Author Topic: Tom Prince - Why isn't he doing anything in bodybuilding anymore?  (Read 26854 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Tom Prince
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 12:17:54 PM »
Tom knows how to:

Bully people online, and if someone questions his intelligence, he trots out his BA in English and supposed MA (plus the fact that he "taught classes" ... wooooo!).  For an English major, it's amazing how poorly the dude wrote.

Alienate folks via sheer arrogance.  He was fond of saying that, if you were to move into the apartment complex in which he lived (Killer Craig T supposedly lived around there, too), you'd apparently have to present yourself before him and "do the compulsories." 

As gay as that sounds, that he even jokingly suggested he had input on who his neighbors might be vis-a-vis muscles just speaks to how fucking CRAZY he was.

Back in the Mayhem days, he was also fond of lampooning less muscular people.  Per his "brilliant" (read: completely shit) logic, he figured that since he was a pro, and "pro's" (dunno where the possessive comes from; if plurality is intended, the apostrophe should follow the S) seem to know all, Tommy's every word was unassailable unless you were more muscular than he  ::) 

Aside:  I guess his English program didn't include some basic logic courses like mine did *shrugs*

Of course, eventually the dumb fuck tried to use drugs and compete again after his doctor told him not to and his family urged him to quit.  Yay, pop! :D  But at the very least, we had the good fortune of, as Prince said, "Ronnie Coleman busting my balls onstage," with Ronnie calling out something like, "Hey, Tom, Ise thought you wuz suppost te be natarul?!"

Thank Prince for that.  That Colemanism is worth remembering, right up there with "nuttin' but uh peanut" and "eveybodeh wanna be a bahdebilduh, buh aihn't nobady wanna liff no heffy azz waaaay't"

dude you nailed it. i always asked him where he got his education from because his literacy was so poor.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Tom Prince - Why isn't he doing anything in bodybuilding anymore?
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 12:25:37 PM »
Everyone in bodybuilding says Tom Prince had a boat load of knowledge about the game of bodybuilding...How come he hasn't done anything in bodybuilding now that he's retired competitively? Like a line of supplements or Website forums etc?

ask Bobby Cicherillo, he always has the latest news and updates on Tommy

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2013, 01:21:24 PM »
his wife slapped him in the face one day and said "Thomas, you are 97lbs, grow up and manage my properties while I fuck bodybuilders who don't have weak ass kidneys."

Lol

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 04:05:12 PM »
Everyone in bodybuilding says Tom Prince had a boat load of knowledge about the game of bodybuilding...How come he hasn't done anything in bodybuilding now that he's retired competitively? Like a line of supplements or Website forums etc?

he almost died from it. Lesson learned and he moved on in different direction with his life. Don't want to do anything with something that almost killed him. Why would he?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 04:25:51 PM »
http://mariostrong.blogspot.com/2008/05/when-posing-stops-tom-princes-kidneys.html

Love how he say's he'll drop to about 240lbs when in actuality he dropped to about 180lbs based on the pic.  Also look at all the health problems most of the top guys suffered.  

Author's note: Of the top five heavyweights in the 1995 NPC Nationals, only Toney Freeman has not suffered a critical illness. Severely dehydrated, Edgar Fletcher had been rushed unconscious to a hospital during the 1993 USA Championships. Don Long had a kidney transplant in 2002. Curtis Leffler died of a heart attack in 1998; he was 36.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 04:43:59 PM »
Love how he say's he'll drop to about 240lbs when in actuality he dropped to about 180lbs based on the pic.  Also look at all the health problems most of the top guys suffered.  

Author's note: Of the top five heavyweights in the 1995 NPC Nationals, only Toney Freeman has not suffered a critical illness. Severely dehydrated, Edgar Fletcher had been rushed unconscious to a hospital during the 1993 USA Championships. Don Long had a kidney transplant in 2002. Curtis Leffler died of a heart attack in 1998; he was 36.

That dumb fuck don long got a transplant yet he was still competing right after  ::) people like that deserve to die

Wish his kidney would just fall out on stage that would be awesome

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
He has a great life outside of bodybuilding a successful business and happiness, bodybuilding was just a quick stop for him before he gained life and what was in store for him, I saw him about 2 months ago he's doing great and happy.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 11:58:57 PM »
Tom knows how to:

Bully people online, and if someone questions his intelligence, he trots out his BA in English and supposed MA (plus the fact that he "taught classes" ... wooooo!).  For an English major, it's amazing how poorly the dude wrote.

Alienate folks via sheer arrogance.  He was fond of saying that, if you were to move into the apartment complex in which he lived (Killer Craig T supposedly lived around there, too), you'd apparently have to present yourself before him and "do the compulsories." 

As gay as that sounds, that he even jokingly suggested he had input on who his neighbors might be vis-a-vis muscles just speaks to how fucking CRAZY he was.

Back in the Mayhem days, he was also fond of lampooning less muscular people.  Per his "brilliant" (read: completely shit) logic, he figured that since he was a pro, and "pro's" (dunno where the possessive comes from; if plurality is intended, the apostrophe should follow the S) seem to know all, Tommy's every word was unassailable unless you were more muscular than he  ::) 

Aside:  I guess his English program didn't include some basic logic courses like mine did *shrugs*

Of course, eventually the dumb fuck tried to use drugs and compete again after his doctor told him not to and his family urged him to quit.  Yay, pop! :D  But at the very least, we had the good fortune of, as Prince said, "Ronnie Coleman busting my balls onstage," with Ronnie calling out something like, "Hey, Tom, Ise thought you wuz suppost te be natarul?!"

Thank Prince for that.  That Colemanism is worth remembering, right up there with "nuttin' but uh peanut" and "eveybodeh wanna be a bahdebilduh, buh aihn't nobady wanna liff no heffy azz waaaay't"

Spot on. I'm sure he's not as odious in real life but he managed to come across - through the medium of the internet - as one of the most unpleasant, dislikeable persons I've ever encountered.

I also couldn't understand how somebody with a degree in English could constantly murder the English language.
O

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 12:10:36 AM »
Tom knows how to:

He was a complete dick when he was on the boards. He made Craig seem sensible. Remember when he called everbody swimmers  and said "beep"....lol

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 01:17:29 AM »
Cause the Illuminati told him not to. And with these guys, you do what you're told or else...

I am 1 of the Illuminaties & I am ordering you to relocate immediately: Liberia,Haiti or Chad  >:(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 03:43:15 AM »
cocaine turns people into isolated, pompus, assholes. becca's gotta be the postchild for complete lack of selfesteem and co-dependence. the dude was sooo un-likeable and un-hireable he had to get a job from his wife...

... and you know Tom still reads these boards. His little ego still craves the attention because inside, nothing's changed. he's still that insecure little junkie, craving acceptance but without the social skills to earn it, so instead he shuns everybody before they can shun him. in his mind he's still winning.

cocaine is a helluva drug.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 07:19:49 AM »
he should enter a contest again and after that retire.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2013, 07:41:26 AM »
Any recent photos of this twink?

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2013, 08:36:10 AM »
Orville Burke was the same wasnt he ?

Better than Titus.