Author Topic: If you think you're tougher than me  (Read 7744 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: If you think you're tougher than me
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2012, 04:51:44 AM »
Revelations spoke of this fight at the end of ages.

;D ;D ;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2012, 04:31:49 AM »
I'd punch you SO hard in the neck and/or shoulders if you were near me.  

I've seen a lot of shit.  I've punched people SO many times.  My girlfriend would try to tell me to calm down, and I'd let her "hold me back," but only because I've seen a lot of shit in my life and know it's not worth going to jail over punching you in the neck.  

I've seen a lot of shit and am NEVER afraid to punch at someone.  
Sometimes I just snap, like a stick or a twig....just over the smallest thing.  I just snap for some reason and start punching things.  I broke my knuckles by punching a "do not park" sign in the 5th grade, I'm not going to be scared of the hardness of your bones when I punch you, that's for sure!

I try to keep calm so I don't have to go back to court, but I've seen a lot of shit and my girlfriend knows that I can get crazy sometimes.
Y

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2012, 04:42:02 AM »

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2012, 04:43:05 AM »
I'd punch you SO hard in the neck and/or shoulders if you were near me.  

I've seen a lot of shit.  I've punched people SO many times.  My girlfriend would try to tell me to calm down, and I'd let her "hold me back," but only because I've seen a lot of shit in my life and know it's not worth going to jail over punching you in the neck.  

I've seen a lot of shit and am NEVER afraid to punch at someone.  
Sometimes I just snap, like a stick or a twig....just over the smallest thing.  I just snap for some reason and start punching things.  I broke my knuckles by punching a "do not park" sign in the 5th grade, I'm not going to be scared of the hardness of your bones when I punch you, that's for sure!

I try to keep calm so I don't have to go back to court, but I've seen a lot of shit and my girlfriend knows that I can get crazy sometimes.
You sound like a righteous dude. Would you like to join The Organization?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2012, 04:49:16 AM »
You sound like a righteous dude. Would you like to join The Organization?

I don't really have a lot of extra cash to pay for a membership.  Judge Malloy is letting me pay off the $75 fee for "dog at large" from my last court appearance in monthly installments of $10 (He knows that I'm working two jobs as a dishwasher and helping my cousin out in construction and trying to get myself back on track) and my dog's gonna get taken to the kennel for 10 days if I don't make payments.

Once I get that paid off and maybe get myself some wheels so I can drive to the store, I'm going to open up a savings account at a bank.  I've seen a lot of shit, might join the Marines to get my head on straight.
I can probably join then. 
Y

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2012, 07:06:30 AM »
I don't really have a lot of extra cash to pay for a membership.  Judge Malloy is letting me pay off the $75 fee for "dog at large" from my last court appearance in monthly installments of $10 (He knows that I'm working two jobs as a dishwasher and helping my cousin out in construction and trying to get myself back on track) and my dog's gonna get taken to the kennel for 10 days if I don't make payments.

Once I get that paid off and maybe get myself some wheels so I can drive to the store, I'm going to open up a savings account at a bank.  I've seen a lot of shit, might join the Marines to get my head on straight.
I can probably join then. 
What if I were to waive ALL the fees associated with Membership?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2012, 07:10:14 AM »
What if I were to waive ALL the fees associated with Membership?
Wow, count me in, man !

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012, 07:17:04 AM »
Yes YAGR is a just and fair leader.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2012, 07:19:15 AM »