Author Topic: Zeus, the worlds TALLEST dog!  (Read 7486 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Zeus, the worlds TALLEST dog!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 03:38:35 PM »
I'm waiting for E-kul to chime in.

:D

Ya he might start crying  ;D That baby eater I posted is so scawwy.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 03:58:58 PM »
Ya he might start crying  ;D That baby eater I posted is so scawwy.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Shaming: Manipulator uses sarcasm and put-downs to increase fear and self-doubt in the victim. Manipulators use this tactic to make others feel unworthy and therefore defer to them. Shaming tactics can be very subtle such as a fierce look or glance, unpleasant tone of voice, rhetorical comments, subtle sarcasm. Manipulators can make one feel ashamed for even daring to challenge them. It is an effective way to foster a sense of inadequacy in the victim.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 04:02:31 PM »
its my guess dogs shouldnt eat so much meat products look how hard many strain to take a shit, if dogs were fed better theyd live longer id think

osteoperosis is highest in eskimos who eat mainly meat and bone meal BTW
Dogs are carnivores...and their size (a carnivore's size) tends to coorelate to the size of their prey...so, in theory a large great Dane or St. Bernard (and them being pack animals) would probably be feeding on animals that are the size of large deer, moose, elk. And their has to be enough to go around for the whole pack.

Take a look at a Lion Pride, where the females average well over 200 pounds, plus a male or two that weighs over 500 pounds---they need more than one wilderbeest kill, many times they have to kill multiple times or kill a cape buffalo.

And wolves are built for running. Legs that are too long don't help, and body sizes that haven't evolved thru natural means don't help either. Man breed dogs to benefit his needs, nature breeds animals to survive...and not even that is a perfect process. Look at Smilodon (sabre tooth cat). Many skeletons have shown excessive wear on the hip bones/joints. This was due to overtorquing of the hips in bringing down prey.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 05:03:14 PM »
hope your buddy's a millionaire - 40k dog

They do ok, have no kids and don't plan on having any. To each their own. To them, this is their kids.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
They do ok, have no kids and don't plan on having any. To each their own. To them, this is their kids.
Im sorry to hear that, an old car would last longer.
People who think domesticated animals are replacement for kids have no clue. Like Oprah.
When you create something living, it's different than buying a puppy and caring for it until it dies (in this case a short lived dog).

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
Bigger arms than dann hill and bigger calves than Wolf, he should deffinately consider BBing with that size and color

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 06:27:27 PM »

doing ok or not 40k on a dog?? That goes down as one of the dumbest things ive vere heard

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 06:31:46 PM »
doing ok or not 40k on a dog?? That goes down as one of the dumbest things ive vere heard

Yeah, it was multiple back surgeries, not one time. Not that it matters I guess, I like animals but wouldn't spend that on one. But, I could see how it could happen, 5k at a time or so. I'm sure my wife would want to spend that on her dog. It's all relative, my uncle dropped a few grand on his dog that died about seven months later. If you have the money, and that's what you want to do, why not? Personally, I'd rather that then spend on some homeless drug addict.  :-\