Author Topic: Predict the debt in 2016  (Read 8583 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Predict the debt in 2016
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »
Yes.  No stimulus or tarp.  One less war.  An actual attempt to cut spending. 

Lol

Romney would have supported stimulus or tarp? ::)

And he has a staff full of Bush advisors he would have us in several wars already

You really are grasping for straws

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 02:04:44 PM »
Lol

Romney would have supported stimulus or tarp? ::)

And he has a staff full of Bush advisors he would have us in several wars already

You really are grasping for straws

He would have done what a good business does and let the system work.  He wouldn't have used the government and taxpayer money to artificially prop up failing businesses. 

But we'll never know.  We are stuck with the failure in office for another four years. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 02:05:07 PM »
Zero.

I don't think the US economy will last that long.

They'll either:
  • A.  Crash the dollar
  • B. Wipe it all out,
  • C. Sell off assets in settlement
  • D. A combination of all 3
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »
Both. 

Wouldn't trust that in a million years.  After all tarp happened under BUSH and some repubs voted for more stimulus.  Seem like a pipe dream believing Romney would have done different.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 02:09:45 PM »
He would have done what a good business does and let the system work.  He wouldn't have used the government and taxpayer money to artificially prop up failing businesses. 

But we'll never know.  We are stuck with the failure in office for another four years. 

Wtf does the first line mean?

Yeah just like that ::)

Come on BB this is a political board. Just let the system work yeah sure

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 02:10:16 PM »
Wouldn't trust that in a million years.  After all tarp happened under BUSH and some repubs voted for more stimulus.  Seem like a pipe dream believing Romney would have done different.

This!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
Zero.

I don't think the US economy will last that long.

They'll either:
  • A.  Crash the dollar
  • B. Wipe it all out,
  • C. Sell off assets in settlement
  • D. A combination of all 3

You been thinking that for awhile now and every time, no matter how much you hope America fails, or how much you like to post your stupid dumb CT articles we are still here.  

Just know, we still DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK WE WANT WHEN WE WANT.

:-*

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 02:13:39 PM »

I was hoping so, but i don't have much faith in our system lately regardless.  Small business is a hard road these days, no matter who is in office.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »

I don't trust anyone in DC, but I do think with his business background he would have done things differently.  Many people in the private sector just think differently than government employees.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:08 PM »
I don't trust anyone in DC, but I do think with his business background he would have done things differently.  Many people in the private sector just think differently than government employees.

That's the only reason i thought he was a shinier turd than OB

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 02:21:07 PM »

You mean following the market and make money?

A president job is to make things better not make money for his owners

Its a republican presidents job to make money for the war industry etc but that doesnt benefit the rest of us

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »
Wtf does the first line mean?

Yeah just like that ::)

Come on BB this is a political board. Just let the system work yeah sure

"He would have done what a good business does and let the system work."  In other words, businesses that cannot survive without government assistance would file bankruptcy.  If that business survives bankruptcy, good.  If not, it shouldn't be operating.  

"He wouldn't have used the government and taxpayer money to artificially prop up failing businesses."  In other words, he would not have taken taxpayer money in given it to businesses later went bankrupt.  

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 02:22:45 PM »
"He would have done what a good business does and let the system work."  In other words, businesses that cannot survive without government assistance would file bankruptcy.  If that business survives bankruptcy, good.  If not, it shouldn't be operating.  

"He wouldn't have used the government and taxpayer money to artificially prop up failing businesses."  In other words, he would not have taken taxpayer money in given it to businesses later went bankrupt.  

So he should have shutdown the US then

Seing we are billions in debt the country should not be operating

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »
I was hoping so, but i don't have much faith in our system lately regardless.  Small business is a hard road these days, no matter who is in office.

It's definitely tough all over.  I don't think Romney would have been some savior, but I do think he would have been a good president when it came to economic matters.  Definitely an improvement over Obama.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »
So he should have shutdown the US then

Seing we are billions in debt the country should not be operating

No.  Failure of one company means opportunity for another.  That's how the system works.  Failure is part of the system.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 02:27:19 PM »
No.  Failure of one company means opportunity for another.  That's how the system works.  Failure is part of the system.

