Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 62881 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2005, 10:25:50 PM »
game day winning physique, haahaahahaha, dude, you're like 145lbs. soaking wet, too light to fight, too thin to win.
god i hope your wrong , i havent weighed myself in 2 months for fear of deep depression! once i go under 180 i dont look at a scale again till i carb up for a week! 145 is pushing it though    lol ( i hope) ;D

MattT

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2005, 10:26:43 PM »
ok matt now in all seriousness why not do the natural olympia, or compete in both organizations?
 why musclemania? they both have tv coverage and supposedly last yr they had 1500 people attend the show in vegas!

MuscleMania approched me with a TV documentary for TSN and ESPN International.. To film my contest prep for the Toronto show i did back on oct 1st.. So i did it and did there show, then i was also able to do the Worlds in Hollywood so i did that one to. Give me some time i just started competing this year. I will let everyone know when the doc is going to air..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2005, 10:31:19 PM »
MuscleMania approched me with a TV documentary for TSN and ESPN International.. To film my contest prep for the Toronto show i did back on oct 1st.. So i did it and did there show, then i was also able to do the Worlds in Hollywood so i did that one to. Give me some time i just started competing this year. I will let everyone know when the doc is going to air..
ah ok , congrats on that! well then i take back my whole made contacts learned alot of things comments!

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2005, 10:44:23 PM »
i've seen bigger traps and arms on chickens.

lol

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2005, 10:45:43 PM »
and WTF is up with that gay ass shirt, it's like a turtleneck with cut off sleeves... GAY!!!!!!!

hey, I like that shirt...oh, never mind

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2005, 10:50:34 PM »
hey, I like that shirt...oh, never mind
im considering buying a site  from 240 or bust in the future and that shirt will be up for sale worn and sweaty! any early bids? oh i also i have 2 other colors and thier not making em anymore so i exspect the bidding to go sky high!  size large for any takers!

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2005, 01:08:16 AM »
I thought this post was about Sami Al Haddad. He is clearly the best athlete the Musclemania has had in a long time. Let's see how long they can keep him.

MattT

« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2005, 03:00:37 PM »
I thought this post was about Sami Al Haddad. He is clearly the best athlete the Musclemania has had in a long time. Let's see how long they can keep him.

Im sure he'll do well with MM if he stays..

Kaos

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2005, 03:13:54 PM »
Please you call 28'' waist @ 170lbs blocky? Lets see your abs and thigh pose?

Geeze 240 I waited for you to say lets see the actual natural pose following this comment...

To me Matt looks pretty good, but if your 170 on gear WTF are you at off of it?

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2005, 06:34:35 PM »
I don't understand the choice of mattT to compete in the musclemania tought.... I think with the mass he has he would do better in NPC event or in the CBBF ( I think he is canadian ). The level isn't very tough at the canadian national you would have placed well in  the WW class this year

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2005, 08:16:25 PM »
god this thread was the most unsatisfying thing i have ever clicked on.

Valhalla awaits.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2005, 09:46:07 PM »
The fucked up thing about these natural shows are that if you win and fail you still get all the glory the night of the show. So the guy who "won" gets to say he won but big deal after the fact.  ::) How bout the guys who tested positive,does the DEA get to put them in jail for being bonafide users?  :o I think natural BB is lame to begin with but for these guys to go into a show knowing that they use is just plain fucking stupid.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2005, 11:18:08 PM »
my back 3 weeks ago on 25 grams of carbs

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2005, 12:16:09 PM »
my back 3 weeks ago on 25 grams of carbs

Now you are talking. When you will do you final pics tought, don't take them " zoom in" cause we can't really evaluate your size

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2005, 12:37:35 PM »
Now you are talking. When you will do you final pics tought, don't take them " zoom in" cause we can't really evaluate your size
im considering getting a pro photographer to do em, since i mite never get into this condition again! i never even planned this but  i figured why not finish it off and see how far i can take it...

MattT

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2005, 01:50:48 PM »
pic of matts back from 03 titled ripped! ;D   

Lol in that pic im standing relaxed and u can see the christmas tree shape starting in my back. If only i would have flexed my back :o  Plus thats back in 03 i had no clue how many carbs/pro/fat/cals i was taken in. All i did was eat sleep and train.. By the way i don't see much of a back there, its ripped i give u cudo's for that...

