Author Topic: 33, GW, Fury were right: Obama intentionally collapsing the Middle East.  (Read 5128 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 33, GW, Fury were right: Obama intentionally collapsing the Middle East.
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2012, 04:28:28 AM »
Yes you are a fucking liar 333...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2012, 06:21:33 AM »
George, you might be a complete idiot at this point. You can’t take the DX of a man’s symptoms (which is evidence of the ailment itself) and compare it to a situation where there is violence in a historically volatile region of the world that has about 200 different factors at play, and call them equal. That’s just dumb. Especially if the "evidence" is coming from a bunch of people that hate the person they are blaming already... you follow? c’mon this shit isn’t too hard.

Now if you can’t present any reasonable explanation of why you think "Obama is trying to collapse the nation via Middle East policies" or how... than youre the lazy one. It’s real easy to say "Obama=black so Obama=Bad" but I’m sorry... that weak as fuck to me. Until you get some facts, there isn’t a whole lot to go on.

Like I said, I can put formulate a thesis to try to explain phenomena, but that doesn’t make it fact. Shit, the bullshit some people spew on this page couldn’t even be considered a hypothesis because it can’t be tested, as it’s out of fucking thin air. I can say "ah haaaaa it was Ronald Reagans plan all along to make the inner-city low income communities more miserable via his funding of the Contras during the Iran Contra Affair by using proceeds from cocaine sells to fund the illegal operation that congress denied funding. The largest market for the cheap cocaine was low income areas and he knew blacks live in those areas so therefore Ronald Reagan is personally responsible for intentionally trying to destroy the black community in the inner cities"
You would look at that and say "Malcolm you’re a complete whack job" because there are a bunch of loose factors that I've strung together to come up with an unreasonable theory to explain the phenom of the crack epidemic in the inner-city... But that’s all it is... a bunch of shit put together.

And on the point about my criticisms of Obama and his early policies. I’ve stated for 3 years now my stances. I’ll do it again for you. Stim bill, not enough infrastructure spending. Gitmo, didn’t close it like he said he would, liar. DADT, at the time was still in effect. His federal stance on Weed, though I don’t smoke, there isn’t any evidence that says it’s even detrimental affects are worse than beer, and the evidence of its medicinal benefits (symptom easing) is overwhelming. Healthcare overhaul wasn’t far reaching enough in my POV as he tried to compromise instead of making it universal. Either shit or get off the pot.  The bail out of the banks was pure shit.

Flexing Biceps

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2012, 11:06:31 PM »

Flexing Biceps

It's very admirable that you found something in this world that doesn't require you to consult MSNBC or your WWOD charm bracelet. You should spread the word to the rest of the brothers. Bicep Flexing is better than working, reading, learning basic math etc...

Keep fighting the good fight!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2012, 08:08:36 AM »
It's very admirable that you found something in this world that doesn't require you to consult MSNBC or your WWOD charm bracelet. You should spread the word to the rest of the brothers. Bicep Flexing is better than working, reading, learning basic math etc...

Keep fighting the good fight!

Lol... That was a pretty weak comeback. Its always nice when you have to resort to Race shit for the cherry on top of your post. God Forbid you dispute the issue about proving a statement and leaving it at that. Lets go to an unrelated race jab because i have nothing.

Still Flexing Biceps

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »
Lol... That was a pretty weak comeback. Its always nice when you have to resort to Race shit for the cherry on top of your post. God Forbid you dispute the issue about proving a statement and leaving it at that. Lets go to an unrelated race jab because i have nothing.

Still Flexing Biceps

So you disgaree that Obama INTENTIONALLY collapsed the ME, yet his policies have resulted in the collapse of the ME regardless. 

So you think its incompetence or reckless disregard for reality while I think its intentional.

Does it matter at all if the result is the same disastrous ending? 

Just face it moron, your messiah destroyed the ME w his policies.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2012, 08:32:28 AM »
So you disgaree that Obama INTENTIONALLY collapsed the ME, yet his policies have resulted in the collapse of the ME regardless. 

