Author Topic: 12 months of Rehabilitation  (Read 21239 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 12 months of Rehabilitation
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
Should have trained as a Lifetime Natural and none of this would have ever happened.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 01:21:32 PM »
Just stay healthy billy guns, treat people mainly your family and spouse with alot of love. take care of yourself dont do drugs or alcohol, its all not worth it. I used to be a legendary Falcon but now im just normal but i feel GREAT i dont have the pressure on myself to feel like i need to lift 2 or more hours a day, being a slave to looking "just a tad bit leaner" is a dumb way to live life

live life for the long haul not the short term stay off them stupid ass motorcycles too
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 01:22:51 PM »
Should have trained as a Lifetime Natural and none of this would have ever happened.

LMFAO so steroids cause my 3 car wrecks and 1 motorcycle wreck?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »
LMFAO so steroids cause my 3 car wrecks and 1 motorcycle wreck?

I think what TA was trying to say, in his totally ungraceful manner, is that taking steroids indirectly caused your injuries. I asked you if you were juicing and you evaded the question.

Billy Guns

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
I think what TA was trying to say, in his totally ungraceful manner, is that taking steroids indirectly caused your injuries. I asked you if you were juicing and you evaded the question.

no I didn't look back Ray I am on testim which ios like androgel 100 mg daily dr prescribed because I have low test levels now

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 01:37:15 PM »
no I didn't look back Ray I am on testim which ios like androgel 100 mg daily dr prescribed because I have low test levels now

you wouldnt have low test levels if you did manual labor
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 01:38:56 PM »
you wouldnt have low test levels if you did manual labor

since when is masturbation not a manual job hahaha......my body has been so outta whack between shoulder surgery and spinal the only thing that is normal is the medical bills lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 01:48:14 PM »
How can you injure yourself to such an extent?
Shouldn't Olympic lifters be dead by now...

Billy Guns

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
How can you injure yourself to such an extent?
Shouldn't Olympic lifters be dead by now...

I had 3 car wrecks and 1 motorcycle that is the main reason I went through this the lifting just helped it along

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2012, 01:51:55 PM »
I had 3 car wrecks and 1 motorcycle that is the main reason I went through this the lifting just helped it along

Good luck and get well.

Billy Guns

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
Good luck and get well.

ty bruce

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 02:04:05 PM »
billy guns just play some video games , stay active and relax .
A

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
Good luck Billy!
Take care of your body from now on , eat healthy and start exercising safely in the Gym with a bodybuilding routine when the doctor give a green light.
Start with rehabilitation program that include Dips and Pull-Ups for your upper body strenght and exercise like plank and swiss ball core exercise for your lower back and abs.
Start a cardio program that include at least 3 Powerwalk session of 60' minutes a week.
Most important eat healthy wholesome food diet rich in fruit , vegetables and lean cut of meat.
One more thing Billy : " Remove that ugly tattoo from your arms and in particular the stupid one in your back that say fuck you"!
When we are young we do stupid thing but you should not have to keep the stupid past wrote on your body for the rest of your life!
I hope the best for you Billy! 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 02:09:44 PM »
WTF? Maybe you should just stay inside for the rest of your life, and have someone get your groceries for you...

Or go fishing, because you sure are fishing for sympathy here.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »
It has to be really frustrating to have those injuries. When you can recover take your time to get back.  Train strict and don't worry about what's on the bar only if you are training hard. Listen to your doctor concerning limitations.  You can make a light weight heavy by doing high reps and using a short rest between sets. Get well soon.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »

pseudo Derek Anthonesque naivete... ;D for THAT you deserve a medal

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2012, 03:02:51 PM »
How did you know??? I service cougars on a daily basis and yes they suck penis like a champ hahaha

I have moved on to alot of new things in life and working on growing financially towards an early retirement  

oh and btw, now that your there physically, your more than half way there, keep on keepin on. :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
Hahhaa

Juiced to the gills

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »
It's been a very long time away from getbig and bodybuilding and working out routinely. A diet has become my last thought in my day and drugs went from steroids to narcotics.....In August of 2011 I tore my left rear labrum in my shoulder.....I spent 6 weeks in a sling and 8 weeks in rehab......3 weeks after I was cleared to train again in the gym I woke up partially paralyzed from 4 herniated discs that were crushing my spinal cord.

Feb 28th 2012 I went in for surgery (discectomy and fusion of c4 thru c7) I currently have 4 new discs and a titanium plate with 4 screws holding my spine in place. I am currently 3 months post op and working on getting use of my muscles again with hopes one day of being able to use free weights again like I have in the past....

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to pay attention to your body after losing the past 12 months with major injuries that forced me to stop working out and eating right.....I am hoping by september 2012 to be back in the gym full time and getting back to a comfortable 230lbs.....I was at a bloated 265 when I got hurt and today am around 205.

I am going to try to attach a few before and afters FLAME AWAY   

Can't say I feel any sympathy with you.

You're the same breed as Derek Anthony, you're fucking delusional and never listen to what people tell you.

Billy Guns

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
WTF? Maybe you should just stay inside for the rest of your life, and have someone get your groceries for you...

Or go fishing, because you sure are fishing for sympathy here.

LOL no symapathy needed I been through it all already just honestly posted for others to watch out for things I never did an paid for this past year

Billy Guns

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 04:56:37 PM »
Hahhaa

Juiced to the gills

Again 750 of test and 600 deca is far from juiced to the gills and a horrible nutritionist to boot didnt help much

Billy Guns

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2012, 04:59:29 PM »
Can't say I feel any sympathy with you.

You're the same breed as Derek Anthony, you're fucking delusional and never listen to what people tell you.

not asking for anyones pitty here....if anything I hope nobody goes through a year like I had but its onward and upward bro nothing but good things in life now

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 05:04:10 PM »
Good luck in recouping. The weights are probably the reason you're not in a wheel chair. And stay away from the oxy's. That shit is everywhere and is an epidemic.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
And save the money we would be using for drugs to get that tattoo on your back fixed.  ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2012, 05:11:03 PM »
DO NOT allow yourself to become addicted to Opiate painkillers, Oxycontin, Heroin, Morphine, Vicodin, Percocet, etc...
Its not something you want to deal with stopping.