Author Topic: Lena Johannesen is hot!  (Read 71981 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: Lena Johannesen is hot!
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2006, 01:10:51 PM »
Lena, good luck in the next few weeks with your pregnancy and please keep us up to date with how things go.

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2006, 02:24:35 PM »

Lena,
Dont worry about the way you look.

You are at your most hottest right now.....the love shows in your face. :-*

aloha sasha ogata
"I know Im ugly"

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2006, 03:10:18 PM »
Lena, good luck in the next few weeks with your pregnancy and please keep us up to date with how things go.

Thanks! Will do........counting down the days now......46 lol

Lena

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2006, 03:15:53 PM »

Lena,
Dont worry about the way you look.

You are at your most hottest right now.....the love shows in your face. :-*

aloha sasha ogata

Sasha,

Aloha!
I've been fine up until now and felt very feminin and good about the whole process........just now its a bit uncomfy. But, its for a good reason and I'll work on that cottage-cheese SOON! ;)
What Island are you from.......I love Hawaii! I've been to Oahu 3 times........Big Island once and Kauai once. Next might be Maui....(I was the just for an appearance a few hours - at Walmart belive it or not ::))

Lena

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
 Aloha girl,

I was just in hawaii (oahu) a few months ago with my room mate, You may know her, Jennifer Chamberlin, she is a fitness model also.

I was born on Oahu, moved to Kauai, then moved to Maui.

Now i live with jen in vegas. This is a picture of Jennifer Chamberlin ,Carmen Garcia,and myself, in vegas when Carmen stayed with us.

Wish you all the happiness....aloha sasha
"I know Im ugly"

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2006, 03:47:04 PM »
Cool! So which of the Islands do you like best? Kauai was so lush and pretty........Big Island was very different with all the black lava rock.....
Yes, I know Jennifer - tell her I said hi - she's such a sweetheart!! I've met Carmen just a couple of times....
Looks like you girls are having fun ;)

Lena

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2006, 10:18:57 PM »
MUVIRSINA?

LOVE IT!!! Her middle name for sure  ::) Hehe ;)

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2006, 10:43:32 PM »
 I love maui, but my fav is Kauai.

Kauai, is for lovers...slow paced,lush and the beaches are great. lots of beaches you can find where no one else is around.

My boyfriend and I are  thinking of going back for my 42nd b-day in march.

aloha sasha

"I know Im ugly"

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2006, 05:08:19 AM »
Your 42nd birthday  ???  Damn, you dont look like anyone I know who is in the 40's !
Wish more 40+ women looked like you   :)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2006, 07:34:14 AM »
I love maui, but my fav is Kauai.

Kauai, is for lovers...slow paced,lush and the beaches are great. lots of beaches you can find where no one else is around.

My boyfriend and I are  thinking of going back for my 42nd b-day in march.

aloha sasha

Yes, agree - Kauai was so laid back and romantic.....we both loved it. We went for our 1 year annaversary...........
42 years?? OMG - I must agree with Militi Men.......dont look anywhere near it!!

Lena

South Side Steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2006, 11:15:37 AM »
Sasha sure doesn't look 42,

doesn't look anything like a woman either...

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2006, 11:50:51 AM »
Southside, steve,

Why in the world would you post something like that on lena's board.

you are a very insecure person to make comments about me. you dont even know me..what a jerk..

Sorry lena, did not mean to upset your tread......sasha
"I know Im ugly"

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2006, 12:09:25 PM »
Sasha,

Dont even worry about it........and he used an aweful LOT of space to say.............NOTHING!! ::)

Lena

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2006, 02:11:04 AM »
I too love Kauai.  My friend owns Anchor Cove and J'J's Broiler right there.  I've been to every island except Niihau which isimpossible anyway.  If you want to have a very memorable time hike down to Kalaupapa on Molokai.  It is an awesome hike.  Very hard but the view is the best in the world.  And the hostory of that place is something else.  It is the most desolute location on earth.  It is beautiful.  The pic is me on the trail with one of the nurses that go down to the village.  The other is the tour guide who drives the bus around town.  He was taken in the 50's on the way to school and never seen his family since.

It has been snowing here the past few days.  So much they closed the roads up on Mauna Kea.  I'm trying to get some pics to post of the snow.  Maui to is very nice.  I call it the blond island cause every blond tourist who comes to Hawaii is there.  Lena if you go to Maui tell me so I can setup some stuff for you to do there.  My business partner is there and he can get you just about anything.

Lanai I have only been once.  Not for me.  Hardly anything to do.  Very small too.  I guess as a romantic place it is nice but I like Kauai for that and even Maui.  I miss Oahu though.  I like allot of people around me and it has so much to do.  The Big Island is okay but even it is getting old for me here.  I love the lava which is flowing really good right now.  It is fun to drive around the island though.  The water is so clear here too.  But, if you come back tell me.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2006, 02:13:33 AM »
Opps I fogot the pics.  I just reformatted my laptop so I don't have my pics on here yet. 