So you think its incompetence or reckless disregard for reality while I think its intentional.

Does it matter at all if the result is the same disastrous ending? 

Just face it moron, your messiah destroyed the ME w his policies.   
All im saying  you stupid fuck, is to look at the situation in its totality, Not one just one section and you start your Obama hatefest. So what policies are you talking about.. in Egypt where EGYPTIANS wanted the regime out of there... or the on in LIBYA where the government was KILLING LIBYANS... What are we talking about over here.. Like i said.. approach shit from full spectrum view.. not just the one where Obama looks bad... Be an adult

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:07 AM »
All im saying  you stupid fuck, is to look at the situation in its totality, Not one just one section and you start your Obama hatefest. So what policies are you talking about.. in Egypt where EGYPTIANS wanted the regime out of there... or the on in LIBYA where the government was KILLING LIBYANS... What are we talking about over here.. Like i said.. approach shit from full spectrum view.. not just the one where Obama looks bad... Be an adult

LOL.     TYPICAL TYPICAL TYPICAL TYPICAL 

Obama forced out mubarack and gadafi remember? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2012, 08:53:35 AM »

LOL.     TYPICAL TYPICAL TYPICAL TYPICAL 

Obama forced out mubarack and gadafi remember? 

Based on what..Did he just not like them?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »
Based on what..Did he just not like them?

LOL!!!!

Again - based on my theory that obama was and is trying to install the MB into power across the ME to create a pan-arab islamist caliphate to rival the Euro zone and take over the oil and collapse israel.

Why didnt Obama seek the overthrow of Iran when the similiar uprising happened?  Remember that - of course you don't because you go to madcow and comedians for news.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
LOL!!!!

Again - based on my theory that obama was and is trying to install the MB into power across the ME to create a pan-arab islamist caliphate to rival the Euro zone and take over the oil and collapse israel.

Why didnt Obama seek the overthrow of Iran when the similiar uprising happened?  Remember that - of course you don't because you go to madcow and comedians for news.   
Lol.. So its a theory now.. not proof as you touted in previous posts regarding the same topic.
And To ask "why didnt we get involved in this and that" Can be said about every situation in the world. There are factors that you 3333 and me Malcolm arent privy to that determine our nations military and diplomatic policies as it relates to the injustices a countries natives face. Just because you like to think you know everything about everything... you dont..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2012, 09:39:40 AM »
Lol.. So its a theory now.. not proof as you touted in previous posts regarding the same topic.
And To ask "why didnt we get involved in this and that" Can be said about every situation in the world. There are factors that you 3333 and me Malcolm arent privy to that determine our nations military and diplomatic policies as it relates to the injustices a countries natives face. Just because you like to think you know everything about everything... you dont..

You think its what then? 

Bad luck?    lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2012, 09:47:27 AM »
You think its what then? 

Bad luck?    lol

Thats what my whole argument is. I dont tout my "theories" as "proof" (like your insanely biased ass),so i wait for proof. ITs just how i was raised and my profession as well. I have to be very fact based.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
Thats what my whole argument is. I dont tout my "theories" as "proof" (like your insanely biased ass),so i wait for proof. ITs just how i was raised and my profession as well. I have to be very fact based.

So your argument is that all of the failures surrounding anything obama touches is merely bad luck on his part? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2012, 09:53:49 AM »

Still Flexing Biceps

I don't argue with morons in my spare time. I do enough of that during my day job. The last liberal who posted here with half a brain cell was Decker. He has been MIA since 2010. I would gladly argue with him. The rest of you aren't worth my time or energy.

As I said before, if you lack the intellectual curiosity and common sense to figure things out for yourself, then you'll remain a mindless drone regardless of what I post on here ( actually re-post, since its all here already).  After 4 plus years of providing detailed evidence, I'm not going to connect the dots for you at this point.

