Author Topic: Andrew Bryniarski ( Lattimer ) ( LeatherFace) Arrested ....  (Read 18833 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Andrew Bryniarski ( Lattimer ) ( LeatherFace) Arrested ....
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 01:48:24 AM »
Andy and I use to be really close, it's sad to see him this way  :'( He's a good dude, but he couldn't shake his vices unfortunately. I'll be honest I know one day I'll get a call and it might be the saddest day of my life, I've always had this feeling with him and I would've done anything to help him !!! I just spoke with him back in June and I know he had court, we were suppose to go train at gold's, but it never happened...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:58 AM »
Andy and I use to be really close, it's sad to see him this way  :'( He's a good dude, but he couldn't shake his vices unfortunately. I'll be honest I know one day I'll get a call and it might be the saddest day of my life, I've always had this feeling with him and I would've done anything to help him !!! I just spoke with him back in June and I know he had court, we were suppose to go train at gold's, but it never happened...

What happened to acting? How does he make ends meet now?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2012, 05:01:20 AM »
The report keeps referring to him as "Lattimer".  :D

Very pro.  ::)

The guy was in a bunch of flicks back when he was a muscle regular in the scene. Was in that shitty Batman movie, as well.

From the mug shot, it appears ol' Andy has lost his marbles. Madness in those eyes.

This is what I was thinking, his name isn't Lattimer, what an idiot reporter.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2012, 07:14:29 AM »

He does autograph shows here and there. Saw him at one in NJ and asked him if the stories about him being in Black Label Society were true. He said something about being too busy to spend a lot of time on a tour bus full of man-ass. :)

I forgot her handle, but his daughter posts over at BB.com.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2012, 08:01:49 AM »

Lattimer from 'The Program'
Arrested for Animal Cruelty

Andrew Bryniarski -- the guy who played 'roid raging maniac Lattimer in "The Program" -- was arrested for animal cruelty in L.A. last week after cops say he was keeping 25 starving dogs inside his mobile home.

TMZ has learned ... cops were dispatched to the actor's motorhome in Santa Monica at 10:30 PM on Sept. 8 ... after receiving multiple tips from a concerned neighbor who constantly heard the sound of crying dogs coming from Lattimer's pad.

When cops approached the home ... no one was there ... but officers say they could see several metal dog kennels containing roughly 15 small dogs (Pomeranians).

Cops say they also noticed there was no visible food or water for the dogs. Plus, the place smelled like dog piss.

According to police, Lattimer and a female arrived to the home shortly after the police ... and admitted the dogs belonged to them.

Ultimately, cops say they found 25 dogs in the home ... and determined they were not being properly cared for. In fact, cops say several of the dogs and puppies appeared to be sick.

Both Lattimer and the woman were arrested for animal cruelty -- and Animal Control was called to remove the dogs from the premises.

Lattimer and the woman were hauled to a nearby jail -- where they were booked and later released.

Calls to the actor have not been returned.

Dude was awesome in the program....especially when he started smashing out windows with his head
A

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »
Great Calves. Great arms. 

LOL glad someone remembers him. Yeah I believe he could have gone pro had he continued. He was smart though so he didn't need to live that lifestyle to make money. I lost touch with my friend who trained with him but last I heard about 5years ago..everything was great and he was doing well. One of the few right lol.

MDN

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 08:28:47 AM »
I guess you are a vegetarian? Do you eat eggs?  Drink Milk?

X2! This is a valid question.  People are so disconnected today, and in such deep psychosis. They just love animals, hate animal cruelty and so forth, yet they fund these mega torture hell factories that is the modern meat industry, by paying for the slaughtering and consumption of animals.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 09:14:36 AM »
IRON, Steve LATTIMER was the name of the character he portrayed in THE PROGRAM in 1993

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 04:24:37 PM »
Saline?

Close...roughly between Petersburg and ida

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
any Wolverines? ;)

There was a single kniwn wolverine in the state up until a year or so ago...which was news to many as they were thought to be gone from here...but she died of natural causes

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 04:30:17 PM »
The Poms would be a nice snack for a cougar or even a bear...they'd be dinner for owls or eagles, and get beat up by Raccons, or even squirrels. Dogs that small aren't made for the woods.

Yeah...they're in a 10x12 pen with an 8ft fence with smooth sides (coyotes can scale 6ft in snap) or the house.  We don't have a lot of eagles around here...but the red tail hawks are a definite concern.  Had a friend lose a puppy that way...she bought it for her dad and was giving it a walk around the yard when a hawk dropped down and took it right there.  Freaked he out for weeks...but, that's nature for you.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »
owl vs. eagle

who wins?
Owl mat have the initial advantage due to stealth, as their wings are designed to make as little noise as possible...the feather tips are specially designed.
Also due to the ability of turning it's head 180 degrees (I believe), another advantage.
Depending on which Owl Species (Grey Owl, Snow or Artic Owl, or Eagle Owl, great horned owl)  and Eagle (Harpy, Stellar's Sea Eagle, Golden Eagle, Bald Eagle) there must be strength and bigness to take in account. Since this is the lower 48, we'll say Great Horned Owl vs Golden Eagle.

Take in account that the Owl can turn one of it's toes back....

Awww, this SMM is too damn complicated.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2012, 01:25:42 AM »
Owl mat have the initial advantage due to stealth, as their wings are designed to make as little noise as possible...the feather tips are specially designed.
Also due to the ability of turning it's head 180 degrees (I believe), another advantage.
Depending on which Owl Species (Grey Owl, Snow or Artic Owl, or Eagle Owl, great horned owl)  and Eagle (Harpy, Stellar's Sea Eagle, Golden Eagle, Bald Eagle) there must be strength and bigness to take in account. Since this is the lower 48, we'll say Great Horned Owl vs Golden Eagle.

Take in account that the Owl can turn one of it's toes back....

Awww, this SMM is too damn complicated.

yeah, but owl's just look like pusies, eagle's look much more fierce

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2012, 05:40:06 PM »
Update:

Here at Dread Central we're always happy to see justice being served, and that's exactly what happened for Andrew Bryniarski (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning) as all charges of animal cruelty have been dropped.

TMZ reports Bryniarski has been vindicated! Days after the actor was busted for animal cruelty, the charges have been dropped. According to law enforcement sources the Santa Monica City Attorney decided to let the case go because the 25 dogs they found in Bryniarski's RV all checked out "healthy and happy."

Previously Bryniarski insisted he was merely running a mobile adoption center for the dogs and said they were in good health and well fed. Now he plans to reunite with the dogs as soon as the shelter opens this morning and tells TMZ that he will continue operating the adoption agency from his RV... just not in Santa Monica.

Good on you, Andrew! So happy to hear. Now then... to that prick of a neighbor who falsely called the police on you for inconveniencing them by daring to park an RV in Santa Monica where they could see it... from animal lovers everywhere... GO FUCK YOURSELF! Thanks.

a

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »
He should have gotten an OSCAR AWARD for this shit.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »

Like "Purge" said and I'm sure he still has royalties still coming in.