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2005, 02:20:26 PM »
over the summe( late august! 29 inch waist ;D 200 grams protien 25 grams carbs at that time...

slayer = Jon Basedow  ;D  ;D  ;D
just not good enough

MattT

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2005, 09:53:16 PM »
ok bro i was gonna lay off, but man  your off your rocker! youll never have that condition in your entire life .... you could flex till your head popped off and there would be no christmas tree ! come on friend be realistic!

and in all honesty  matt you can see a layer of fat hanging over your underwear yet you call the pic cut, from your ripped section lol!   you think im ripped in that pic,,, check back in 4 weeks !

again i was gonna totally lay off this, but you came back for more!

my point about carbs pro. fat  is that all my muscles will fill with 10 lbs of water, glycogen and intracellular fat yet have the same definition when i load for a week!

post a pic of your current ripped back matt !  (i actually thought you had a better package in 03 thats why i posted that pic!)
remember your guy ronnie is the champ because of his detailed back even know jays is wider but smooth and water logged,,, so that mite be your destiny, you making fun of jay yet you mite go your entire career with the same problem!

Ok 1st off i don't think Jay had 27.5-28'' waist like i do at the age of 23.. 2nd off why do u keep comparing me to Jay? Im no where near pro status, enough with the comparisons.  And buddy u need to be realistic when u say that i will never be ripped in my entire life? i was ripped in T dot, but not sherreded. Just look at the abs and thigh pose again...

Now the fact that u look no more then a buck 30 in that pic, means that in 4 weeks you will barely tippin the scales at 100lbs..

Please bro step on stage see how you fare against natural guys in your weight class, but don't come on here tryin to say u are better then me etc.. im not sayin im better then anyone, all i do is get my ass on stage and compete and try to do the best i can do..  If u seriously have to come on getbig and call me out personally, just shows that you are jealous of my physique, or u have some serious selfesteem issues goin on.. Doing what your are doing bro, just makes you look jealous and immature..

If you would post some full body shots, so i can see your symmetry and wheels/calves.. If u feel your physique is better then mine then post the pics, lets us all see..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2005, 10:22:25 PM »
my relaxed is a bit different then yours :P

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2005, 10:31:06 PM »
Ok 1st off i don't think Jay had 27.5-28'' waist like i do at the age of 23.. 2nd off why do u keep comparing me to Jay? Im no where near pro status, enough with the comparisons.  And buddy u need to be realistic when u say that i will never be ripped in my entire life? i was ripped in T dot, but not sherreded. Just look at the abs and thigh pose again...

Now the fact that u look no more then a buck 30 in that pic, means that in 4 weeks you will barely tippin the scales at 100lbs..

Please bro step on stage see how you fare against natural guys in your weight class, but don't come on here tryin to say u are better then me etc.. im not sayin im better then anyone, all i do is get my ass on stage and compete and try to do the best i can do..  If u seriously have to come on getbig and call me out personally, just shows that you are jealous of my physique, or u have some serious selfesteem issues goin on.. Doing what your are doing bro, just makes you look jealous and immature..

If you would post some full body shots, so i can see your symmetry and wheels/calves.. If u feel your physique is better then mine then post the pics, lets us all see..
i keep brining up jay because you constantly point out his wide but smooth back, its just poetic justice when you come out presenting the same exact thing! pro staus? you finished 7th out of 8 guys in a open class of a natural show.... no ones comparing you to jay cutler, im just saying you have the same problems as him !  you love to point it out in jay threads ,yet here your getting a dose of your own medicine!
Get the point?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2005, 10:58:07 PM »
 I don't know slayer, I've got to call BS  ::)  You're joking about all this right?  I mean it sounds like you've really got a problem with Matt T, and my only question to that would be, why?

And if you're not joking... :o lets see the wheels homie!!!
just not good enough

MattT

« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2005, 08:30:48 AM »
i can wiegh 10 lbs and blow you of the stage my friend, its all about conditioning! you have no clue what ripped is if your saying you had abs onstage jeeeeez thats a given! you didnt finish 7th out of 8 guys for no reason when you were bigger then the rest of them! if you got into my condtion ud be 155 at max! and im sure some guys on here like tim fogerty, howard ect... would back that up!

Ok punk lets see some wheels? side chest? front db bicep? Lets see this shit, i was being nice, but fuck that. have some skinny ass punk callin me out sayin he will blow me off the stage, when your ass has not even been on stage ::) How old are you by the way?  and what are your Stats? Lets do this vuritual posedown crap you talked about. 

I have more pics comin from photoshoots i did in LA and i will post them up when i get them

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2005, 08:36:14 AM »

he looks exactly the same size as you so you must be saying that you're a buck thirty.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2005, 08:47:22 AM »
he looks exactly the same size as you so you must be saying that you're a buck thirty.

Well I think MattT is a little bigger and ticker
But slayer is more ripped for sure

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2005, 10:50:04 AM »
Man, listening to these two is like watching two bald men fighting over a comb.    ::)