As for the race thing-- lighten up you sissy. Take the angry black guy act to the third world board. I never let the possibility of offending someone stand in the way of a good joke. Are you also mad at Obama for not criminalizing humor?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2012, 10:10:44 AM »
I don't argue with morons in my spare time. I do enough of that during my day job. The last liberal who posted here with half a brain cell was Decker. He has been MIA since 2010. I would gladly argue with him. The rest of you aren't worth my time or energy.

As I said before, if you lack the intellectual curiosity and common sense to figure things out for yourself, then you'll remain a mindless drone regardless of what I post on here ( actually re-post, since its all here already).  After 4 plus years of providing detailed evidence, I'm not going to connect the dots for you at this point.

As for the race thing-- lighten up you sissy. Take the angry black guy act to the third world board. I never let the possibility of offending someone stand in the way of a good joke. Are you also mad at Obama for not criminalizing humor?

I wont act like i understand your POV. But when super biased parties ask me to "trust him" on his opinion,  that he touts as fact... and i ask for some kind of smoking gun, the answer is , "connect the dots"...You idiot!!!1 youre the biased one placing the dots. And you can call me a idiot and say thats the reason you arent arguing with us but in fact you are, and when youre bested... you resort to... well bullshit. Now As ive always stated, i would join you in disagreeing with a lot of shit Obamas done. Just as you would agree Bush fucked some shit up to. But im not gonna play ball when you say "obama is the reason its a rainy day... see.. because he is in office...and its raining... itso facto.. its his fault.." Thats just dumb... Look at facts as a whole and take your hatred for everything Black and Obama out of it and then come up with a hypothesis. Until you do that. Saying... "its his fault and just go with me on this" just doesnt fly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2012, 10:14:51 AM »
I wont act like i understand your POV. But when super biased parties ask me to "trust him" on his opinion,  that he touts as fact... and i ask for some kind of smoking gun, the answer is , "connect the dots"...You idiot!!!1 youre the biased one placing the dots. And you can call me a idiot and say thats the reason you arent arguing with us but in fact you are, and when youre bested... you resort to... well bullshit. Now As ive always stated, i would join you in disagreeing with a lot of shit Obamas done. Just as you would agree Bush fucked some shit up to. But im not gonna play ball when you say "obama is the reason its a rainy day... see.. because he is in office...and its raining... itso facto.. its his fault.." Thats just dumb... Look at facts as a whole and take your hatred for everything Black and Obama out of it and then come up with a hypothesis. Until you do that. Saying... "its his fault and just go with me on this" just doesnt fly.

LOL - same bullshit argument you make on every obama failure. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2012, 10:34:32 AM »

LOL - same bullshit argument you make on every obama failure. 

LOL.. NO..

Name one thing ive DEFENDED Obama on..

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2012, 01:03:33 PM »

You are discussing common sense and reality with a Neocon friend.
Your time would be better spent teaching your dog to do your taxes.

ROTFLMAO!!!!  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »

Sorry to but in here Option D, ...but Gaddafi wasn't killing Libyans. He was defending a government military base from armed Al Queda terrorists who had seized it.  Him killing his own citizens was the excuse NATO used to attack his country, destroy his air force, and put their boogey men in charge. Now in order to rebuild any military defenses, Libyans must purchase from the 'military industrial complex'. I'm sure however that the new Rothschilds bank that has popped up in Libya since the murder of Gaddaffi will be more than happy to print money out of thin air and charge interest on it, so that the military industrial complex can make more profit on the destruction of yet another country, ...and stick American tax slaves  taxpayers with the bill.

NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization  Last I checked, neither Egypt, nor AlQueda were in the North Atlantic.

The real reason western countries wanted Gaddaffi gone, was because he was organizing Arab & African states to introduce the dinar, a new stable & tangible gold currency, and walk away from the Western Federal Reserve model printed out of thin air, that robs peoples & countries of their wealth. A fiat paper standard that is in the midst of implosion.

