Author Topic: Soldier decapitated on london street  (Read 90776 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Soldier decapitated on london street
« Reply #650 on: May 25, 2013, 04:34:27 AM »
I'm not about to call anybody a Neo-Nazi.  I'm genuinely curious, is all.
Is there a source for that 60% figure?  It's shocking if true.  :o

Well it's not a lie. They own some of the largest media corps
TV4
DN
Expresssen
SD
GP

and SF(Swedish film institute)

and many more I cant remember.

compare this to the samish people who are 0.2% also but don't own anything at all.  ;D

again I'm not a neo-nazi. Don't want to exterminate jews. I just don't like the politics they are generally pushing for. (cultural marxism)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: May 25, 2013, 04:39:53 AM »
Well it's not a lie. They own some of the largest media corps
TV4
DN
Expresssen
SD
GP

and SF(Swedish film institute)

and many more I cant remember.

compare this to the samish people who are 0.2% also but don't own anything at all.  ;D

again I'm not a neo-nazi. Don't want to exterminate jews. I just don't like the politics they are generally pushing for. (cultural marxism)

No kidding.  You're right, by the way.  It looks like a lot of those companies are owned by the "Bonnier Group" -- which is a Jewish family-owned media corporation.
This really is quite shocking, not to mention very interesting. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #652 on: May 25, 2013, 04:42:28 AM »
No kidding.  You're right, by the way.  It looks like a lot of those companies are owned by the "Bonnier Group" -- which is a Jewish family-owned media corporation.
This really is quite shocking, not to mention very interesting. 

I'm surprised that you are shocked.  Meanwhile they sterilize blacks in Israel to preserve their "racial purity".

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #653 on: May 25, 2013, 07:39:00 AM »
Even if this were true for the USA, I don't think that it necessarily applies to most of Europe -- particularly places where the number of Jews can be counted on one hand, like Sweden. 

Not true at all. Jews are heavily involved in Sweden. Go check out Nathalie Rothschild's web site. She is on the forefront of social issues in Sweden. She is an advocate for creating a genderless society in Sweden. The end result of course is lowered birthrates because it foster's effeminate males. Do you think the Vikings would have accepted a genderless society?

http://www.nathalierothschild.com/

Then there is Barbara Spectre, an American Jew living in Sweden. She is over there promoting multiculturalism. Here's a video of her.

Even Jews that are not actively involved are indirectly responsible because they are almost always liberal by nature.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #654 on: May 25, 2013, 07:49:27 AM »

What do Jews have to do with it?  The Jews I know are really no fans of Muslims or African/Muslim immigration, and I'd imagine that this is true for most of their fellows.  There's clearly a 'political class' that is doing damage, but to blame it on Jews in general is strange and seems unhinged.  Have Jews been setting immigration policy in countries like France and Sweden?

Are these Ashkenazi Jews? What type of Jews are you referring to?

Here is one interfering with Sweden's society!

http://www.nathalierothschild.com/2012/04/12/swedens-new-gender-neutral-pronoun-hen/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #655 on: May 25, 2013, 07:55:36 AM »
And the EuroPissants are arresting those tweating nasty things about the pedo prophet Mohammed, piss be upon him. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #657 on: May 25, 2013, 08:02:03 AM »
And the EuroPissants are arresting those tweating nasty things about the pedo prophet Mohammed, piss be upon him.  
That's sickening.  The Muslims are getting there way, they have ensured that telling the truth about Islam will become a criminal offence.  Those sneaky bastards are using political correctness to enforce sharia law.  It's mind boggling to witness.

V

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: May 25, 2013, 08:11:29 AM »
Actually, never mind.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #659 on: May 25, 2013, 01:22:40 PM »
Dumb woman just now waking up to what's been happening and what Islam is about. She is shocked.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #660 on: May 25, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
Dumb woman just now waking up to what's been happening and what Islam is about. She is shocked.

Good clip.  it's amazing how Muslims always claim that criticising Muhammad isn't free speech but HATE speech.  But yet when she asked those Muslims if they thought it was OK to rally together and as a group chant "Police BURN IN HELL", the Muslims didn't consider that HATE SPEECH but FREE SPEECH.  Adult Muslims lack the very basic personal insight that the average Westerner achieves by the age of 7.  Even a child of 7 could see the blatant hypocrisy in such an action, but it was completely lost on adult muslims.  

What is happening in the childhood of a Muslim that they can't even develop the simple skill of self awareness or personal insight?  A skill I would argue that is fundamental to developing wisdom.
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #661 on: June 02, 2013, 04:56:26 PM »
most europre isnt even ruled by liberals, the conservatives are just as guilty of this.

they pretend that their companies cannot find qualified work forces within own borders, so they make up a law to flood the sconomy with "experts" from abroad.

they obviously want them not for expertise, but bc they work for less money.very easy.

all sides of political spectrum, the same shit eaters

not really, they typically just outsource to those countries and set up sweatshops there. it's like 50 times easier and allows for more tax advantages to go outside the country, than to bring foreigners in