Author Topic: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition  (Read 20636 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2012, 06:03:19 AM »
::)

I have more money and education than the white girls who give me play.  Oh, i guess that's the latin side, but chaos says, that side of me is a grass cutter.  ::)  
well then face it you are the 1%

be happy i guess

most of these guys are unemployed hustlers burglars and con artists (yes including that buddy i referred too, hes probably in jail, deported or burried now)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2012, 06:23:46 AM »
well...you are absolutely wrong......I have dated many white women and fucked more than my fair share.....what they really say about white men is that they have small dicks and don't know how to fuck....these white women are very unsatisfied in bed....and in life..they say white men treat them like a possession....and that white men want only perfect looking women....

they also say white men have no passion....and have no swagger...in other words..they are bored with you....this is why they look to black men...

you guys need to work on yourselves....you're losing all your women not only to black men but the Asians, Hispanics, and Arabs.....yet you guys only focus on black men....I wonder why???...maybe its because you are all obsessed with the BIG BLACK COCK??????????????????????????

I don't even take black guys seriously when they say stuff like this because I know they say it out of a profound sense of inferiority and fear. It's the other side of the race card and is used as a weapon or equalizer. The truth is, black guys are just as obsessed about their own dicks as anybody else, maybe more because they fear that is all they have to compete with.  At the end of the day, they feel their big dick is the only tool(no pun intended) they have to compete against other cultures/races they fear deep down have exceeded them in every other measurable way.  

You said what you think white men should work on so I will tell you what I think black guys should work on.  Black guys should stop being so concerned about swagger, bling ,how many bitches they have sex with and of course the size of their dicks and try to improve themselves intellectually for the betterment of their own culture and the world as a whole.  As far as the women you associate with, the fact is that the kind of white, or woman of any race for that matter, who would say these things is not the type of woman a self-respecting man of any race would waste their time with.  
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2012, 06:26:21 AM »
i asked one blk buddy once "is a white girl with a black man the same as a white man with a blk woman"

he said no

blk woman with white man is she really loves him or he has money status ...

white gerl with blk man is she loves the BBC and may additionally want to upset her father

ha...epic denial.....keep dreaming

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2012, 06:27:39 AM »
well then face it you are the 1%

be happy i guess

most of these guys are unemployed hustlers burglars and con artists (yes including that buddy i referred too, hes probably in jail, deported or burried now)

if it makes you feel better to think that then carry on....black men are obviously living in your head

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2012, 06:29:41 AM »

I don't even take black guys seriously when they say stuff like this because I know they say it out of a profound sense of inferiority and fear. It's the other side of the race card and is used as a weapon or equalizer. The truth is, black guys are just as obsessed about their own dicks as anybody else, maybe more because they fear that is all they have to compete with.  At the end of the day, they feel their big dick is the only tool(no pun intended) they have to compete against other cultures/races they fear deep down have exceeded them in every other measurable way.  

You said what you think white men should work on so I will tell you what I think black guys should work on.  Black guys should stop being so concerned about swagger, bling ,how many bitches they have sex with and of course the size of their dicks and try to improve themselves intellectually for the betterment of their own culture and the world as a whole.  As far as the women you associate with, the fact is that the kind of white, or woman of any race for that matter, who would say these things is not the type of woman a self-respecting man of any race would waste their time with.  

Well if they don't have the intelligence, education, knowledge or money to compete with, you'd have to use what's left, no?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2012, 06:31:23 AM »
ha...epic denial.....keep dreaming
well he actually said it

and he said he just fucks white girls for convenience and to parasite off them

eventually he will meet a woman in africa to marry he said

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2012, 06:31:53 AM »
if it makes you feel better to think that then carry on....black men are obviously living in your head
ok bubba

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2012, 06:36:41 AM »

wow..look at the amateur psychologist.....black men could care less about themselves....they are what they are....even though black men are not as well off as whites, they are very content with themselves....I have never ever heard a black man wish he was white.....I have heard them wish they had more money or a better job, but they never say "I wish I was white"....

it is the white man who is obsessed about our dicks...thats all you guys on getbig talk about and you guys constantly start threads about black people and our cocks....so who has the true obsession?????????????..you guys are obsessed about what goes on in our lives, the women we fuck and how big our cocks are.....it seems to me that you guys are the ones not content with yourselves....

get yourself a psychiatrist and stop worrying about how big our dicks are.....this black obsession of yours is renting too much space in your head

or become gay and experience the black cock for yourself...maybe it will end your obvioius worship of it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2012, 06:37:57 AM »
Well if they don't have the intelligence, education, knowledge or money to compete with, you'd have to use what's left, no?

