Author Topic: Narrow Bodybuilders = Not impressive, no matter how much muscle they carry  (Read 9951 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
i agree, having wide clavicles to begin with gives a bodybuilder an edge
Exactly = Genes.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
working the middle deltoid head can give a person alittle more width but like mr nobody said,its all genes. just like if a person is born with short biceps insertions, no amount of preacher curls will ever give him that full, long bicep look, like francos bi,s would never look full like arnolds no matter how many preacher curls he did
R

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Exactly = Genes.

that's true, but you'll never really know what your "genes" are until you really try ;)

look at roy callender when he was a young dude, you would never guess that he could be so massive and this only became apparent once he really tried

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
that's true, but you'll never really know what your "genes" are until you really try ;)

look at roy callender when he was a young dude, you would never guess that he could be so massive and this only became apparent once he really tried
Agreed to a certain extent. Yea you got to try but you see was Larry Scott as wide as Don Howorth? No and he would never be yet both trained under Vince Gironda. I am talking bone structure not muscle  development.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i know some guys who dont do any real trap work cause they believe thick traps make a person look narrow, i disagree, i think thick traps dont hurt a persons appearence of looking wide.
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i know some guys who dont do any real trap work cause they believe thick traps make a person look narrow, i disagree, i think thick traps dont hurt a persons appearence of looking wide.
Melvin Anthony was a proponent of less or no trap work...Flex didn't do as much trap work after his accident---he had better traps in 93 than at anytime after.

Marine

GH15  was wide.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fellas.....

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Melvin Anthony was a proponent of less or no trap work...Flex didn't do as much trap work after his accident---he had better traps in 93 than at anytime after.

it's more a matter of narrow guys typically have lower and wider trap insertions so the traps look much more pronounced. i don't think i've ever seen a "wide" guy with huge traps, unlike JoJ.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
joj's back is basically shocking to see in real life

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's more a matter of narrow guys typically have lower and wider trap insertions so the traps look much more pronounced. i don't think i've ever seen a "wide" guy with huge traps, unlike JoJ.

damn thats a thick ass back,delts n traps :o
R

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Looks like a series of tumors or reptilian sorcery.

falco

• Getbig V