Author Topic: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger  (Read 28461 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 11:01:35 AM »
Unless he was 6'1 + he wasn't 210 lbs.  Don't start with me mugshot. I can tell what I wasn't doing at doing at 21. I wasn't juicing myself to gills and doing boatloads of narcotics.  I know you have a soft spot (or should I say hard spot) in your pants for the boy. You've stated that.

Oh no..not the "mugshot" again  ::)

I guess I'll know really quick when i have shut someone up these days because they will post that pic because they have no other recourse. ;)

How about posting a physique pic of yourself that isn't from high school and show us what a twerp Zyzz was.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 11:02:19 AM »
haha i thougt you two clowns were virtual friends  :-\
That's what defines low lifes, they re not even able to be loyal to each others!

Nasty filth!

The green button.

Go push it. Lunch break is over Pierre.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 11:06:48 AM »
Oh no..not the "mugshot" again  ::)

I guess I'll know really quick when i have shut someone up these days because they will post that pic because they have no other recourse. ;)

How about posting a physique pic of yourself that isn't from high school and show us what a twerp Zyzz was.

Really? Cause I don't see where I posted any pic or even participated in that thread so get your facts right Gregory Wolsky. I know you're trying to defend your boyfriend's honor but it's not happening at my expense.

Move along old goat.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 11:08:35 AM »
The green button.

Go push it. Lunch break is over Pierre.

I dont think someone who's in his 40s, pathetically tries to find virtual friends on the internet daily while ridiculing himself constantly and being rejected by everyone ultimately, who has no woman, who is jobless, family less, doesnt own shit, should go that route with someone who has, well, exactly the oposite ;)

Remember that arvilla guy?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »
btw i treat the women about the same, if not worse.

and yes, they get in line and come back for more, it astonishing.

its the truth

the less of a fuck you give the more they want you
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 11:09:25 AM »
he was 6ft1.

and shredded to the bone.

i hope this helps.

yes hed have been very good getbigger, he turned the table on the superficial whores, very nice job.

shouldnt have done the rec drugs, but oh well.

he showed those women how they should be treated by everyone.these days every clown brownnoses all women, the results is they feel entitled to everything and the world.

Well there you go. It does help. I've haven't followed the guy. He's 6'1 210. Ok, not a twerp. Are happy now Gregory Wolsky?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
I dont think someone who's in his 40s, pathetically tries to find virtual friends on the internet daily while ridiculing himself constantly and being rejected by everyone ultimately, who is jobless, family less, doesnt own shit, should go that route with someone who has , well, exactly the oposite ;)

Pierre, it's ok. Let it go. But you still have to go press the green button. Now run along Mon Cheri.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 11:12:30 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »
Well there you go. It does help. I've followed the guy. He's 6'1 210. Ok, not twerp. Are happy now Gregory Wolsky?

Milton Wiggins III, why are you so angry? is it because you're fat or because you can't get a job or because you can't get a girl or because you have to live in someone else's house or because you have to live off the charity of others or because deep down inside you realize you're kind of a simpleton?

ukjeff

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »
btw i treat the women about the same, if not worse.

and yes, they get in line and come back for more, it astonishing.
Difference was he was gay, I dont suppose he was bothered how many girls he upset

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 11:22:46 AM »
Oh no...i got arrested  :-[

Now all of the CEO billionaires at Getbig are going to judge me  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »

How about you post one, period you fat baboon ?

Thats the difference between you and me....sure if someone googles my name they can see that pic, and who gives a fuck really, ....I'm established financially and it has no impact on my life and my real friends don't give two shits...the only people who seem to think it matters are some assheads on a BBing site with hurt feelings..

You on the other hand, no google needed to see what you are, just a,quick glance and you are classified  :D

You want to go Wiggs ? I can bust your fat fucking ass up all day long. Like i said, I'm glad for that, shows peoples true colors, and then i can REALLY lay into them.

What exactly are you glad for? Do you have reading comprehension problems? Show me where I participated in your raping? Show me where I posted your mugshot?  Have at it grandpa. And to think, you're a 48 year old man.

If you wanna go we can go.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 11:24:25 AM »
What the fuck Getbig is going through one of these phases again where one out of every five threads is about Groink

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »
What exactly are you glad for? Do you have reading comprehension problems? Show me where I participated in your raping? Show me where I posted your mugshot?  Have at it grandpa. And to think, you're a 48 year old man.

If you wanna go we can go.

Uh...you just did ?

I'll take this as a truce

We should really be focusing on Uberman anyway.

I hear he was late to work and got written up....the Hyundai broke down....again.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
"Zyxzz" oh brother... Why the uproar? Many twinks like him

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2013, 11:30:43 AM »
What the fuck Getbig is going through one of these periods again where one out of every five threads is about Groink

Apparently...they think they have "got me"  ::)

How pathetic are people that they care this much about a complete stranger. I'm sorry if I'm good at owning people...didn't realize how deep the scars are

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »
yeah as if thats the end of the world. ???

being weed smoker who sits home playing playstation at that age and believing in youtube conspiracy videos is mch much worse imo ???

heres a black guy with black genetics but is too lazy to make something out of it, so he flames on ppl who look better than him.on a bbuilding board,no less ;D
also,many are jealous of him.
also, many who think theyre bigger than he was would be suprised that hed dwarf them if they got lean once in their life.

And you fuck men that are dressed as women and you claim to be a heterosexual. I think I'm in a pretty good position.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2013, 11:42:18 AM »
when a woman comes over to your place, do you hide the playstation or do you show her your newest games?

hahahahhahahaha ;D

I rarely play video games and I don't have a playstation. So now my turn Are you top or bottom?

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2013, 11:45:40 AM »
"Zyxzz" oh brother... Why the uproar? Many twinks like him

not really..he wasnt small

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 11:47:06 AM »
Unless he was 6'1 + he wasn't 210 lbs.  Don't start with me mugshot. I can tell what I wasn't doing at doing at 21. I wasn't juicing myself to gills and doing boatloads of narcotics.  I know you have a soft spot (or should I say hard spot) in your pants for the boy. You've stated that.
hello there- a friendly advice : dont go into a debate with ex convicts - its pointless

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 11:51:45 AM »
Gregory P Wolsky

The following Official Record of Gregory P Wolsky is being redistributed by Mugshots.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 11/03/2012.
Booking Number: P918132
Mugshots.com ID: 25481607
Arrest Date: 11/03/2012
Charges:

DANGEROUS DRUG-POSS/USE
    DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS/USE
    DRIVE W/LIC SUSP/REVOKE/CANC

Oh my  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 11:58:08 AM »
Oh my  ;D

Oh my....the drug charge was dropped, I paid a fine and walked away...ooooooh  ::)

Lol @ the bullshit morality.

ukjeff

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 11:58:47 AM »
yea.i got transcripts of talks in my phone but theyre in german, some go like this:

in the case where i dated one who put up pics when she was slim, but showed up quite fatter on the date.

i told her that i wont touch her, as i find fat women the most disgusting thing on earth.

she is like"but what about personality"

i tell her, go to the gym and eat much less, and dont call me until youre slim again.

she:ok, but will you stay single in the meanwhile?

me:thats none of your business, ill try to fuck every women which dont run for cover during a 3count

then later ,couple weeks , she sends pic,lost  some weight.

i tell her its not enough, straight as first thing.no "hi"no how are you.

she asks what i think who i am.

i tell her i think im a guy who can pick women bc looks good.

then i tell her she should lose weight in regards to everyones health care insurance cost

yet still comes back.

now she lost enough weight and i told her to get fucked anyway and whether she will introduce me to her frend,who i find bit hotter.

im doing this all for the losers who grant any wish to all women, its not needd to kiss their ass.ffs.

another one said im an attractive guy, i replied,i know,so what.she used to be attractive, but gained weight, told her to lose some and then re-apply with me.and they do.

these are just small examples,it happens all the time.

theres an old saying which goes "Be nice to people on your way to the top, because you will meet them again on the way down.

You don't want to fat at 40 and trying to pull the girls you were rude to when you were slim.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 12:00:08 PM »
Oh my....the drug charge was dropped, I paid a fine and walked away...ooooooh  ::)

Lol @ the bullshit morality.

Happens to everyone. Just funny how ppl dig up shit on this forum lol

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2013, 12:04:51 PM »
fat people don't go to heaven hth

yea lol, they have trouble fitting through the gates.
all drugs - TPPIIP