Author Topic: Prayers positive energy, good thoughts  (Read 10099 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Prayers positive energy, good thoughts
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 07:46:42 AM »
Hey guys. In askin again, If you're religious, spiritual or just believe In the power of positive energy. Can you take like 5 seconds and send a vibe to my dad Evan. He had a stroke and a couple of seizures with in a couple of hours of each other. We're at a hospital here in Puerto Rico and when he gets stable, they are going to move him to San Juan (the big city) hospital. So any vibes you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. You guys rock.

Positive vibes headed your way brother...

All the best!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 07:51:14 AM »
I hope he gets well but prayers are just hopeless hope.  Spend time on research and science and find out what can be done to help.
Be there for him and help him through this tough time.  Actions speak louder than words and prayers.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 08:27:25 AM »
Were they able to start thrombolytic therapy for the stroke within that 3 hour window? Were you there with him upon presentation?

Will keep your father in my prayers.

I wish him a speedy recovery,
"1"

The first time, we did and it diluted the clot a lot. But that was in Los Angeles...He Fainted in a walmart in puerto rico and they didnt DX a stroke right away. He  was complaining of "hazy" brain function before he had a seizure... and then he had another one. and after that they ran a CT scan and saw the dark region.. and thats when the STROKE DX was determined.  So now we are in the main hospital in san juan puerto rico.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »
Done.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 09:31:45 AM »
Hey guys. In askin again, If you're religious, spiritual or just believe In the power of positive energy. Can you take like 5 seconds and send a vibe to my dad Evan. He had a stroke and a couple of seizures with in a couple of hours of each other. We're at a hospital here in Puerto Rico and when he gets stable, they are going to move him to San Juan (the big city) hospital. So any vibes you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. You guys rock.
No doubt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 10:52:00 AM »
I hope he gets well but prayers are just hopeless hope.  Spend time on research and science and find out what can be done to help.
Be there for him and help him through this tough time.  Actions speak louder than words and prayers.
That is your opinion, actually it is only one white devil's opinion  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 11:26:32 AM »
hey guys... i know this is gonna sound hella guy... but you are the best Cyber Friends in history. Seriously, im over here playing the waiting game and this shit is tough. Thanks again for your concern and prayers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 11:43:27 AM »
hey guys... i know this is gonna sound hella guy... but you are the best Cyber Friends in history. Seriously, im over here playing the waiting game and this shit is tough. Thanks again for your concern and prayers

Life is never more real than when it deals w those closest to you.  Once pops pulls through Ill bust your balls, but for now - just be there for those not as strong as yourself who need it. 

BTW - to pass time you can toss a few insults my way - nothing personally taken today that wont be given back later on.   ;D  ;D  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 12:03:14 PM »
That is your opinion, actually it is only one white devil's opinion  ;)

no it's facts. Science is proven.  Religion is not.  Not the thread for discussion.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 12:20:57 PM »
no it's facts. Science is proven.  Religion is not.  Not the thread for discussion.
No it is not a fact and I never said anything about science being wrong and if it's not the thread then why did you bring it up in the first place, don't you think that was ignorant considering the OP believes in something?He did not ask nor need your opinion on the matter

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2013, 12:44:49 PM »
It's all good guys. Be it prayers, chants or positive thoughts and vibes. I'm not the most religious man in the world but I believe in energy and positive energy actually affecting the outcome. So thanks on you all. Pop is stable and breathing much better. No fever or nothing. . Things are lookin up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2013, 12:46:17 PM »
It's all good guys. Be it prayers, chants or positive thoughts and vibes. I'm not the most religious man in the world but I believe in energy and positive energy actually affecting the outcome. So thanks on you all. Pop is stable and breathing much better. No fever or nothing. . Things are lookin up

Tell pops even the greesy guineas and guidos from NYC are pulling for him. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »

Praying for you and your dad!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »
^^
DONE, this morning... covered him in the pure white light of spiritual protection.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 01:34:31 PM »
When he gets out of the hospital get him on gh and testosterona to maintain optimal health.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2013, 01:36:21 PM »

Most unfortunate :(

Stabilize and get well again, Evan.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2013, 02:17:08 PM »
^^
DONE, this morning... covered him in the pure white light of spiritual protection.

Thanks a lot bro

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2013, 02:19:10 PM »
Best wishes for a full recovery.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 02:19:36 PM »

avoidance of heme-iron

and prayers brother

peace
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
since your dad is pulling through you need to come down on him hard about the dangers of heme-iron linked to heart disease and cancer. You need to forcefully change him.

heaven forbid my dad has a stroke and survives ill slap him across the face and force him to listen about heme-iron to save life
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »
Done.

Thanks Coach.. i knew i could  count on you...appreciate it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 02:34:23 PM »
No doubt.

preciate it park...you shoule come to the island... youll like the women here

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »
Life is never more real than when it deals w those closest to you.  Once pops pulls through Ill bust your balls, but for now - just be there for those not as strong as yourself who need it. 

BTW - to pass time you can toss a few insults my way - nothing personally taken today that wont be given back later on.   ;D  ;D  ;D

lol... i never take personally.. you are the Joker to my batman.. without you.. there is no me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »
Praying for you and your dad!

gracias hermano

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 02:37:00 PM »
When he gets out of the hospital get him on gh and testosterona to maintain optimal health.

ill get him on the mythical Dorian Stack