Author Topic: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)  (Read 92785 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2013, 08:14:04 AM »
Vince - your problem is that your exercise routine sucks, diet is only part of it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2013, 08:15:01 AM »
Vince - your problem is that your exercise routine sucks, diet is only part of it

maybe you should own him by posting a tiny pic showing the top of your head
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2013, 08:16:46 AM »
Queen Vissy - master of disguise. Don't break our Vince's heart, gold-digger.

O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2013, 08:17:12 AM »
maybe you should own him by posting a tiny pic showing the top of your head

LOL - I have owned him many times over EuroPEE-ON

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2013, 08:18:20 AM »
LOL - I have owned him many times over EuroPEE-ON

he is bigger and leaner than you
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: June 04, 2013, 08:18:43 AM »
he is bigger and leaner than you

::)  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2013, 08:27:42 AM »

Q:   Steroids. Have you taken them? And what do you feel is going to happen in the future with the underground? It seems as if they are locking down a lot of things lately, yet ugls are going untapped (for now), and also seems like you have your ear on the streets so just wondering your thoughts.

A:  "I used them and sold them however I've not used them since 2001 and stopped selling in 2007. I got my supplies from farms distributors and converted them for human consumption to ensure that my clients was getting real product." - Vince Goodrum

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2013, 08:29:20 AM »
 :D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2013, 08:32:13 AM »
do I detect a slight bias against gal in this post

You got me, I confess :-\. Vince paid me 5 K, and sent a case of bee pollen to my house in exchange for an earth shattering post on Getbig that would turn the tide in his favour.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2013, 08:37:01 AM »
Vince lives in the woods in NC, supplements are difficult to be attained regularly.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2013, 08:38:41 AM »
Queen Vissy - master of disguise. Don't break our Vince's heart, gold-digger.

Holy crap.  This is one strange cat.  Is Vince slow or challenged mentally? Seems like there is something missing

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2013, 08:42:01 AM »
Holy crap.  This is one strange cat.  Is Vince slow or challenged mentally? Seems like there is something missing

Seems?  Seems? Seems Seems?
a

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2013, 08:42:49 AM »
I don't know what to say about those pic's.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2013, 08:45:15 AM »
I don't know what to say about those pic's.

Pretty freaky in a Silence of the Lambs sort of way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »
 :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »
Well played good friend, well played!

I've also often wondered about Queen Vissy's true intentions. I just don't know whether he is with Melvin for true love or if it's due to Melvin's fame, notoriety and wealth by way of the bodybuilding industry. Queen Vissy knows very well that he won't ever meet someone like Melvin, but he does seem a little disingenuous and his ways, which leads me to believe that he is sticking with Melvin for the monetary benefits and the perks of being with a bodybuilding industry celebrity.

Melvin owns his own home, car, workout studio, online forum/supplement store and pre-paid legal services. Surely, Queen Vissy has done the math and realizes that he is practically sitting on a winning, lottery ticket and so as long as he keeps his carnal desires at bay, Melvin won't brush him off.

I just hope Vissy doesn't break Melvin's heart at the end, because hell has no fury like a Goodrum scorned.

"1"

Nope, not even close. The reality is Melvin Goodrum is not gay but found a way to survive without having to work. Vince G CSN MFT PHD knows the value of a dollar and will do whatever it takes to save money. So he accommodates his husband who goes to work as a nurse, I believe, while Goodrum relaxes at home doing sweet piss all. The businesses and web sites deliver nothing much at all. Just a front to make it look like he is successful. Keith saw through Goodrum and Melvin can truly bullshit all day long. He has no studio. Just some cheap home apparatus that hardly gets used. Thus, our internet hero forgets to train because he has health and energy issues. We will get more of the same from this buffoon who is the most delusional legend on the internet.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2013, 09:01:03 AM »
vince bassile a fat 80 year old never was

stalking an anonymous black american on the internet
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
Nope, not even close. The reality is Melvin Goodrum is not gay but found a way to survive without having to work. Vince G CSN MFT PHD knows the value of a dollar and will do whatever it takes to save money. So he accommodates his husband who goes to work as a nurse, I believe, while Goodrum relaxes at home doing sweet piss all. The businesses and web sites deliver nothing much at all. Just a front to make it look like he is successful. Keith saw through Goodrum and Melvin can truly bullshit all day long. He has no studio. Just some cheap home apparatus that hardly gets used. Thus, our internet hero forgets to train because he has health and energy issues. We will get more of the same from this buffoon who is the most delusional legend on the internet.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2013, 09:01:39 AM »
You have to respect a true advertising genius when you see one! Found on Goodrum's site:

SUPPORT THE FORUM....Buy Some Shit At The Anabolic Mayhem Shop

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2013, 09:08:39 AM »
Q:   Steroids. Have you taken them? And what do you feel is going to happen in the future with the underground? It seems as if they are locking down a lot of things lately, yet ugls are going untapped (for now), and also seems like you have your ear on the streets so just wondering your thoughts.

A:  "I used them and sold them however I've not used them since 2001 and stopped selling in 2007. I got my supplies from farms distributors and converted them for human consumption to ensure that my clients was getting real product." - Vince Goodrum

LOL you have to be kidding.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2013, 09:31:18 AM »

Ah, therein lies the rub kneading the fat off of Vince’s body. It’s an ultimatum. Queen Vichyssoise has extropic strabismus, a wandering eye that betrays an inner desire to leave or move out.  Subsequently, we perceive an urgent demand motivating Sir Goodrum of V: you better lose that weight Vincenzo, or risk losing your love to the sous-chef on your left doing 90lbs stiff-legged deads in bicycle shorts.  

Oh lord, this is epic!!

How in the hell do you do that?

;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2013, 09:34:03 AM »

No, Melvin Goodrum is the Lee Iacocca of the bodybuilding industry.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2013, 09:58:13 AM »

Whats even creepier than Vince and that thing, is you putting this much thought into them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2013, 10:02:32 AM »
I took some new pictures and the latest updates are now available.  More will come soon

http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190
I looked at your log and I DO NOT agree with "handful" of this and "handful" of that.  That is total bullshit.  Measure your calories.  Your "handful" measurement is garbage and this is not good practice at all.  Be more accurate.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2013, 10:04:03 AM »
Seems like this got skimmed over, but this is Vince's husband for Galeniko or any others who didnt know

at
Fuck, Vince!  >:(  Man, you got online businesses, so at least go buy yourself a nice fucking tranny like Greg.