Author Topic: I want to kill this piece of shit  (Read 11491 times)

ukjeff

Re: I want to kill this piece of shit
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2013, 02:39:16 PM »
Stray dogs owned rifles?
Wow, you did grow up in a rough area.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2013, 02:41:45 PM »

x2. When i was 10yrs old, we use to go around in the back of a pick up and gun down stray dogs with a rifle.
Pray that the King never catches you. A special torture would await a flute player like you.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »
Stray dogs owned rifles?
Wow, you did grow up in a rough area.

Living in an Oil&Gas workers compound in Oman.

You conveniently missed the letter "a", douche.

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2013, 03:00:44 PM »
stray dogs owned "a" rifle?

Its a joke dumbass.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2013, 04:52:14 PM »
stray dogs owned "a" rifle?

Its a joke dumbass.

I don't believe dogs can own rifles...I might be wrong but I think, by law, they're limited to low capacity revolvers. Probably a state by state thing.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2013, 05:09:49 PM »
Another POS loser.  Shouldn't be too tough to find the assholes.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/mother-turtle-dies-after-beating-at-delevan-golf-course-b9932299z1-211210151.html

The female snapping turtle found beaten on a Delavan golf course died Wednesday, and the reward for information leading to her attacker has now reached $6,000.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, announced Wednesday that it is adding $5,000 to the $1,000 reward offered by the Global Conservation Group of Watertown.

"Animal abusers are cowards. They take their issues out on the most defenseless beings available to them," PETA Director Martin Mersereau said in a news release.

The turtle, a female searching for a safe spot for her eggs, appeared to have been beaten with a golf club between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Monday at the Delbrook Golf Course and had holes in her shell. The turtle was being treated at Pine View Wildlife Rehabiltation and Education Center in Fredonia.

The turtle animal cruelty case isn't the only to have the cash reward grow. Last month, the reward tripled for tips in the case of a decapitated male black bear that was killed while hibernating inside a northern Wisconsin culvert, according to DNR.

The cash reward began as $500 offered by the Star Prairie Fish and Game Association and has since grown to $1,750. The bear apparently was illegally shot inside a culvert west of Star Prairie on County Highway H, then dragged elsewhere and decapitated.

The DNR continues to investigate both cases, and anyone with information is asked to call the DNR Hotline at (800) TIP-WDNR or (800) 847-9367.
: