sinking ship still?  What the fuck is wrong with you people.  Seriously.

I"m not on either side

I've said many times that I don't know who started the fight or how it escalated

I'm for finding out the truth as best as that can possibly be done

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »
my whole issue was the guy not being arrested to begin with. 1 guy kills another guy and there is no initial 3rd party witness to testify to self defense... the only story is from the guy with the gun in his hand... that guy gets arrested and the investegation starts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
my whole issue was the guy not being arrested to begin with. 1 guy kills another guy and there is no initial 3rd party witness to testify to self defense... the only story is from the guy with the gun in his hand... that guy gets arrested and the investegation starts.

no - because then the DA has to make a charging indictment and so far, as we are seeing, THERE IS NOTHING against Zimm at all.  That is why there was no grand jury.   

He is going to walk. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »
no - because then the DA has to make a charging indictment and so far, as we are seeing, THERE IS NOTHING against Zimm at all.  That is why there was no grand jury.   

He is going to walk. 

So he will be able to get off and vote OBAMA AGAIN...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
I have no issue with that - I believe the only reason they didnt arrest him is because they had evidence that things werent as they were claimed to be. I read an article stating that for an arrest to happen, someone has to have committed a crime. Killing someone in self-defense is not considered a crime, and since they didnt have any evidence to the contrary, they couldnt (and didnt) arrest him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »

He is going to walk. 

come on 333 - you know that there was no grand jury because she wasn't going for 1rst degree murder (i.e. no proof that it was willful and premeditated which I think everyone can agree with) so she didn't need one

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
Are you blind?  Did you not see what I posted.  That is just one of many witnesses that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2012, 06:16:29 AM »
Are you blind?  Did you not see what I posted.  That is just one of many witnesses that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

again... whose to say that zimmerman didnt start it and trayvon respond...

yeah they say the altercation well into it... but if there isnt a witness that says "zimmerman was walking away and got hit", its Zimmerman's word vs the Dead kid's