Author Topic: Bob Chick - Tribute.  (Read 53541 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Bob Chick - Tribute.
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2012, 09:48:05 AM »
Pellius disappeared. Elfs will do that, you know. I won't be visiting America this year so meeting Pellius won't happen. He is fairer than most on this forum.
Can't get your white van past customs?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2012, 09:48:49 AM »
I'd say the closest Vince comes to a smile is a palsied rictus.  

:D

Unfortunately it's the unwilling passengers of Vince's van that suffer from Rohypnol induced Palsy. All the while Vince is sitting in the drivers seat, underneath the looming shadow of a eucalyptus tree adjacent to the local park. With the rictus of a cheshire cat that's gorged itself on slightly overdate cream.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »

:D

Unfortunately it's the unwilling passengers of Vince's van that suffer from Rohypnol induced Palsy. All the while Vince is sitting in the drivers seat, underneath the looming shadow of a eucalyptus tree adjacent to the local park. With the rictus of a cheshire cat that's gorged itself on slightly overdate cream.
Sounds like an M Night Shyamalan plot.

Jaime

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Chick - the legend
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »
Yeah, typically the uneducated perceive highly intelligent or educated individuals as not having much common sense, etc. If you are a trained psychologist in

testing IQ and have supervised a test with that guy who teaches philosophy then you might convince me if he scored low. Otherwise, what do you know?

Kudos for very accurate assumptions Vince, perhaps you are not as limited as i first suspected.

But yes the individidual who i mentioned is really of very average intellectual capacity. He just had an interest in philosophy and put some work in. He has no great aptitude for conversation, problem solving, logic, memorization, or any other aspect of higher thinking that i can think of.

Philosophy is a very wishy washy subject. Although i do have a great respect for it.
Trans Milkshake.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »
Now this has to be a ridiculous statement. Perhaps you can define your concept of intelligence. A doubt a person with below average intelligence can earn a post graduate degree. Certainly not in philosophy.

I didn't mean my OP as an attack on you and you seem to have misinterpreted it as such. But anyways, a degree isn't evidence that a person is intelligent anymore than a driver's license is evidence that a person is a good driver. When it comes down to it, all it takes to get some undergraduate degrees is the ability to memorize things, which doesn't necessarily translate to intelligence. Even graduate-level degrees can be had this way. History being a prime example.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2012, 10:47:53 AM »
Pellius disappeared. Elfs will do that, you know. I won't be visiting America this year so meeting Pellius won't happen. He is fairer than most on this forum.

i have to give a quick "WTF" here.

going by your time of post here and calculating that to Australian time, you posted this at 3am.

you were also, and have been for the past 48 hours, posting all day and night also.

Topics: Vince Goodrum, Bob Chick and "the bodybuilding industry left me scarred for life."

...and we thought the gh15 account had multiple users!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2012, 10:52:56 AM »
i have to give a quick "WTF" here.

going by your time of post here and calculating that to Australian time, you posted this at 3am.

you were also, and have been for the past 48 hours, posting all day and night also.

Topics: Vince Goodrum, Bob Chick and "the bodybuilding industry left me scarred for life."

...and we thought the gh15 account had multiple users!

Vince, gh15 and Booty share an account. There is a lot of evidence for this on the gh15 froum.
Trans Milkshake.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »
That's actually a great physique Vince. At least, by my criteria.

Fellas.....let's give the old teen-boy fondler his due - that's a damn good build right thar.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2012, 12:04:13 PM »
Fellas.....let's give the old teen-boy fondler his due - that's a damn good build right thar.

;D
It was, too bad it got spoiled and bitter as it aged.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2012, 12:08:01 PM »
kind of like a bad wine.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2012, 12:55:48 PM »

Be just as accurate to call Bob Chick pompous, arrogant, and condescending.

None of us are perfect "Tiny"........well, except me of course.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2012, 12:56:55 PM »
kind of like a bad wine.
More like a wine that was 'corked.'    ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »
More like a wine that was 'corked.'    ;D

"Leave Britney alone...."    ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2012, 01:06:26 PM »
Be just as accurate to call Bob Chick pompous, arrogant, and condescending.

None of us are perfect "Tiny"........well, except me of course.  ;D
You are the perfect specimen .......if the subject is twinkitis.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2012, 01:24:42 PM »
You are the perfect specimen .......if the subject is twinkitis.

Stop sending me your pictures and stop asking me if you're "too sexy".    ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
LOL at the group of assassins assembling in this thread. There will be no meltdown so you are wasting your time with your collective bullying.

Do you guys ever look in the mirror and wonder wtf it is all about? I mean, spending so much time challenging and annoying others while using

anonymous handles. Bikenut? Right up there with Goatboy for nerve. Now there was a bona fide persistent tormentor. Not like you amateurs.

All this shit about being interested in young boys. Wtf is that shit? Say that to Ron and see how long you last. You guys are true flotsam and scambags. Filt!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2012, 05:04:09 PM »
Your writing, as evidenced by the above post, suggests, indeed, that the only way you would come into possession of a master's degree in philosophy is to find one accidentally. I'm not sure about Vince B's time as a graduate student, but you might be surprised to learn how competitive it is to get into top philosophy of science programs like, inter alia, Pittsburgh, ANU, Sydney (Sydney is especially distinguished for its specialty in the philosophy of biology), and LSE. You also might want to research how well U.S. undergraduate philosophy majors score on standardised tests for graduate programs, e.g., GRE & LSAT (even when religion majors are lumped in with philosophy). My impression is that thinkers such as Popper, Kuhn, and Hempel are light years beyond your grasp. So, by all means, don't risk disappearing into the ether and get back to eating those Crackerjacks.

