Author Topic: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE  (Read 27753 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 03:32:35 PM »

The Ballymurphy massacre:
Between 9th and 11th of August 1971, over 1000 British soldiers entered the Ballymurphy area of West Belfast, raiding homes and rounding up men. Many, both young and old, were shot and beaten as they were dragged from their homes without reason. During this 3 day period 11 people were brutally murdered.

Bloody Sunday:
 was an incident on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of Derry, Northern Ireland, in which 26 unarmed civil-rights protesters and bystanders were shot by soldiers of the British Army. Thirteen males, seven of whom were teenagers, died immediately or soon after, while the death of another man four-and-a-half months later was attributed to the injuries he received on that day. Two protesters were also injured when they were run down by army vehicles.[4] Five of those wounded were shot in the back. The incident occurred during a Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march; the soldiers involved were members of the First Battalion of the Parachute Regiment

like an average weekend in Chicago from what I hear.

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 03:48:58 PM »
like an average weekend in Chicago from what I hear.
Milwaukee son, not chicago

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 06:41:08 PM »
All of you guys killing over decisions taken by other people in other times are blindfolded hateful idiots and should read a book or two before engaing in violence because your daddy told you so.

And yes, this is a very real thing in my country too, and until today, political fanatics fight (not to death as they used too, but still) over spilled milk instead of trying to reach an actual state of peace that would benefit both of the parties.

Both sides are drones.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »
All of you guys killing over decisions taken by other people in other times are blindfolded hateful idiots and should read a book or two before engaing in violence because your daddy told you so.

Who are "all of us guys" that kill and hate over decisions taken by other people in other times?

Please, enlighten us.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 01:52:40 AM »
Yes sir, a legitimate cause, removing a foreign army that were enforcing oppression on a group of people based on there nationalitiy ie- one vote per household for nationalists, discrimination in employment, internment without trial. Cowards? I think not, being a volunteer, sticking your neck on the line and fighting a much bigger and better armed war mongering machine, for no other purpose only to free oppressed native Irish from the harrassment and inequality they were suffering. Wow, you were a british soldier? Well done, you must be so proud. The british army well take in just about any scumbag and give them a gun, then ship them off to whatever country in order to spread the oppresive rule of the british monarch. You must be so proud. You bullied young innocent men who were not happy with having there car searched by a foreign, most likely rude (given your attitude) soldier? Whilst you are dressed in full combat gear, armed, and with your fellow brain dead "soldier" buddies, you say they werent so mouthy? Hardly surprising, the british army shot children and unarmed innocent adults in the back... Im sure they didnt wish to suffer the same fate. They shot at you and ran away? Yes my friend this is called guerilla warfare, and has proved hugely effective for the IRA for 100's of years. Fuck the pope? Wow, really showing your biggoted, immature and uneducated self here though I wouldnt expect anything else from someone who takes pride in occupying foreign land "for queen and country"....  This was not about religion, contrary to your biased BBC news reports, this was about NATIONALISTS against LOYALISTS. The PIRA had protestent members, it even had members that were legitimate UK citizens, and supporters all accross the world.

The Ballymurphy massacre:
Between 9th and 11th of August 1971, over 1000 British soldiers entered the Ballymurphy area of West Belfast, raiding homes and rounding up men. Many, both young and old, were shot and beaten as they were dragged from their homes without reason. During this 3 day period 11 people were brutally murdered.

Bloody Sunday:
 was an incident on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of Derry, Northern Ireland, in which 26 unarmed civil-rights protesters and bystanders were shot by soldiers of the British Army. Thirteen males, seven of whom were teenagers, died immediately or soon after, while the death of another man four-and-a-half months later was attributed to the injuries he received on that day. Two protesters were also injured when they were run down by army vehicles.[4] Five of those wounded were shot in the back. The incident occurred during a Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march; the soldiers involved were members of the First Battalion of the Parachute Regiment

what the fuck do you know son, yes i am proud to have been a soldier and we did not bully them.I would like to see a little fuck like you over there dealing with them. DO it and we will talk. you little toe rag

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 02:05:58 AM »
what the fuck do you know son, yes i am proud to have been a soldier and we did not bully them.I would like to see a little fuck like you over there dealing with them. DO it and we will talk. you little toe rag

Hahaha yes Donny destroying Manlinessless in this thread.

