Author Topic: What the heck is this Chick a Filet thing all about w the twinks?  (Read 27245 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What the heck is this Chick a Filet thing all about w the twinks?
« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2012, 01:38:44 PM »
i'm sure sales werent affected much initially - if you eat there, you pay $7.30 for dinner instead of $5.30 for a McD chicken combo, or $1 for a mcchicken - yuck.

So there's already a good chance you're a high quality diner, meaning you have a job and conservative leanings. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2012, 02:04:25 PM »
[VIDEO] Professor verbally abuses Chick-fil-A drive-through employee
 Campus Reform ^

Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:34:07 PM

A college professor on Wednesday verbally abused a drive-through employee at a Chick-fil-A in Tucson, and then posted a video of the incident on YouTube.

Adam Smith, an adjunct professor from the University of Arizona – Tucson, described himself in the video as “totally heterosexual” without “a gay in me” who believes that Chick-fil-A is “a horrible corporation with horrible values.”

Smith proceeded to belittle the attendee asking how she managed to live with herself.

“I don’t know how you live with yourself and work here,” Smith told the woman, identified as “Rachel” on her nametag. “This is a horrible corporation with horrible values. You deserve better.”

(Excerpt) Read more at campusreform.org ...

TYPICAL LIB

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2012, 03:14:14 PM »
Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker, Then Promptly Gets Fired For It
Kim Bhasin|14 minutes ago|1,083|7

Screengrab from jtinthedc on YouTube

Adam Smith, former CFO and treasurer of medical supplies manufacturer Vante, riled people up today when he put up a video of himself bullying a Chick-fil-A drive-thru employee in Tucson on YouTube.

Smith unsympathetically berates the worker in the video, which was initially titled ”Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups.” It has since been taken down (though other have uploaded it too).

”I’m a nice guy, by the way … totally heterosexual," he says to the worker. "Not a gay in me, I just can’t stand the hate.”

Watch the video:

Smith has now been fired from his job at Vante. Here's the press release from Vante announcing that Smith is "no longer an employee of our company," effective immediately:

TUCSON, AZ--(Marketwire - Aug 2, 2012) - The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vante-cfo-bullies-chick-fil-a-worker-then-promptly-gets-fired-for-it-2012-8#ixzz22QgkLmQO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2012, 03:15:20 PM »
i'm betting obama delivers some sort of comment or 'gaffe' or some other nonsense this afternoon.   

It'll knock the job numbers right off tomorrow's news cycle.  And the ppl screaming loudest about it will be repubs lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »
Good grief.  Completely unnecessary and inconsistent meltdown.  Where were these people when Obama and Biden had the same views as this guy?   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
http://chicagophoenix.com/2012/08/02/the-civil-rights-agenda-files-several-complaints-against-chick-fil-a

LOL - the twinkies are melting down.  

what are these people complaining about

Chik Fil A isn't denying business to anyone nor are they in the business of providing marriage services

It's one thing to protest but I don't understand on what grounds they can justify filing a complaint with the
Illinois Department of Human Rights

btw - if Chik Fil A CEO support Biblical marraige that I assume he is in favor of polygamy since that's in the bible too

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2012, 06:23:41 PM »
t

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
t

They're too busy killing innocent children in the Middle East, and making women carry babies they don't have the resources to take care of.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2012, 10:40:10 PM »
i

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2012, 11:55:06 PM »
::).

Maybe, if we break ideas down to bit-size for you, you can understand them:

A meta-analysis of 55 independent studies carried out in the United States with more than 20,000 mostly Christian participants has found that members of religious congregations tend to harbor prejudiced views of other races.

In general, the more devout the community, the greater the racism, according to the authors of the analysis, led by Wendy Wood, Provost Professor of Psychology and Business at USC College and the USC Marshall School of Business. The study appears in the February issue of Personality and Social Psychology Review.

http://news.usc.edu/#!/article/26776/Study-Links-Religious-Groups-and-Racial-Bias/
G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2012, 08:00:22 AM »
Flabby, buzz cut and covered in flannel?  Skinny, flat chested, and with multiple face piercings?   Are you saying those woMEN are not beautiful?  LOL

;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2012, 09:02:56 AM »
I didn't know this:

"The media has either intentionately or ignorantly FAILED to grasp a major reason the LGBTQ community is opposed to Chick-Fil-A. The corporation has donated at least $5 million to organizations (including a certified hate group) that depict gay people as pedophiles, want to make "gay behavior" illegal, and support the exportation of gay people out of the USA. Furthermore Chick-Fil-A has been sued over a dozen times for employment discrimination. The company has fired women to force them to be "stay home" moms against their will. In 2007 Forbes called Chick-Fil-A a "cult" in its business publication. This is NOT about Free Speech!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »
I didn't know this:

"The media has either intentionately or ignorantly FAILED to grasp a major reason the LGBTQ community is opposed to Chick-Fil-A. The corporation has donated at least $5 million to organizations (including a certified hate group) that depict gay people as pedophiles, want to make "gay behavior" illegal, and support the exportation of gay people out of the USA. Furthermore Chick-Fil-A has been sued over a dozen times for employment discrimination. The company has fired women to force them to be "stay home" moms against their will. In 2007 Forbes called Chick-Fil-A a "cult" in its business publication. This is NOT about Free Speech!"

Another leftist lie totally debunked. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 03, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »

Chik Fila didn't donate 5 mil to political organizations?   Or those orgs didn't hate on gay ppl?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »

Great job.  

What part of that statement was debunked?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »
Chik Fila didn't donate 5 mil to political organizations?   Or those orgs didn't hate on gay ppl?

Who gives a fuck? They're a PRIVATELY-held company.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
Who gives a fuck? They're a PRIVATELY-held company.

So people have no right to publicly object or oppose them because they are a privately owned company?

Why not?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
So people have no right to publicly object or oppose them because they are a privately owned company?

Why not?

I was referring to where they donate. If you want to protest fast food, be my guest. It's comical...and that's coming from someone who has long been in favor of gay marriage.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2012, 10:17:28 AM »
I was referring to where they donate. If you want to protest fast food, be my guest. It's comical...and that's coming from someone who has long been in favor of gay marriage.

yes, where Cathy chooses to donate money is a valid reason to protest for those inclined to do so

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2012, 10:20:36 AM »
yes, where Cathy chooses to donate money is a valid reason to protest for those inclined to do so

Thats not the issue.  The issue is Rahmbo, Menino, and the far leftist govt thugs trying to squash business over political views. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2012, 10:24:29 AM »
Thats not the issue.  The issue is Rahmbo, Menino, and the far leftist govt thugs trying to squash business over political views. 

Which is obviously fucking bullshit... On no level should they be denying business licenses based upon this criteria... It's goddam sad.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »
Thats not the issue.  The issue is Rahmbo, Menino, and the far leftist govt thugs trying to squash business over political views.  

the groups that Cathy funds seem to be an issue to gay people and for good reason

What a handful of mayors are trying to do is a separate though related issue and I think this board is almost unanimous in objecting to their actions

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2012, 10:28:08 AM »
the groups that Cathy funds seem to be an issue to gay people and for good reason

What a handful of mayors are trying to do is a separate though related issue and I think this board is almost unanimous in objecting to their actions

You should buy some stock and make your voice heard. Oh, wait. Hahahah