Author Topic: AP sources: Immunity offered to certain immigrants (by Obama)  (Read 15939 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: AP sources: Immunity offered to certain immigrants (by Obama)
« Reply #300 on: June 21, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »
Both.  I resigned my membership from the RNC over amnesty for illegals w Bush. 

But Ronald did the same for 3 million and justified it...but youre good with that right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #301 on: June 21, 2012, 11:04:09 AM »
But Ronald did the same for 3 million and justified it...but youre good with that right?

not at all and I was not of voting age.   Reagan was promised strict enforcement under Simpson Mazzoli and a limit of about 3 million illegals. 

He was a fool to go along with it since the actual amnesty was 5 million and he never got the eonforcement. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #302 on: June 21, 2012, 11:12:27 AM »
The fundamental fact that the Executive Branch does not make laws!   

Lmao.  That's all you got?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #303 on: June 21, 2012, 11:14:08 AM »
not at all and I was not of voting age.   Reagan was promised strict enforcement under Simpson Mazzoli and a limit of about 3 million illegals. 

He was a fool to go along with it since the actual amnesty was 5 million and he never got the eonforcement. 

But just as a student of history.. youre going after this guy for this and your guy did the same x3 (and for the record.. the x3 is a real number based on data.. not some shit i pulled out of thin air)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 21, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
But just as a student of history.. youre going after this guy for this and your guy did the same x3 (and for the record.. the x3 is a real number based on data.. not some shit i pulled out of thin air)

Hey idiot - I can't chamge mistakes of the past - I can only try to prevent present ones right now. 

How you liberal blacks don't see illegal immigration as such a destructive force to the black community speaks volumes upon volumes of just how fucked up and warped you clowns are and why nothing will EVER improve on the path you are going.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #305 on: June 21, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »
Hey idiot - I can't chamge mistakes of the past - I can only try to prevent present ones right now. 

How you liberal blacks don't see illegal immigration as such a destructive force to the black community speaks volumes upon volumes of just how fucked up and warped you clowns are and why nothing will EVER improve on the path you are going.   

Lol.. the racial venom is strong... Youve been trying to bait and change... but whatever... im just saying.. your hero has done more in this area.. but you overlook that.. interesting.. you bitch ass punk party line fuck face chump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 21, 2012, 11:34:51 AM »
Lol.. the racial venom is strong... Youve been trying to bait and change... but whatever... im just saying.. your hero has done more in this area.. but you overlook that.. interesting.. you bitch ass punk party line fuck face chump

LOL overlook what?  I said i disagreed with it and it was a disaster.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #307 on: June 21, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »
You are a fucking idiot and a typical 95% racist idiot who pledges allegiance to obama simply because he is black.

Simpson Mazzoli was not an EO you stupid fuck. 

Seriously - I laugh so hard lately watching you moronic blacks defend obama while he destroys "da community".  Really,  its beyons sad at this point. 

Bro - is this what you are proud of? 

1.  People voted for every other president because he was white....people voted for McCain because he was white and people will vote for Romney because he's white......it doesn't make a difference....its their vote.

2.  Why do I need to worry about black people for?  Do you worry about your own race???  Its ridiculous for you to argue that I or any other black person has a responsibility to my race for some delusional reason.

Fact is that Obama is right....blacks need to stop complaining and stop crying and take personal responsibility for what goes on in their life.  I don't owe shit to my own race and neither should anyone else.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: June 21, 2012, 12:33:54 PM »
Illegal aliens have a profound negative impact on many communities, especially those seeking entry level work and need a functioning public school system. 

illegal drain these employment opporotunities and drain the schools of resources.

How you morons still defend this simply because its obama doing it is beyond comprehension. 

and as for obama really?   You agree with him screaming at blacks to get their bedroom slippers off and marching shoes on while he seemingly lost his comfortable marching shoes in Wisconsin?     

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #309 on: June 21, 2012, 12:40:50 PM »
Illegal aliens have a profound negative impact on many communities, especially those seeking entry level work and need a functioning public school system. 

illegal drain these employment opporotunities and drain the schools of resources.
Agreed, that's the problem with illegals. 

But so far no one has shown how OB broke a law doing what he did. 

Or shown he isn't with in his power to do what he did. 

What taking rep King so long?  Is OB's transgression not that cut and dry?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #311 on: June 21, 2012, 02:57:56 PM »

How you morons still defend this simply because its obama doing it is beyond comprehension. 

and as for obama really?   You agree with him screaming at blacks to get their bedroom slippers off and marching shoes on while he seemingly lost his comfortable marching shoes in Wisconsin?     

