Author Topic: Zyxzz was "living the dream"  (Read 7460 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Zyxzz was "living the dream"
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 04:24:52 AM »
Zyzzzz was a drug using loser that no one even knew, except thru the interwebs.
Talk about living life thru some other loser (like idiots do for Jersey Shore, other reality).
No wonder the worlds a focking mess, army's of brain dead fukkin zombies without a mind or life of their own..

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 04:27:42 AM »
He was 22, at that age you think nothing will kill you. So he took one thing was doing ok, kept taking more and more, couldn't stop. His heart couldn't handle it in the end. Don't believe the rest, Aussie's are fucking stupid.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 04:36:32 AM »
Bodybuilding.com have deleted his profile and subsequently his ranking as no.1 most inspirational bodyspace etc because of his PED use. ::) Pot fucking kettle.

bodybuilding dot com symbolize everything what is wrong with this "industry"

fucking filths.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 04:41:03 AM »
A thread about some stupid dead fuck who juiced that nobody knew about .... ask me how I know that you need a life.

Phil Heath's page has got 73,000 fans, Zyzz's has got 390,000. Whether he was a tit or not is beside the point, people do certainly know about him.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 07:22:13 AM »
Zyzzzz was a drug using loser that no one even knew, except thru the interwebs.

Yes no one apart from 400 000 people on the biggest social net work known to man kind

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 07:23:07 AM »
How's that wxyz guy doing? Did he get better after his illness?
a

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »
How's that wxyz guy doing? Did he get better after his illness?

Supposedly the zyzz followers believe he faked his death and is still alive somewhere in the Bahamas with 2pac and biggie, they are anxiously awaiting the return of the god of aesthetics with baited breath.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 04:12:38 PM »
Phil Heath's page has got 73,000 fans, Zyzz's has got 390,000. Whether he was a tit or not is beside the point, people do certainly know about him.

Yes the Son of Zeus was and still is more popular than any oiled up midget in a thong.......
K

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
Forgive me if I am ignorant on the subject but what exactly is g4p?  Does it have various levels. Such as flex for schmoe, flex for a schmoe who cracks one off in front of you, have gay butt secks with schmoe...

Yes, all sorts of levels, ranging from the solo cam show to "put it where ever you want it as long as you pay". Some of those guys have little rules to make themselves feel better about it, a famous one that a few guys had that I found hilarious was the line on the floor rule, where some imaginary line of demarcation was set up, and as long as the schmoes didn't cross it, they could do whatever they wanted.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »
Yes, all sorts of levels, ranging from the solo cam show to "put it where ever you want it as long as you pay". Some of those guys have little rules to make themselves feel better about it, a famous one that a few guys had that I found hilarious was the line on the floor rule, where some imaginary line of demarcation was set up, and as long as the schmoes didn't cross it, they could do whatever they wanted.

Tom Prince. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »
Yes no one apart from 400,000 losers that worship skinny muscle twinks via the web.

Fixed..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 05:10:27 PM »
Yes no one apart from 400 000 people on the biggest social net work known to man kind

What does that tell you about people and that's whats wrong with our society?? Kardashians ring a bell??

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
Yes the Son of Zeus was and still is more popular than any oiled up midget in a thong.......

"son of zeus" oh brother ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »
hey guys

i was speaking to someone who is in the Sydney G4P  industry scene this weekend

He knew Zyzz well- he would use every steroid /PED/GH etc he could get his hands on and use  in large doses
he was all drugs, party drugs too
also i was told he was living  schmoe  dick  to mouth and was engaging in G4P to support his steroid and rec drug addictions

why is this not surprising?
fixed

I'm not surprised you were into this but thanks for your open confession.
Staying in the closet can be stressful, glad you came out finally. Bravo ;)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »
What does that tell you about people and that's whats wrong with our society?? Kardashians ring a bell??

Who cares, im not enough of a loser to obsess about what people care about.

i dont look at zyzz or kardashians, but here is the fact buddy, he had 400 000 likes on fb, how many would a page of you have

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 06:31:34 PM »
Who cares, im not enough of a loser to obsess about what people care about.

i dont look at zyzz or kardashians, but here is the fact buddy, he had 400 000 likes on fb, how many would a page of you have

Obviously 400k losers do... Like I said tells you that our society is full of sheeps, doesn't matter how many people "my page" has that's not the point genius! ::) obviously reading comprehension isn't your thing..

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »
It's funny but any forum you go on...somebody knew Zyzz "well" and knows his cycle, his private life..etc...

For someone who was supposedly gay and into g4p, there is one picture of him in a gay nightclub, with another dancer from the company he worked for, not arm in arm with some homo. There are like 8 million pics and vids of him with his crew and women.

not saying that is 100%   conclusive, but shit would start popping up if be was some flaming fag. Nothing but words and people who "knew" him.

I think be was young and too Cocky to be a g4p guy, maybe when be got older and if his life wasn't going so great.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
Obviously 400k losers do... Like I said tells you that our society is full of sheeps, doesn't matter how many people "my page" has that's not the point genius! ::) obviously reading comprehension isn't your thing..

Yes every 1 is a loser except you.

Quit projecting your insecurities and stop with the "sheeP" bs, you're a sheep too, you just follow the group of guys who hate on a dead "nobody" every chance they get

These type of guys remind me of the type who hate on justin beiber and call him gay (sp ? ) yet they them selves are ugly and never even have sex, lol.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »
Yes every 1 is a loser except you.

Quit projecting your insecurities and stop with the "sheeP" bs, you're a sheep too, you just follow the group of guys who hate on a dead "nobody" every chance they get

These type of guys remind me of the type who hate on justin beiber and call him gay (sp ? ) yet they them selves are ugly and never even have sex, lol.

LOL....I think you would find most Zyzz haters are fat, ugly permabulkers who haven't been laid in a year.

Or angry dickheads who hate on him cuz he was a happy guy.