Props for service Donny, my dad was in the Paras in Falklands (he won the war himself apparently hahaha stubborn bastard)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 02:06:08 AM »

were you on this site when Jimmy Thompson used to post?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 02:09:20 AM »
Who gives a flying fuck about irish besides their own pathetic kind? wow .. great "nation"  :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 02:23:13 AM »
Hahaha yes Donny destroying Manlinessless in this thread.

Props for service Donny, my dad was in the Paras in Falklands (he won the war himself apparently hahaha stubborn bastard)
all big on the internet..you are a dick

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 02:24:56 AM »

Who gives a flying fuck about irish besides their own pathetic kind? wow .. great "nation"  :D
yes half these guys on here were never even there, if they were they would see its a dump.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 02:38:41 AM »
all big on the internet..you are a dick

Calm down sweetheart it's only getbig.com.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 02:39:51 AM »
The Irish try and make themselves the victims of every situation like the blacks and jews. Tell a lie 1000 times and it becomes the truth, that is the nature of the Irish spirit.

Funny that the IRA "fought for Ireland" against their racial brothers but now sit back and watch it get overtaken by non-whites.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 03:33:22 AM »
well some people see a Hollywood film with Brad Pitt and they think this is how it is. truth is these Drug pushers and criminals shot young guys knees away for nothing. Very brave freedom fighters. They are no better than Mafia. Cross them and they will Knee cap you or take you to a waste ground and execute you. All Glamerous Hollywood stuff.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 03:39:51 AM »
well some people see a Hollywood film with Brad Pitt and they think this is how it is. truth is these Drug pushers and criminals shot young guys knees away for nothing. Very brave freedom fighters. They are no better than Mafia. Cross them and they will Knee cap you or take you to a waste ground and execute you. All Glamerous Hollywood stuff.

Did they rape your bumhole Donny?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 03:42:00 AM »
Did they rape your bumhole Donny?
you really are a clown...go join a circus.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 03:48:17 AM »
you really are a clown...go join a circus.

I heard that you joined the British Army straight after University, and requested to made Officer of Beret Bumholes, is this true?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 03:54:48 AM »
The Irish try and make themselves the victims of every situation like the blacks and jews. Tell a lie 1000 times and it becomes the truth, that is the nature of the Irish spirit.

Funny that the IRA "fought for Ireland" against their racial brothers but now sit back and watch it get overtaken by non-whites.

Taken over my ass, Ireland is still vast majority white and will remain that way, you piece of SHIT

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2012, 03:55:53 AM »
Taken over my ass, Ireland is still vast majority white and will remain that way, you piece of SHIT
This thread is getting better and Better..... ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2012, 03:56:22 AM »

True, I was in dublin recently and it was pretty much spot the black guy (most were students).

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 03:57:42 AM »
Who gives a flying fuck about irish besides their own pathetic kind? wow .. great "nation"  :D

Says the man from a 3rd world shithole. You look like shit too btw you bald kunt

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2012, 06:58:33 AM »

Extremly coherent, well thought out and intellectual post. Well done.

Why would I want to invade a foreign country and "deal" with the locals, no thank you, they have every right to go about there business in peace and don't need a foreign army harrassing them and "pulling there cars apart" along with shooting them, and unarmed innocent members of there family. Is that what you mean by dealing with them.... such a brave soldier you are.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2012, 07:15:32 AM »
Extremly coherent, well thought out and intellectual post. Well done.

Why would I want to invade a foreign country and "deal" with the locals, no thank you, they have every right to go about there business in peace and don't need a foreign army harrassing them and "pulling there cars apart" along with shooting them, and unarmed innocent members of there family. Is that what you mean by dealing with them.... such a brave soldier you are.
little boy tell us all where you were in N Ireland. Tell us all about it, i for one am all ears. The closest you´ve been to it is internet and a U2 cd. what a fucking little prat.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »
little boy tell us all where you were in N Ireland. Tell us all about it, i for one am all ears. The closest you´ve been to it is internet and a U2 cd. what a fucking little prat.

Yet another intelligent post. Well done.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2012, 07:33:35 AM »
see your just a fucking fanny...shut up and fuck off. If you were on a foot or mobile patrol and got bricked and petrol bombed you would fucking run away. little pussy with a big mouth. you aint man enough to talk to me BOY.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2012, 07:36:27 AM »

Donny is not the sharpesy gay in the box is he?