Yes....if you want something in life...get off your ass and get it like I did
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 21, 2012, 03:01:27 PM »

Yes....if you want something in life...get off your ass and get it like I did

He was talking about propping him up for re-election, nothing else.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #313 on: June 21, 2012, 10:07:16 PM »
So how did he break the law?

By not enforcing the law.  That's his job.  From the White House website:

The power of the Executive Branch is vested in the President of the United States, who also acts as head of state and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress and, to that end, appoints the heads of the federal agencies, including the Cabinet. The Vice President is also part of the Executive Branch, ready to assume the Presidency should the need arise.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/our-government/executive-branch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2012, 04:39:08 AM »
The Immigration Bombshell: Obama's Naked Lawlessness

By CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER
Posted 06/21/2012 05:29 PM ET

http://news.investors.com/articleprint/615618/201206211729/obama-violates-constitutional-obligation-for-re-election.aspx

"With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations (of immigrants brought here illegally as children) through executive order, that's just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed." — President Obama, March 28, 2011

Those laws remain on the books. They have not changed. Yet Obama last week suspended these very deportations — granting infinitely renewable "deferred action" with attendant work permits — thereby unilaterally rewriting the law. And doing precisely what he himself admits he is barred from doing.

Obama had tried to change the law. In late 2010, he asked Congress to pass the Dream Act, which offered a path to citizenship for hundreds of thousands of young illegal immigrants. Congress refused.

When subsequently pressed by Hispanic groups to simply implement the law by executive action, Obama explained that it would be illegal.

"Now, I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the laws on my own. ... But that's not how our system works. That's not how our democracy functions. That's not how our Constitution is written."

That was then. Now he's gone and done it anyway. It's obvious why. The election approaches and his margin is slipping. He needs a big Hispanic vote and this is the perfect pander. After all, who will call him on it? A supine press? Congressional Democrats?

Nothing like an upcoming election to temper their Bush 43-era zeal for defending Congress' exclusive Article I power to legislate.

With a single Homeland Security Department memo, the immigration laws no longer apply to 800,000 people. By what justification? Prosecutorial discretion, says Janet Napolitano.

This is utter nonsense. Prosecutorial discretion is the application on a case-by-case basis of considerations of extreme and extenuating circumstances. No one is going to deport, say, a 29-year-old illegal immigrant whose parents had just died in some ghastly accident and who is the sole support for a disabled younger sister and ailing granny. That's what prosecutorial discretion is for.

The Napolitano memo is nothing of the sort. It's the unilateral creation of a new category of persons — a class of 800,000 — who, regardless of individual circumstance , are hereby exempt from current law so long as they meet certain biographic criteria.

This is not discretion. This is a fundamental rewriting of the law.

Imagine: A Republican president submits to Congress a bill abolishing the capital gains tax. Congress rejects it. The president then orders the IRS to stop collecting capital gains taxes, and declares that anyone refusing to pay them will suffer no fine, no penalty, no sanction whatsoever. (Analogy first suggested by law professor John Yoo.)

It would be a scandal, a constitutional crisis, a cause for impeachment. Why? Because unlike, for example, war powers, this is not an area of perpetual executive-legislative territorial contention.

Nor is cap-gains, like the judicial status of unlawful enemy combatants, an area where the law is silent or ambiguous. Capital gains is straightforward tax law. Just as Obama's bombshell amnesty-by-fiat is a subversion of straightforward immigration law.

It is shameful that Congressional Democrats should be applauding such a brazen end-run. Of course it's smart politics. It divides Republicans, rallies the Hispanic vote and pre-empts Marco Rubio's attempt to hammer out an acceptable legislative compromise. Very clever. But, by Obama's own admission, it is naked lawlessness.

As for policy, I sympathize with the obvious humanitarian motives of the Dream Act. But two important considerations are overlooked in concentrating exclusively on the Dream Act poster child, the straight-A valedictorian who rescues kittens from trees.

First, offering potential illegal immigrants the prospect that, if they can successfully hide long enough, their children will one day freely enjoy the bounties of American life creates a huge incentive for yet more illegal immigration.

Second, the case for compassion and fairness is hardly as clear-cut as advertised. What about those who languish for years in godforsaken countries awaiting legal admission to America? Their scrupulousness about the law could easily cost their children the American future that illegal immigrants will have secured for theirs.

But whatever our honest and honorable disagreements about the policy, what holds us together is a shared allegiance to our constitutional order. That's the fundamental issue here. As Obama himself argued in rejecting the executive action he has now undertaken, "America is a nation of laws, which means I, as the president, am obligated to enforce the law. I don't have a choice about it."

Except, apparently, when violating that solemn obligation serves his re-election needs.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
Yawn :P