Author Topic: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)  (Read 92331 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)
« Reply #450 on: June 06, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
Vince has the oppertunity to do something beautiful here. And I mean that sincerely. Come back from vile obesity to stage condition. I could say 'back to his former heights' but that I cannot do with a straight face. But he could train himself to his best condition ever, surpassing what he thought were his past best.

Team Vince!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #451 on: June 06, 2013, 10:08:55 AM »
a

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2013, 04:32:39 PM »

Silly little women never listen.  I don't know if you're stupid or having menstrual cramps but please run along and knit a sweater or play some bingo

hahaha SNAP, epic meltdown

he so mad it doesn't even make sense, she's not 75 lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2013, 04:34:30 PM »

Vince wishes he looked like that right now.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: June 09, 2013, 05:28:19 PM »

You can ask anyone who has ever met me that my arms are no fucking joke.   I use no steroids, no synthol, no insulin, no growth hormone....nothing.  I'm not saying I have the biggest but if 333386 has bigger arms than I do, he's welcome to put some pictures up as well as anyone else who thinks they can hang with me.  Even in this casual pic with me walking around the Arnold Expo with no pump or nothing, I still got plenty of size

Gailenko and other are simply jealous that they have to inject a boatload of chemical just to match the size that I have naturally.  

AVBG

« Reply #455 on: June 09, 2013, 05:34:29 PM »
Where are the updated progress pics? How much have you dropped since starting this thread Vince? 4-6lbs?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #456 on: June 09, 2013, 07:02:16 PM »
Where are the updated progress pics? How much have you dropped since starting this thread Vince? 4-6lbs?

All future updates are going to be exclusive to my site, Anabolic Mayhem.  I'll be posting more pictures in a few weeks.  I'm spending more time there because I'm also about to launch the radio show next month and I've been getting the website ready for that.

http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190&p=584#p584
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #457 on: June 09, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »
All future updates are going to be exclusive to my site, Anabolic Mayhem.  I'll be posting more pictures in a few weeks.  I'm spending more time there because I'm also about to launch the radio show next month and I've been getting the website ready for that.

How many members do you have right now?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #458 on: June 10, 2013, 06:10:12 AM »
How many members do you have right now?

Only 20 registered membera.....lot of lurkers.  It will take a while for the site to catch on but once I start doing the radio shows, it should pick up
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #459 on: June 10, 2013, 06:11:36 AM »

Only 20 registered membera.....lot of lurkers.  It will take a while for the site to catch on but once I start doing the radio shows, it should pick up
Bout the same as Getbig then  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 10, 2013, 06:15:01 AM »

Just not interested enough to go to another site to follow...to be honest, it almost seems like manipulation and I avoid that like the plague anyway

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #461 on: June 10, 2013, 06:54:20 AM »
Just not interested enough to go to another site to follow...to be honest, it almost seems like manipulation and I avoid that like the plague anyway

The forum is there because its expected with all bodybuilding websites and half of the members there are people who were banned or Time-Out at other board.  It works for what it does and I'll be putting up a responsive theme in a few weeks where it can be accessed on any device without a special program

The main page is the primary focus of Anabolic Mayhem and where the revenue I make comes from.  Everything on the site is experimental and I use the data from the visitors to enhance my other websites
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: June 10, 2013, 06:55:17 AM »

The forum is there because its expected with all bodybuilding websites and half of the members there are people who were banned or Time-Out at other board.  It works for what it does and I'll be putting up a responsive theme in a few weeks where it can be accessed on any device without a special program

The main page is the primary focus of Anabolic Mayhem and where the revenue I make comes from.  Everything on the site is experimental and I use the data from the visitors to enhance my other websites

Sounds like you are setting up some type of Nigerian email scam

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #463 on: June 10, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »

I actually followed your link. Pathetic. Vince, It is time to make a choice. Anabolic Mayhem ::) or Getbig.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: June 10, 2013, 10:21:20 AM »
I actually followed your link. Pathetic. Vince, It is time to make a choice. Anabolic Mayhem ::) or Getbig.

Is vince selling roids through that site?

I guess he follows the old adage - never get high on your own supply   ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #465 on: June 10, 2013, 11:41:24 AM »
Is vince selling roids through that site?

I guess he follows the old adage - never get high on your own supply   ;)

Gotta pay the bill my friend.  That's the way it is
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #466 on: June 10, 2013, 12:14:16 PM »
Sounds like you are setting up some type of Nigerian email scam

Looks like you upset some of the Mayhemer's on the board.  Personally, I like it as its a nice throwback of Muscle Mayhem before Massive G censored the board and made it shitty.

Problem is that there are too many commercialized boards that have to bow down to other companies and censor the material.  Anabolic Mayhem is funded by no supplement company so I don't have to answer to no one

http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=172
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #467 on: June 10, 2013, 12:17:42 PM »

Looks like you upset some of the Mayhemer's on the board.  Personally, I like it as its a nice throwback of Muscle Mayhem before Massive G censored the board and made it shitty.

Problem is that there are too many commercialized boards that have to bow down to other companies and censor the material.  Anabolic Mayhem is funded by no supplement company so I don't have to answer to no one

http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=172

Yu speek such gud inglesh

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: June 10, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
vince has all the active accounts on there and is reduced to arguing with himself to try and generate traffic

its the worse board on the net
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #469 on: June 10, 2013, 03:04:58 PM »
 :D ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #470 on: June 10, 2013, 04:02:45 PM »

::)

you're almost as pathetic as judi with this shit, fat boy
K

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #471 on: June 10, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »
Goodrum should be banned for scamming the board with links to his discussion forum.

The last time he started a forum I joined thinking it would be fun. There was Vince G, his gimmick and myself posting. No one else joined! That says it all. Goodrum is the anti-legend and most people are curious about the train wreck known as Vince G CSN MFT, but they won't support or associate with him.

He gets what he deserves and he deserves what he gets.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #472 on: June 10, 2013, 05:35:25 PM »
Goodrum should be banned for scamming the board with links to his discussion forum.

The last time he started a forum I joined thinking it would be fun. There was Vince G, his gimmick and myself posting. No one else joined! That says it all. Goodrum is the anti-legend and most people are curious about the train wreck known as Vince G CSN MFT, but they won't support or associate with him.

He gets what he deserves and he deserves what he gets.

The board has been operational for almost a year.  The one you were on was a test board.

BTW, you never answered my PM
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #473 on: June 11, 2013, 04:35:01 AM »
Man imagine a remaking of the Odd Couple with Vince and Vince as lovers roomates?

"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 11, 2013, 05:03:54 AM »
Vince - honest question - what do you weigh now?  235?  240 or so?