Author Topic: Oreilly Vs. Stewart Debate  (Read 308 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Oreilly Vs. Stewart Debate
« on: September 18, 2012, 04:36:40 PM »
Scheduled for Oct 6th

I forget who commented on why we dont have ideological debates anymore.

Well I hardly consider either one of these to be great minds but it should be interesting none the less.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/jon-stewart-debate-bill-o-reilly-washington-041620972.html

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Oreilly Vs. Stewart Debate
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:37:59 PM »
Shiot they are going to charge for it...

"The debate will be streamed live online for $4.95. Tickets to attend the event ($25-$100) go on sale today, and anyone who preorders either the stream or in-person ticket by Oct. 1 can submit a written question that may be asked as part of the debate. E.D. Hill, former Fox News Live host and CNN contributor, will serve as moderator."

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »
Shiot they are going to charge for it...

"The debate will be streamed live online for $4.95. Tickets to attend the event ($25-$100) go on sale today, and anyone who preorders either the stream or in-person ticket by Oct. 1 can submit a written question that may be asked as part of the debate. E.D. Hill, former Fox News Live host and CNN contributor, will serve as moderator."

I wonder if I'll be able to watch it afterwards, with commercials, for free?

not sure how that stuff works  ???

But I hope to watch it. Not expecting much intellectual discussion, but watching Bill get angry is entertaining.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
I wonder if I'll be able to watch it afterwards, with commercials, for free?

not sure how that stuff works  ???

But I hope to watch it. Not expecting much intellectual discussion, but watching Bill get angry is entertaining.
yea I think it will be more entertaining then anything else but I would watch it if it were free. Im not paying money for it but hopefully like you said we can catch it afterwards.

They should just sell commercial time and not charge for it, they would probably make more money that way.