If 333's theory that Obama fought congress tooth & nail about imposing sanctions on Iran, ...then I have newfound respect for the POTUS. Removing Iran from the belgian based SWIFT mechanism was a shot in America's foot, and will only speed the demise of fiat paper. Now Iran is accepting GOLD for oil, an the world's largest gold producer is one of their biggest customers. And Indians... another big customer of Iran's... well we know how they feel about GOLD.

The Europeans might have to give up some of what little gold they have to get a bit more energy.
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2012, 02:04:44 PM »
Sorry to but in here Option D, ...but Gaddafi wasn't killing Libyans. He was defending a government military base from armed Al Queda terrorists who had seized it.  Him killing his own citizens was the excuse NATO used to attack his country, destroy his air force, and put their boogey men in charge. Now in order to rebuild any military defenses, Libyans must purchase from the 'military industrial complex'. I'm sure however that the new Rothschilds bank that has popped up in Libya since the murder of Gaddaffi will be more than happy to print money out of thin air and charge interest on it, so that the military industrial complex can make more profit on the destruction of yet another country, ...and stick American tax slaves  taxpayers with the bill.

NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization  Last I checked, neither Egypt, nor AlQueda were in the North Atlantic.

The real reason western countries wanted Gaddaffi gone, was because he was organizing Arab & African states to introduce the dinar, a new stable & tangible gold currency, and walk away from the Western Federal Reserve model printed out of thin air, that robs peoples & countries of their wealth. A fiat paper standard that is in the midst of implosion.

If 333's theory that Obama fought congress tooth & nail about imposing sanctions on Iran, ...then I have newfound respect for the POTUS. Removing Iran from the belgian based SWIFT mechanism was a shot in America's foot, and will only speed the demise of fiat paper. Now Iran is accepting GOLD for oil, an the world's largest gold producer is one of their biggest customers. And Indians... another big customer of Iran's... well we know how they feel about GOLD.

The Europeans might have to give up some of what little gold they have to get a bit more energy.

AMAZING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2012, 02:24:02 PM »
AMAZING

So you are going just w a consistent string of bad luck from Day1? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2012, 02:58:38 PM »
So you are going just w a consistent string of bad luck from Day1? 

what are you talking about

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2012, 03:29:00 AM »
LOL!!!!

Hahaha you are killing me. I love this board.
Its full of good jokes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2012, 04:26:46 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?
Townhall.com ^ | September 26, 2012 | Michelle Malkin
Posted on September 26, 2012 6:46:20 AM EDT by Kaslin

On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.

The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team -- has received no attention until now.

So, who is Hisham Yahya Altalib? What is his agenda?

And why exactly did the Obama administration conduct domestic "faith-based" outreach with this Muslim Brotherhood figure in Virginia, who just happens to be 1) tied to bloody jihad and 2) a major contributor to the left-wing Center for Constitutional Rights, the group of jihadi-sympathizing lawyers who helped spring suspected Benghazi terror plotter Abu Sufian bin Qumu from Gitmo?

Altalib is an Iraqi-born Muslim identified by the FBI as a Muslim Brotherhood operative before he moved to America in the 1970s to earn an advanced electrical engineering degree from Purdue University in Indiana. By his own account, Altalib "soon became active in Islamic work in North America, which continues to this day."

He was the "first full-time director of the Leadership Training Department of the Muslim Students Association of the United States and Canada (MSA)" -- a longtime Muslim Brotherhood front group whose explicit goal is to "conquer" America through Islamic propagandizing.

Altalib is also a founding member of the SAAR Foundation and the International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT). Last year, his online biography proudly notes, he was "awarded the ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) Community Service Award." The Saudi-subsidized ISNA is regarded as the primary U.S. umbrella group for Muslim Brotherhood fronts and was named specifically by the global MB godfathers as a key player in their "Grand Jihad" strategy of infiltration from within.

