Author Topic: Romney Live: Conceding the Election  (Read 668 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Romney Live: Conceding the Election
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »
Romney's speech was class, and this time I really thought he meant it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:08:10 PM »
Yes to 1st part,no to 2nd part,,lol ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 11:08:57 PM »
Romney's gonna wake up tomorrow.... still worth 1/2 billion $.   Still able to do whatever he wants.  Life won't exactly suck for him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 11:17:27 PM »
Romney's gonna wake up tomorrow.... still worth 1/2 billion $.   Still able to do whatever he wants.  Life won't exactly suck for him.
Money has ceased to make him completely fulfilled though, hence his run for the Presidency.  Who knows where he goes from here.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:50 AM »
Screw Romney's concession speech, I wanna see 333386's meltdown.  ;D
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 02:29:33 AM »
Screw Romney's concession speech, I wanna see 333386's meltdown.  ;D

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 02:52:27 AM »
Screw Romney's concession speech, I wanna see 333386's meltdown.  ;D
why should you care?  You vanished from this forum for at least a third if not close to half of the last 4 years.  There are certainly many others who deserve that prize more than you--others who have taken constant shit on a daily basis for the duration.  Several of them who stopped posting just because he dominated the forum to an extent nobody could keep up with unless they had nothing else to do in their life and still others like blacken and straw who stayed and put up with it daily.

In considering a future Obama presidency, the only redeeming factor I could imagine for months was 3333's misery.  I just couldn't support Obama in this election, but I couldn't help but imagine 3333's face when he saw Romney had lost.  After the shit he put us all through in what has to be the biggest spam campaign ever allowed, I smiled a bit thinking about 3333 eating shit.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 03:14:40 AM »
why should you care?  

For the same reason everyone else wants to see it.

You vanished from this forum for at least a third if not close to half of the last 4 years.  There are certainly many others who deserve that prize more than you--others who have taken constant shit on a daily basis for the duration.  Several of them who stopped posting just because he dominated the forum to an extent nobody could keep up with unless they had nothing else to do in their life and still others like blacken and straw who stayed and put up with it daily.

I was gone for 2011. So you want to fault me for being sick of the crap, subtle racism, and libel that passes for discussion here?

I'm not saying neither Straw nor Blacken can watch. Infact, I wanna see them gloating a bit.

In considering a future Obama presidency, the only redeeming factor I could imagine for months was 3333's misery.  I just couldn't support Obama in this election, but I couldn't help but imagine 3333's face when he saw Romney had lost.  After the shit he put us all through in what has to be the biggest spam campaign ever allowed, I smiled a bit thinking about 3333 eating shit.

TOTALLY IN AGREEMENT THERE!
w