Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1240762 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #1350 on: December 23, 2013, 10:58:29 AM »
Suicide is highest this time of the year for obvious reasons.

No major bodybuilding shows?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1351 on: December 23, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »
Curse you assholes that ran the beautiful gentile woman from this board. She kept it real. Didn't sugarcoat shit. When I was still into white woman, I would have loved to had been intimate with her. But alas, sweet W8M8 it wasn't meant to be.

And she didn't even know the real Hebrews are black.  :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1352 on: December 24, 2013, 12:27:40 AM »
My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1353 on: December 24, 2013, 01:14:51 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1357 on: December 26, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »
(Hopefully not a repost)

Turn Objects Into Sex Toys With The Dildomaker

"The Dildomaker is a pencil sharpener-esque device that shaves an object into the shape of a dingaling. The gadget is brought to us by designer Tbombz. I’m prettyyyyy sure it’s just a concept, otherwise, I don’t know how I’m gonna get any sleep tonight. He shows off several examples of objects that can be weiner-fied like a carrot, tree branch, block of cheese… All kinds of stuff you shouldn’t be putting in or around your hoo-hah or too-tay. Tbombz even crafted a faux-dong out of a burning candle! Which… certainly brings new meaning to the term 'fire crotch.'"

http://www.incrediblethings.com/art-design/turn-objects-into-sex-toys-with-the-dildomaker/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IncredibleThings+%28Incredible+Things%29

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1359 on: December 26, 2013, 02:02:59 PM »
We all love Wiggs but he is clearly naive or deranged!

"This kind gent here, Donny Gilson has been kicked off Youtube under various pages because he's been instrumental in exposing this. They (Gubment) don't want you to know, because when it arrives here, Oct-Jan...things will never be the same...This is Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood (biblical), Hercolubus and finally, Ison. All the same object. This is what they've been preparing for gentlemen.

Why is it not being told?  Why would they? All governments would lose control and there would be mass chaos. Regardless when it gets here and you realize I'm not the nutcase you thought I was, it will be too late for you. This is not an end of world situation. This is a mass casualty and extreme climate change from a heavenly body of which has never before been seen situation.

Ah!  I see you've been studying up on this. Very good. Ison will reach its perihelion on next Thursday on Thanksgiving. After it zips around the sun (assuming it survives as they say) will must attain breakaway speed to break from the gravitational pull of the sun. Meaning it will speed up once again. It's speed already increased dramatically at the beginning of this month. Anyway, yes, once it breaks away and heads back out, yes, it's tail is 8 million miles long and we will be in it for around 15 days I believe it was. If its as bad as they say, I'd rather not live and have to restart under a New World Order and in an alternate New World Order reality. No thanks. I just hope its quick.

There are a number of doom possibilities starting with a CME from a sunspot aligned with earth goes off and ison affects it making it worse and blowing out our power grid. That's what these drill were for earlier in the month. Grid ex II & III. The practiced the scenario: What if the electrical grid went down due to a "natural disaster." That means solar flare.  Also with Isons magnetic properties if its very strong magnetic field could interact with ours with its  north grabbing our south and causing a pole shift. That would cause mass earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes. Along with the fallout from that.

When we go through it's debris field we could get pelted by meteors of various sizes for 15 days. The cloud that surrounds ison and its tail could be poison we'd be in that for 15 days. Funny enough of all the theories out there they all seem to be sure it's not going to hit us. Even the Tin Foil Community agree on this. It's grown wings now and it looks like Nibiru I want to see what it looks like after it goes around the sun on the 28th and breaks away. People will stare in wonder and freak out. There will be a mass media campaign to control the media around despite what others say. Their main goals will be to get people NOT to panic. Because they have only so much personnel and Sotoro would just love to use this as a reason to declare a national emergency so he can call martial law. That takes all the heat off him and gives him unlimited power. You thought he was aggressive and tyrannical before, you aint seen nothin' yet. When it all goes down, how ever it does, he will be the person in office. He is not the kind of man to just give this power up. This is what he was groomed to do his whole life. Be the person to usher in the NWO."

Vince will you settle down and enjoy Christmas.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1361 on: December 26, 2013, 02:09:55 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1362 on: December 27, 2013, 01:45:02 AM »

I'm Creating My Own Digital Cryptocurrency

I'm sure you're all familiar with the bitcoin by now. But what you might not know is that there is a whole ecology of alternative cryptocurrencies being brought to market (initially just mined, then put on an exchange and traded for fiat) with their own special functions -- e.g., coins whose mining sends computational power to BOINC research projects (gridcoin).