SAAR was founded in Herndon, Va., in 1983 as part of a radical Islamic charity front for Saudi financiers called the SAFA Group. The feds raided SAAR's offices in 2002 as part of Operation Green Quest. Investigators confiscated 500 boxes and seven trucks' worth of documents illuminating the network's terror ties to the Al Taqwa Bank (a Swiss-based Muslim bank suspected of funding the 9/11 plot) and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Altalib worked for one of Al Taqwa Bank's main owners, Youssef Nada. Altalib's more prominent Muslim Brotherhood partner, Jamal Barzinji (one of the champions of the Ground Zero mosque), also worked for Nada. FBI and Customs officials believe SAAR/SAFA laundered money for a plethora of violent Muslim terrorist groups, from Hamas and Hezbollah to al-Qaida and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Along with several other leaders of the "Ikhwan" (brothers), Altalib and Barzinji established the International Institute of Islamic Thought in Herndon, Va., in 1985. Global Muslim Brotherhood thug Yusuf al-Qaradawi -- the fire-breathing, fatwa-issuing Jew-hater and violent jihad proselytizer -- inspired IIIT's mission: the "Islamization of social sciences."

According to Steven Merley of the Hudson Institute's Center on Islam, Democracy, and the Future of the Muslim World, IIIT has 14 affiliated offices across the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy, who put 1993 World Trade Center bombing mastermind Omar Abdel Rahman behind bars, notes that IIIT was a demonstrated unindicted co-conspirator in the feds' Holy Land Foundation terror financing case. IIIT supported convicted terror aides Sami Al-Arian and Abdel Rahman Alamoudi.

Altalib, Barzinji and IIIT were also all listed in funding statements from the Center for Constitutional Rights as major donors giving in the $25,000 to $49,000 range.

CCR is the umbrella group providing more than 500 pro bono lawyers to Gitmo detainees. They have regularly dismissed national security concerns about Gitmo recidivism as "irresponsible ... scare stories." That's exactly what they did after one of CCR's clients, Libyan terror leader Abu Sufian bin Qumu, was sprung in 2007.

Fast-forward five short years. Qumu is now the lead suspect in the 9/11/12 attack on our U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the murders of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, consular official Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs/private security contractors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods. In the wake of this month's terrorist attacks on our Egyptian embassy, Libyan consulate and Afghan air base, the jihad helpers at CCR are stone silent.

This administration's idea of domestic "faith-based outreach" is tea with Muslim Brotherhood community organizers who have embedded themselves in American life for four decades with the express intent of "eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within." Meanwhile, our commander in chief is squawking to the world about YouTube videos. The Ikhwan are laughing their bloodstained robes off.

Eat shit morons.   This is the scum inside the WH

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2012, 04:30:16 AM »
Three-Star General: Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Department of Defense
Thomas More Law Center ^ | September 25th, 2012
Posted on September 26, 2012 1:26:33 AM EDT by kingattax

U.S. Army Lieutenant General (Ret.) William "Jerry" Boykin, in a recent World Net Daily radio interview, confirmed that people with high security clearances connected to the Muslim Brotherhood hold important positions in every major federal agency including the Pentagon and the Department of Defense.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a radical Islamist organization that has vowed the destruction of America from within.

General Boykin has the credentials to back up his conclusions. He was one of the original members of the U.S. Army's Delta Force which he ultimately led in combat operations. He also served a tour in the CIA during which time he participated in clandestine operations throughout the world. He served his last four years in the Army as Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

Lt. Gen. Boykin, who currently serves as Executive Vice President of the Family Research Council, blasted Republicans for condemning Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who sounded the alarm by questioning the Brotherhood ties of Huma Abedin, a top assistant to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Boykin said that neither Republicans nor Democrats want to protest too loudly over concerns of being branded intolerant.

The Thomas More Law Center now represents LTC Matthew Dooley, a 1994 graduate of the U. S. Military Academy at West Point.

GEN Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff had LTC Dooley fired as an instructor at the Joint Forces Staff College in order to appease Muslim groups and the White House who wanted all training materials offensive to Islam purged and all trainers using those materials disciplined.