I'm not arguing that blacks or any other group are genetically inferiors.  My point was that there seems to be a complete lack of priorities.   What Andrei doesn't realize is that we will all be at the mercy of the yellow man eventually. Genetic engineering is the ultimate equalizer.  When genetic engineering becomes common place the Asians will be the first to perfect and implement it.  We will all be subjected to the will of super genius, seven plus foot, big dick Chinese masters someday and it wont be pleasant.

wow..look at the amateur psychologist.....black men could care less about themselves....they are what they are....even though black men are not as well off as whites, they are very content with themselves....I have never ever heard a black man wish he was white.....I have heard them wish they had more money or a better job, but they never say "I wish I was white"....

it is the white man who is obsessed about our dicks...thats all you guys on getbig talk about and you guys constantly start threads about black people and our cocks....so who has the true obsession?????????????..you guys are obsessed about what goes on in our lives, the women we fuck and how big our cocks are.....it seems to me that you guys are the ones not content with yourselves....

get yourself a psychiatrist and stop worrying about how big our dicks are.....this black obsession of yours is renting too much space in your head

or become gay and experience the black cock for yourself...maybe it will end your obvioius worship of it

I must have struck a nerve.  You're melting like an ice cube in the desert.  I was only trying to help you understand yourself.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2012, 06:39:37 AM »
I'm not arguing that blacks or any other group are genetically inferiors.  My point was that there seems to be a complete lack of priorities.   What Andrei doesn't realize is that we will all be at the mercy of the yellow man eventually. Genetic engineering is the ultimate equalizer.  When genetic engineering becomes common place the Asians will be the first to perfect and implement it.  We will all be subjected to the will of super genius, seven plus foot, big dick Chinese masters someday and it wont be pleasant.

:D :D :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2012, 06:59:03 AM »
andrie seems a bit angry he cant get a white girl  :D

the real problems with us white men is we get tired of fuckin the same hoe, 2 many fine hoes out there, or we go overboard when being nice sometimes gotta find that balance

black guys problems= too much anger, not much of any knowledge, too poor, criminal lifestyle
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2012, 07:08:04 AM »
:D :D :D

The thing is I'm only half joking about the Chinese overlords. ;D  There is more than a billion of them for god sake.  I am dead serious about genetic engineering being the ultimate equalizer.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2012, 07:14:56 AM »
The thing is I'm only half joking about the Chinese overlords. ;D  There is more than a billion of them for god sake.  I am dead serious about genetic engineering being the ultimate equalizer.

I don't like the evolution of Genetic Engineering (full fledged that is).

It will be horrible in 50-100 years when they can clone (or even grow) more important parts of the body as well as manipulate the DNA.

Humanity will lose it's identity when everyone will be 190+ cm with a certain clavicle-width in 2112.

There will be no Phil Heaths in 100 years...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2012, 07:17:30 AM »
they will probably clone a bunch of justine beibers and hot chicks
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2012, 07:25:22 AM »

I must have struck a nerve.  You're melting like an ice cube in the desert.  I was only trying to help you understand yourself.

you didn't strike a nerve at all.....I was helping you to understand yourself as well

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2012, 07:26:58 AM »
andrie seems a bit angry he cant get a white girl  :D

the real problems with us white men is we get tired of fuckin the same hoe, 2 many fine hoes out there, or we go overboard when being nice sometimes gotta find that balance

black guys problems= too much anger, not much of any knowledge, too poor, criminal lifestyle

I don't see any anger at all......just telling you the truth that you won't get anywhere else..don't want you to keep living a lie...

also I have fucked many white women...I have no problems in that regard...unlike you maybe???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2012, 07:36:57 AM »
you didn't strike a nerve at all.....I was helping you to understand yourself as well

I understand myself well enough.  I was trying to help you realize that you don't need to lash out when you feel threatened.  Every white person on the planet isn't an enemy set on making you feel inferior.  Relax and let go of your anger, its misplaced.  It's not healthy to carry around that kind of anger and hate.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2012, 07:39:01 AM »
Yes, we all want the black people well, as long as they know their place.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »

why you wanna do that , i really just want to make a good band and take over the world with music
Do you plan to employ Afro Americans to play drums its in their heritage.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
this thread

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »
As bangable as she is, would not hit.  You gents try being around wigger bitches like this more than 5 min. and you'll go running for the hills as I have/would.
I'll cosign on the message. I dated one back in high school and she dropped me(thank God because I was so blind at the time) because I couldn't find a part time job right away. She hated the fact that I didn't spend all of my money on an overpriced car to be flashy, and to buy her things all of the time.

...fast forward 1.5 years, I'm brand new in the military and she got my phone number through a mutual friend. She lost her scholarship to the college she was attending, because she was arrested for having more than "personal use" amounts of weed in her car while riding around with people from her hood, dropped out of college because she couldn't afford the tuition anymore, started stripping at a strip joint and posing for this a site dedicated to "whooties", and finally the icing on the cake....contracted an STD from one of the guys fucked after we broke up. She thought that by being honest with me, we could work around it and try to rekindle. ::) ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2012, 10:23:43 AM »
lol whooties

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2012, 10:31:13 AM »
lol whooties

This is why I had issues pulling out of that relationship mentioned above.
White + Ass = Amazing :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2012, 12:08:59 PM »
I understand myself well enough.  I was trying to help you realize that you don't need to lash out when you feel threatened.  Every white person on the planet isn't an enemy set on making you feel inferior.  Relax and let go of your anger, its misplaced.  It's not healthy to carry around that kind of anger and hate.

hahah...no anger or hate here at all..very content with my life....got wonderful children, relatively healthy, wish I had more money but don't we all...banging two white chicks....life is good for me....the anger is actually on your part and on all of the other white guys on here who cry inside and vent anger at black guys with white women ;D

again...just get some counseling...you'll be fine