Author Topic: Zsuzsanna Toldi  (Read 23073 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Zsuzsanna Toldi
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 03:03:37 AM »
Personally I have no desire to ever talk about homosexuality, but unfortunately on GETBIG, their is a lot of repressed HOMO's who can't help mention it, they only way for me to avoid it is to disengage once it becomes obvious that someone with issues around homosexuality finds it near impossible to not project their unconscious homosexual desires onto others.  Why any grown man would want to constantly initiate accusations of others  loving cock is a strange phenomena, one that can only be attributed to someone's unconscious hatred of their own homosexual fantasies.  I suspect you want to continue talking about COCK and homosexuality, and I have nothing against homosexuals, but you are probably better off indulging your COCK fantasies with people other than heterosexual men.

you were obviously thinking about how much you love the cock when you typed this
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 03:03:47 AM »
Personally I have no desire to ever talk about homosexuality, but unfortunately on GETBIG, their is a lot of repressed HOMO's who can't help mention it, they only way for me to avoid it is to disengage once it becomes obvious that someone with issues around homosexuality finds it near impossible to not project their unconscious homosexual desires onto others.  Why any grown man would want to constantly initiate accusations of others  loving cock is a strange phenomena, one that can only be attributed to someone's unconscious hatred of their own homosexual fantasies.  I suspect you want to continue talking about COCK and homosexuality, and I have nothing against homosexuals, but you are probably better off indulging your COCK fantasies with people other than heterosexual men.

You spend a lot of time analysing homosexuality for a straight man.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 03:07:33 AM »
About the one thing you can guarantee about GETBIG, is that their will be countless repressed homosexuals lurking around talking about COCK and getting fucked in the Arse.  I guarantee you couldn't stop mentioning COCK even if you wanted too!
two minutes later....

you were obviously thinking about how much you love the cock when you typed this
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 03:08:48 AM »
two minutes later....

let it go my friend

your posts reek of frenzied cock worship
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 03:10:33 AM »
About the one thing you can guarantee about GETBIG, is that their will be countless repressed homosexuals lurking around talking about COCK and getting fucked in the Arse.  I guarantee you couldn't stop mentioning COCK even if you wanted too!
Three minutes later .......

let it go my friend

your posts reek of frenzied cock worship
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 03:27:37 AM »
Three minutes later .......

ekul drowning in jizz in this thread
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 03:31:33 AM »
About the one thing you can guarantee about GETBIG, is that their will be countless repressed homosexuals lurking around talking about COCK and getting fucked in the Arse.  I guarantee you couldn't stop mentioning COCK even if you wanted too!
Four minutes later .....

ekul drowning in jizz in this thread
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 03:32:13 AM »
Four minutes later .....

bukakekul speechless due to having a mouthful of cock
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 03:34:25 AM »

Hahahaha have mercy bigmc!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 03:34:29 AM »
six minutes later ....

V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 03:35:29 AM »
six minutes later ....

fuckarseykul wearing diapers due to arse muscled having packed in, in this thread
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 03:54:18 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 03:58:39 AM »
slut

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 04:42:59 AM »
Getbig's heavy hitters outing the queers roving amongst us.
P

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 05:03:20 AM »
Getbig's heavy hitters outing the queers roving amongst us.

Hahah, oh brother, the only thing making you "heavy" is the wet towel atop your head and the pocketfuls of New Zealand pesos to be flung at Kaiesque dancers.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2013, 05:11:28 AM »
The only thing that makes you "heavy" is the wet towel atop your head in preparation for the next session and the pocket fulls of New Zealand pesos to be flung at Kaiesque dancers.

Are you grumpy because you haven't had Leroy and Jamal get their cocks tangled in your ass hair today?
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2013, 05:12:40 AM »
nz producing much better work than dickwaxanaldream in this thread
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2013, 05:22:03 AM »
Are you grumpy because you haven't had Leroy and Jamal get their cocks tangled in your ass hair today?

Just tell your mum to bring over the towel with the swirly flower design this time and I'll be able to manage.

nz producing much better work than dickwaxanaldream in this thread

Gayer than contributing nothing but occasionally funny 'in this thread' posts and living vicariously through being stalked by some basement dwelling queer drug deealer(s).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2013, 05:23:19 AM »
Just tell your mum to bring over the towel with the swirly flower design this time and I'll be able to manage.

Gayer than contributing nothing but occasionally funny 'in this thread' posts and living vicariously by being stalked by some basement dwelling queer drug deealer(s).

you sound jealous  8)
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2013, 05:43:57 AM »
you sound jealous  8)

You got it bub.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2013, 08:30:24 AM »
I am not into blondes but she is very atractive.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2013, 08:42:32 AM »
Fake tits look ridiculous.  All I see is a woman who has deliberately mutilated her body.

outted
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2013, 08:53:12 AM »
outted
Do people honestly equate a man who loves real breasts and real women with homosexuality?  Seriously, please explain why you think a man should be attracted to a woman who has deliberately mutilated her body to avoid looking like a real natural woman.  I would argue that it is perhaps the opposite, if you reject natural women and prefer women that have become some deformed version or a real women, then what is it you are attracted too?  Why reject real women, isn't you're rejection of real women more than likely an indication of homosexuality.  What is it you guys have against real women?  Please explain.

V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
Do people honestly equate a man who loves real breasts and real women with homosexuality?  Seriously, please explain why you think a man should be attracted to a woman who has deliberately mutilated her body to avoid looking like a real natural woman.  I would argue that it is perhaps the opposite, if you reject natural women and prefer women that have become some deformed version or a real women, then what is it you are attracted too?  Why reject real women, isn't you're rejection of real women more than likely an indication of homosexuality.  What is it you guys have against real women?  Please explain.

i genuinely cant believe how gay you are
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2013, 09:00:05 AM »
i genuinely cant believe how gay you are
Essentially you are saying a man could get fake breasts and that would be a turn on. And you think I am gay.  Please tell me why you reject real women and think that those who appreciate real women are gay.  Serious, the only conclusion I can come up with is that you are a repressed homosexual and despise your homosexual fantasies and project them onto other men.  I am being serious, you can call me gay all you like, and you have proven you love to initiate talk about cock and homosexuality.  I am very secure in my sexuality, I have been in a committed heterosexual relationship for a decade, and at this stage in my life am well and truly sure of my sexuality.  I don't have anything against homosexuality, but I must ask why you reject yours so strongly and why you reject real women.  I am dead serious, why do you reject women?
V