Exactly, when the government gets into the practice of propping up business they enter a slippery road.

That hasn't seemed to stop any president lately.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 02:33:46 PM »
Exactly, when the government gets into the practice of propping up business they enter a slippery road.

That hasn't seemed to stop any president lately.

True, unfortunately.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 02:39:18 PM »
You been thinking that for awhile now and every time, no matter how much you hope America fails, or how much you like to post your stupid dumb CT articles we are still here.  

Just know, we still DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK WE WANT WHEN WE WANT.

:-*

If you had any idea just how close, and how many times the global economy was in danger of seizing up within the last 4 years, ...you'd be singing a completely different tune.

2008 was a warning shot across the bow, ...and the markets came within HOURS of seizing up.
When it occurs, ...and it will, ...you will remember me and all my prior predictions.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 02:57:16 PM »
If you had any idea just how close, and how many times the global economy was in danger of seizing up within the last 4 years, ...you'd be singing a completely different tune.

2008 was a warning shot across the bow, ...and the markets came within HOURS of seizing up.
When it occurs, ...and it will, ...you will remember me and all my prior predictions.

yeah yeah blah blah, buy your gold blah blah, doom is coming, get your self in position, blah blah blah, Oh by the way, you have the perfect position, just buy your gold, your gas pills and your financial synergy blah blah....which all translates into:

Oh please Allah, oh please Jesus, oh Please spaghetti monster, rid me of the USA, please please please!

Don't worry we always have our HAARP  8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 03:04:00 PM »
lol

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »

TARP was initiated under Bush, the lionshare of distribution was handled by Obama.  This old rhetoric is tiresome and completely nonfactual.  I guess your recollection of past events is quite selective.

http://www.thecenterlane.com/?p=1238

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2012, 05:46:14 PM »
TARP was initiated under Bush, the lionshare of distribution was handled by Obama.  This old rhetoric is tiresome and completely nonfactual.  I guess your recollection of past events is quite selective.

http://www.thecenterlane.com/?p=1238

I don't give a shit if all bush did was give $1 in bailout. It you are going to criticize the other side based on a particular principle your side should walk the walk also. 

Tarp should have never been initiated under BUSH.  He should have stay fast to his ideology and you should have held him to it.  But instead, you are trying to minimize it and play the blame the other side  game  

How about repubs who voted for the additional 190 billion?

How about the secret BS bailout extras in December of 2008?

At some point you will realize you are getting fucked by both sides.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2012, 07:30:10 PM »
Yes.  No stimulus or tarp.  One less war.  An actual attempt to cut spending. 
i believe the vast majority of the bailout was paid back with interest. so that isnt something that added to the debt. the stimulus supposedly staved off a depression. one less war.. not sure what you mean. romney would still have us in iraq, he said so himself.  the cost of helping libya was relatively small if i recall correctly, maybe a billion dollars?  thats .0003% if the budget if my quick off the top of my head math works out right.  but, then again, it was the republicans who were urging obama to help the libyan rebels, ridiculing him about it untill he did so.   attempt to cut spending. yeah, sure. i guess so. but he also wants to increas military spending. and cut taxes. so im not sure that really matters.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2012, 09:21:51 PM »
I don't give a shit if all bush did was give $1 in bailout. It you are going to criticize the other side based on a particular principle your side should walk the walk also. 

Tarp should have never been initiated under BUSH.  He should have stay fast to his ideology and you should have held him to it.  But instead, you are trying to minimize it and play the blame the other side  game  

How about repubs who voted for the additional 190 billion?

How about the secret BS bailout extras in December of 2008?

At some point you will realize you are getting fucked by both sides.

This.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2014, 04:16:02 AM »
stimulus and obama care increase the debt immensly, you should do some research.

Congress + Obama are both increasing the debt in a huge way.  The way both parties are trying to sneak this bill through, ugh.