As CEO of Vincent Goodcome Enterprises, I'm always looking for ways to innovate and expand my burnt appendages into new markets. Today I'd like to share my latest innovation:

Introducing, the goodcoin (GOC)

Technical specifications:
60 second block time
10 goodcoin's reward per block
60 second transaction confirmation time (scryp-based, proof of work algorithm)
Retarget every 4 hours

RPC/P2P Ports = 8505/8506

The goodcoin will be a revolutionary new cryptocurrency that will only gain value as its adoption rate increases. Initial miners will get free digital coupons to Caliber Fitness and Caliber Grocery upon successful mining of each block (in addition to the standard 10 goodcoin reward). Goodcoins make a great holiday gift as well because I'm sure they'll be useful for something sometime in the future (haven't figured that part of the business out quite yet).

More news to come!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1363 on: December 27, 2013, 02:30:26 AM »
well, my 'best friend' next door neighbor went to another neighbors house down the block with an 'older kid' (a known trouble-maker.. family was losers, drunks, alcoholics, sluts, ect..) and we get inside this garage and the trouble maker kid is showing us some kittens and him and my 'best friend' decide to make nooses out of shoestrings and start to hang these kittens.. I grew up with cats (and other animals), so I wanted no part in it, and watched them hang a few of these kittens... I was about 7yrs old.. older kid was about 13 or so.

so, when we were walking down the sidewalk, I stopped and looked at my 'best friend' and threw a right hook at his face and broke his nose.. perfect punch, I didnt' even feel it. that was the first nose I'd ever broken. lol... and he starts BALLING like a little girl and I just walked home.

well, his parents call the cops.. cops come to my house and ask why I did it and I said because he hanged some kittens with the older kid. cop says 'oh... ok then' and leaves to investigate the kitten hanging. I guess the older kid had tossed the kittens I the trash or something so he never go in trouble.

later that night the 'best friends' uncle comes over.. big huge cowboy fella, probably 320lbs, pounding on the door.. I though I was in trouble and he just wanted to say 'thank you for teaching that boy a lesson... he just doesn't learn... if it were my boy, I'd pay you to do that every day till he straightened up'. lol...

needless to say, both those kids ended up in prison for drugs/theft.... (I ended up in prison as well, (long after their first number) but for a more 'respectable' crime. lol... with a much longer sentence)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1364 on: December 27, 2013, 02:40:31 AM »

I like the summers in Sydney. Flowers out, beaches packed, and just a nice time of the year.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1365 on: December 27, 2013, 12:56:35 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1368 on: December 28, 2013, 05:04:16 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1369 on: December 29, 2013, 07:36:52 PM »
You forgot Goodrum who's built like a brick shit house, hold the brick house.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1370 on: December 30, 2013, 01:52:26 AM »
after current door was kicked down by an angry hebrew female i need to get it fixed, must be way stronger

prevention is better than cure.

you need a non hebrew woman.

i dont think i want another woman any more

just fuck some bitches here and there

NOT RAW

WITH PULLING OUT

TAKING CONDOM HOME AFTER

BURNING IT

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1371 on: December 30, 2013, 06:29:12 AM »

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #1372 on: December 30, 2013, 09:59:53 AM »
FUcking whores.  It can be 75 degrees and the bitches will shudder at how cold it is and want a blanket but in the snow and freezing temps they dress like whores and not seem to be affected by it.  If anyone doesn't believe that all women are the devil should be convinced of the contrary with this fact.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1373 on: December 31, 2013, 03:09:25 AM »
would love to have threesome with lobstah and booty  :P

Outside the realm of possibility, but I respect your right to dream. That said, you know we have the combined height of a Barbie doll, right? it would be like you were on the set of Itty Bitty Gang Bang with two midget broads who can't stop saying shit like "your dick is a Shizzo gimmick," and "can I call you Ron? Put me in time out, Ron, I have to pee." I mean booty's probably pretty charming in the sack, but I'm a fucking trainwreck, and I think I'm soooo funny when the dick vagina is out of the pants. IFLS HTH.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1374 on: December 31, 2013, 07:15:55 AM »
.. if I wasn't already.  ;D

Sexy as fuck.

Too long a face, and a serious point for any bros who want a quick test of women to avoid, check the 2 middle fingers, ring finger and index finger, the more similar they are in length means the woman or man was exposed to a load of test in the womb.Unless you want a woman who thinks she is a man, is likely to cheat on you and drink your beer, then avoid.