Author Topic: ‘Cannibal Cop’ Gilberto Valle faces life in prison after jury finds him guilty  (Read 6441 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

In happier times: Convicted NYPD “Cannibal Cop” Gilberto Valle was once the picture of happiness with his wife, Kathleen Mangan. But a jury convicted him Tuesday of plotting to kidnap women, who he allegedly hoped to eat.

“Cannibal Cop” Gilberto Valle was convicted Tuesday morning of conspiracy to kidnap and illegally accessing a federal database as part of a stomach-turning plan to abduct, cook and eat women. The jury returned its verdict shortly before lunch hour against the 28-year-old defendant. The six-man, six-woman panel deliberated for 16 hours across four days before convicting Valle, who could face life behind bars at his June 19 sentencing. The defendant — who sat with shaking hands before the verdict was read — was led into court before the verdict by federal marshals. His lawyer sat with her head down as the jury found Valle guilty of both counts in the case. The pictures kept by her son included a naked woman roasting on a spit and another woman with her throat slit. Several jurors were clearly repulsed by the violent images. Prosecutor Randall Jackson, in his closing argument last Thursday, told the Manhattan Federal Court panel that only Valle’s arrest prevented the cop from acting out his twisted visions. “This is a sick person,” said Jackson. “His fantasies are seeing women executed.” Gatto insisted Valle’s gruesome and graphic email exchanges with three alleged co-conspirators were just masturbatory fodder. “These conversations are preposterous,” she said in calling for an acquittal. “They are disturbing and disgusting, and you should be upset that people are thinking like this, but they are not criminal.” But testimony in the trial showed the depths of Valle’s depravity — including plans to slow roast a friend for dinner and use her head for a centerpiece. His estranged wife, the first witness against Valle, detailed the maniacal menu of violence against women that the defendant kept on his computer. In addition to the kidnap conspiracy count, Valle was convicted of wrongfully accessing the federal National Crime Information Center.

My 2 cents - No doubt this fella is as sick as they get in the head. But conspiracy to commit murder? By using a fetish online site as your evidence? If the Feds would go after a Cop with such inadequate evidence, image what they would do with us? Apparently we live in a country where you get arrested for your thoughts, criminalizing thoughts?

-Discuss
#

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Agree. This guy did nothing wrong accept being a fucking weirdo. The accessing a fed computer is serious because we all value our "Privacy" but that's worth about $1000 fine.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
WHITE MENACE!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
has anybody guessed the race yet?
c

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
eating pussy wasn't enough for him, he wanted to put it in a soup with tapatio Sauce

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Agree. This guy did nothing wrong accept being a fucking weirdo. The accessing a fed computer is serious because we all value our "Privacy" but that's worth about $1000 fine.

x2
#

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

In happier times: Convicted NYPD “Cannibal Cop” Gilberto Valle was once the picture of happiness with his wife, Kathleen Mangan. But a jury convicted him Tuesday of plotting to kidnap women, who he allegedly hoped to eat.

My 2 cents - No doubt this fella is as sick as they get in the head. But conspiracy to commit murder? By using a fetish online site as your evidence? If the Feds would go after a Cop with such inadequate evidence, image what they would do with us? Apparently we live in a country where you get arrested for your thoughts, criminalizing thoughts?

They assume people are guilty....I will too.

-Discuss

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
those barbecue pics are pretty funny! ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
His wife is cute. Would eat her pussy but skip the heart and lungs.
O

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Oh man, ROTFL

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
What an idiot ...
if wanted to look at that type of crazy stuff.
he should gone to borderlandbeat.com
 ;D
they post execution videos minus the cooking stuff...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
He had a good looking wife

Now why would he want to ruin everything by eating old women and then going to prison?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Bravo sir!

"1"

lulu

• Getbig III
-Discuss

and can get LIFE for those thoughts , posts , and emails

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
who could face life behind bars at his June 19 sentencing

For drawing Batemaney pictures and posting fantasies online?!  Guess I'll be serving consecutive lives for my posts here.  

Seriously tho, I'd like to try human flesh sometime.  Nothing sexual or voodoo.  Just curious.  I don't care if it's male or female but I would prefer something young, tender, and well marbled if at all possible, just like with any meat, and properly prepared.  

People are always eating other people when they're trapped in the snow under desperate circumstances without a proper kitchen for a thousand miles.  No wonder the cuisine has a bad reputation.

dustin

I love the bbq spit and the drawing of a woman wailing in agony above it LOL

Cute wife too. Little bitch looks like she could be one of those surprise nymphos who tells you to rape her in bed and only comes if you nearly choke her out while fucking her.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
For drawing Batemaney pictures and posting fantasies online?!  Guess I'll be serving consecutive lives for my posts here.  

Seriously tho, I'd like to try human flesh sometime.  Nothing sexual or voodoo.  Just curious.  I don't care if it's male or female but I would prefer something young, tender, and well marbled if at all possible, just like with any meat, and properly prepared.  

People are always eating other people when they're trapped in the snow under desperate circumstances without a proper kitchen for a thousand miles.  No wonder the cuisine has a bad reputation.

There is a belief that there is an insatiable feeling humans get once they eat human flesh. Something gets triggered in your DNA that makes you crave more and more of it.  It's like cocaine, you don't just try it but you instantly become addicted to it.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

There is a belief that there is an insatiable feeling humans get once they eat human flesh. Something gets triggered in your DNA that makes you crave more and more of it.  It's like cocaine, you don't just try it but you instantly become addicted to it.

I've tried cocaine about 10-12 times in the past twenty years or so and never got hooked on it. Guess I could eat someone and remain a valuable asset to this society.

dustin

I've tried cocaine about 10-12 times in the past twenty years or so and never got hooked on it. Guess I could eat someone and remain a valuable asset to this society.

Please try it and report back to us!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Please try it and report back to us!

I've sent a plane ticket to Booty for her to fly over. Thought it was a good choice for a one shot thing.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

-Discuss
[/quote]

Agree. There's a big difference between thinking of robbing a bank & actually robbing a bank. His thoughts were sick but having a sick mind isn't illegal

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Rember a few years ago the dude that wrote a "how to be a child molester" book. He was only arrested by the debs for 'obsenity' after he mailed a copy across state lines. Think he only got a year or something like that.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

Agree. There's a big difference between thinking of robbing a bank & actually robbing a bank. His thoughts were sick but having a sick mind isn't illegal

Just count in all the adult males who fantasize daily about killing their wife or their mother-in-law (or both).