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2006, 08:00:29 AM »
OnlyMe,

I will for SURE let you know next time.........I think it will have to be Maui since I haven't been there yet. It would be great with some people that know the place to let us know whats worth to do/see. Post the pic when you find it ;)

Lena

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »
 Aloha all,

Talking about Hawaii.

My boyfriend and I are go to  the Hilton Waikoloa Village for my birthday, in March.
 He is so happy i finally picked a  spot. I have never been to that Island , so this will be exciting for us.Does anyone know of any hot beaches,caves,hikes,snorkling,bars,hidden beach where we can run around naked..?????lol

aloha sasha
"I know Im ugly"

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2006, 05:15:46 PM »
Aloha all,

Talking about Hawaii.

My boyfriend and I are go to  the Hilton Waikoloa Village for my birthday, in March.
 He is so happy i finally picked a  spot. I have never been to that Island , so this will be exciting for us.Does anyone know of any hot beaches,caves,hikes,snorkling,bars,hidden beach where we can run around naked..?????lol

aloha sasha

We stayed at the Waikoloa Hilton on the Big Island and it was amazing! (For our Honeymoon)...its a huge resort! If you ask 'OnlyMe" niiiiiiicely, maybe he'll give you a few tips.....he lives there ;)

Lena

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2006, 08:13:29 PM »
The Hilton Waikoloa is by far my favorite hotel in Hawaii.  It was the first hotel I stayed at off island.  I did a commercial there and thats where they put me up for 3 days.  It is absolutely awesome.  I love it.  You don't even have to leave that area anymore there is so much to do there.  The beach there is nice to.  The night walks through the grounds are unreal.  You have to go to Hawi and hike down to the cove.  Great place.  The lave is going off now too.  It has been snowing the past few days and in March their should be plenty of snow.  Tour around Parker Ranch too, it is interesting.  And you guys have to go to Hilo side and check out all the waterfalls.  Beautiful scenery.  You have to eat at Roy's at the King Village just outside of the Waikoloa resort.  It is the best restaurant in Hawaii.  I go to Roy's on Oahu and it is always voted one of the top restaurants in the world.  Also I still think the whales are going off in that month so check them out.  I'm not at Gold's anymore or I could get you some free tckets to things.  I usually just trade out memberships for whatever I want.  Also, be sure to take a day at the Kohala Spa at the Hilton.  It is awesome.

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2006, 06:25:52 AM »
Well why we don't all go to hawaii .... after this conversation between LENA and SASHA  ... i sure feel like going to hawaii ...if there is going fun and beautiful women i am going for sure... ;D

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2006, 09:00:02 AM »
The Hilton Waikoloa is by far my favorite hotel in Hawaii.  It was the first hotel I stayed at off island.  I did a commercial there and thats where they put me up for 3 days.  It is absolutely awesome.  I love it.  You don't even have to leave that area anymore there is so much to do there.  The beach there is nice to.  The night walks through the grounds are unreal.  You have to go to Hawi and hike down to the cove.  Great place.  The lave is going off now too.  It has been snowing the past few days and in March their should be plenty of snow.  Tour around Parker Ranch too, it is interesting.  And you guys have to go to Hilo side and check out all the waterfalls.  Beautiful scenery.  You have to eat at Roy's at the King Village just outside of the Waikoloa resort.  It is the best restaurant in Hawaii.  I go to Roy's on Oahu and it is always voted one of the top restaurants in the world.  Also I still think the whales are going off in that month so check them out.  I'm not at Gold's anymore or I could get you some free tckets to things.  I usually just trade out memberships for whatever I want.  Also, be sure to take a day at the Kohala Spa at the Hilton.  It is awesome.

Awesome info!!! The SPA is a MUST at Hilton.......we got a wedding gift there - Honeymoon package (awwwwwwwwww) and it ended with a couple massage outside overlooking the beautiful ocean!!!
I also loved Bubba Gump reastaurant in Kona Village. Ask for a table outside right on the water.........niiiiice!!

Lena

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »
 Thanks to you both for so much info.

I will make sure that i copy and paste this to my plans.

Im so excited to go, but i dont want to get older.....lol

aloha all  sash
"I know Im ugly"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2006, 02:03:24 AM »
here is that nice nurse in Kalaupapa

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2006, 09:11:21 AM »
 Just checked out rates for the hilton, god i wish i still had my Hawaii ID. Room rates are so much cheeper if i was a local.

sash
"I know Im ugly"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2006, 12:15:14 AM »
Yes the Hilton was just $110 Kama'aina rate.  But now they have really cracked down on locals getting their mainland friends the discount.  I would do it for you cause I always used to but I just tried last week at the Mauna Lani and they check to make sure you check in and are actually staying at the hotel.  especially the higher priced ones.  The Kea Lani on Maui, my brother went there for his honeymoon.  The rooms were $1,200 a night and I got them at 50% off.  Saved him a ton a dough for 2 weeks.  That was back in 1997 or so.  A round of golf there was $360 a round.  But the Waikoloa I thinik is the best hotel defintiely on The Big Island.  And no hotels on Oahu come close either.  Maui has a few pretty nice ones.