This is all the philosophy you need

A

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2012, 05:10:42 PM »
LOL at the group of assassins assembling in this thread. There will be no meltdown so you are wasting your time with your collective bullying.

Do you guys ever look in the mirror and wonder wtf it is all about? I mean, spending so much time challenging and annoying others while using

anonymous handles. Bikenut? Right up there with Goatboy for nerve. Now there was a bona fide persistent tormentor. Not like you amateurs.

All this shit about being interested in young boys. Wtf is that shit? Say that to Ron and see how long you last. You guys are true flotsam and scambags. Filt!

ImBasile, I'm looking at your SmugMug photo albums, specifically where you went to Bondi Beach for the day. Let's see if there is a common theme to the photos you took of anonymous strangers...

You sure you wanna ride this train?  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2012, 05:14:58 PM »
LOL at bikenut. How much can you pinch grip? That is the question. I could rip your ribs out with my bare hands!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2012, 05:17:42 PM »
LOL at bikenut. How much can you pinch grip? That is the question. I could rip your ribs out with my bare hands!

How much can you "pinch grip" around that waist of yours?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »

No Mr. Sandusky....I do not want you to tickle me in the shower.

Fuck off you senile old kunt. You're 70 fucking years old - grow up for chrissakes.

You're fucking embarassing, go hang out with someone your own age, and get the fuck off the internet and leave it for people who aren't chronically retarded.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »
long live Vince Shill
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2012, 06:01:09 PM »
Question is how much do YOU pinch grip?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »
What has age got to do with anything? At my gym the young guys have the same problems we had when we were young. How to get big, how to score, how to have confidence. Nothing has changed. If guys are going to hide behind gimmicks then who the hell are they? They can be anyone they want. Of course, those challenged in the intellect department are soon seen for the limited dopes they are. If I were them I might think it wise to remain anonymous, too! That isn't being a man. No way. You guys can learn from older guys but you figure you already know enough. Look at the lame attacks in this thread. Most here are incapable of sticking to the theme which was to post about Bob Chick. Does the guy who is the most offensive and outrageous win accolades from the passersby? The lunatics have surely ruined this forum. But that is what Getbig has always been. A schmoe runs it and appoints stooges to moderate it for him. This forum is the wild west of muscle forums and people get hung for trespassing or offending here.

Bob Chick and guys like Ron Avidan are part of the problem in modern bodybuilding. They accept who is running it and get rewarded for their cooperation. I prefer to see honest contests judged by fair and competent judges through a lucid and accurate system that selects the best bodybuilder on stage. I don't like what I see so I post about it but of course expect Bob Chick and others to try to silence me. That is why they are so nasty. Trouble is I am not leaving. So they have a problem. Well, easy enough just discredit me and put shit on me and some of it will stick.

Like Ron having rules about Blue Stars. He has never been a competitor. What would he know what it is all about? Running around with a D7? Nope, I have done that decades ago. He posted that I don't get Blue Stars because I competed too long ago. Wtf is that shit? Not fair and lame as anything. It smacks of a conspiracy to not give me any credit on Getbig. I am an authority on hypertrophy and few here have a clue about the philosophy of hypertrophy. I am also one of the few here who have won a national title and it was in the IFBB. They should show more respect.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »
What has age got to do with anything? At my gym the young guys have the same problems we had when we were young. How to get big, how to score, how to have confidence. Nothing has changed. If guys are going to hide behind gimmicks then who the hell are they? They can be anyone they want. Of course, those challenged in the intellect department are soon seen for the limited dopes they are. If I were them I might think it wise to remain anonymous, too! That isn't being a man. No way. You guys can learn from older guys but you figure you already know enough. Look at the lame attacks in this thread. Most here are incapable of sticking to the theme which was to post about Bob Chick. Does the guy who is the most offensive and outrageous win accolades from the passersby? The lunatics have surely ruined this forum. But that is what Getbig has always been. A schmoe runs it and appoints stooges to moderate it for him. This forum is the wild west of muscle forums and people get hung for trespassing or offending here.

Bob Chick and guys like Ron Avidan are part of the problem in modern bodybuilding. They accept who is running it and get rewarded for their cooperation. I prefer to see honest contests judged by fair and competent judges through a lucid and accurate system that selects the best bodybuilder on stage. I don't like what I see so I post about it but of course expect Bob Chick and others to try to silence me. That is why they are so nasty. Trouble is I am not leaving. So they have a problem. Well, easy enough just discredit me and put shit on me and some of it will stick.

Like Ron having rules about Blue Stars. He has never been a competitor. What would he know what it is all about? Running around with a D7? Nope, I have done that decades ago. He posted that I don't get Blue Stars because I competed too long ago. Wtf is that shit? Not fair and lame as anything. It smacks of a conspiracy to not give me any credit on Getbig. I am an authority on hypertrophy and few here have a clue about the philosophy of hypertrophy. I am also one of the few here who have won a national title and it was in the IFBB. They should show more respect.

Get off my lawn!