Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy - 13 weeks out  (Read 76781 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy - 13 weeks out
« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
why is people pretending this isn't the most impressive bb related photos he have seen in Years? is it because hes arab?

haha no no, he'll have to "pay his dues" first and "stand with the big boys" to "earn his keep"  and "make a name" for himself ::)

somebody even resorted to telling me that you have to look at a photo upside down, really, to properly judge a physique because supposedly the imbalances and weaknesses are evident then

you dont have to flip phil heath upside down to spot his flaw though  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2013, 03:06:36 PM »
Man size muscle, kid size package....no homo.  Do these guys even realize how ridiculous there acorn stack looks to women?
N

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »
Oth, do you not think that Jay would get a gift ,and get 3rd over Ramy if he comes in looking somewhere close to 2009?
an 09 Jay can take everyone, he had striations in all four muscles in the quads and nailed everything.

That would not be a gift, that would be well deserved but and average Jay like and 04, 05, 06 Jay will not be enough to beat Phil, Ramy or Kai

Jay no matter how he looks he has top 5 on lock and not necessarily out of politics but out of the fact that all the judges subconsciously will not drop him beyond 5th.

The way I see it is Jay will be placed in front of anyone who is not 100%, so it largely depends on how other come in and not him.

I also feel Kai will burn out and do something drastic and fall a few placings, 4th or 5th.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »
I agree if he is 2009 Jay it is not a gift, that was his biggest freakiest condition! I don't think he is capable of that anymore! Somewhere between that and 2006! I think judges would slide him into 3rd because he's Jay!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #329 on: July 27, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »
i though zkk's pics were more impressive

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2013, 01:35:54 PM »
i though zkk's pics were more impressive
Ramy would eclipse him with ease.

ukjeff

« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2013, 01:41:48 PM »
an 09 Jay can take everyone, he had striations in all four muscles in the quads and nailed everything.

That would not be a gift, that would be well deserved but and average Jay like and 04, 05, 06 Jay will not be enough to beat Phil, Ramy or Kai

Jay no matter how he looks he has top 5 on lock and not necessarily out of politics but out of the fact that all the judges subconsciously will not drop him beyond 5th.

The way I see it is Jay will be placed in front of anyone who is not 100%, so it largely depends on how other come in and not him.

I also feel Kai will burn out and do something drastic and fall a few placings, 4th or 5th.

Smooth lower back?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2013, 01:43:23 PM »
Ramy would eclipse him with ease.
u sure?

i saw zkk about two yrs ago at the fibo

he dwarfed everyone

a total beast

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2013, 01:44:58 PM »

Smooth lower back?
One attribute out of many only, so what, the overall physique was hard as nails, small waist, wide shoulders, x frame, striated like munzer in thighs and still among  the biggest on stage, very impressive package.

ukjeff

« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2013, 01:46:06 PM »
One attribute out of many only, so what, the overall physique was hard as nails, small waist, wide shoulders, x frame, striated like munzer in thighs and still among  the biggest on stage, very impressive package.
Just pointing out he didnt 'nail everything'.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2013, 01:49:41 PM »
u sure?

i saw zkk about two yrs ago at the fibo

he dwarfed everyone

a total beast
OMG you guys just don't get it do you, Ramy is by himself, there is no one, he is in a league of his own, IFBB pros dread his size, he makes the freaks look small, he is labled a cartoon character, until you guys see him in real life you won't understand the sheer dimensions of this guy.

He is an anomaly among pros, wait until Olympia webcast when he roams around stage making Wolf and Cutler look tiny. Fuck, nothing I can say to you guys, Zack is peanuts next to this guy, he is nothing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2013, 01:52:19 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2013, 02:01:12 PM »
OMG you guys just don't get it do you, Ramy is by himself, there is no one, he is in a league of his own, IFBB pros dread his size, he makes the freaks look small, he is labled a cartoon character, until you guys see him in real life you won't understand the sheer dimensions of this guy.

He is an anomaly among pros, wait until Olympia webcast when he roams around stage making Wolf and Cutler look tiny. Fuck, nothing I can say to you guys, Zack is peanuts next to this guy, he is nothing.
no shit,  even Victor  martinez looked like a little kid next to him. Sure it wasnt the best line up but he was so freaking dominating it wasnt even funny.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2013, 02:03:02 PM »

cant wait

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »
no shit,  even Victor  martinez looked like a little kid next to him. Sure it wasnt the best line up but he was so freaking dominating it wasnt even funny.
Victor and Fouad looked really close in size in Toronto, I would say Fouad is a tad bigger, like 5-7lb and Fouad is a freak in size so Victor was not under his usual size for New York, he was within 5% of his biggest he has been and Ramy absolutely down sized him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #340 on: July 27, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »
Victor and Fouad looked really close in size in Toronto, I would say Fouad is a tad bigger, like 5-7lb and Fouad is a freak in size so Victor was not under his usual size for New York, he was within 5% of his biggest he has been and Ramy absolutely down sized him.
exactly, i dont think people here realy understands how fucking big ramy is

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: July 27, 2013, 02:14:04 PM »
i took this pic personally

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Big Ramy, 13 weeks out
« Reply #342 on: July 27, 2013, 02:18:07 PM »
This is a man that hates calf raises.

i am sure he trains them as hard as the rest of him if not harder but.............

dorian was training his shoulders as hard as his calves and back but was not close to their level.. same with nasser's back and his other muscles..

sure ramy's calves are his weakest part but they are still better than 8X mr. olympia ronnie's calves so must not stop him..

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
Wow! 

I hope he get's some good comparisons.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2013, 07:45:22 PM »
that puic of Khan and evan

1stly evan is in a lot better condition, Zack is  off season , hence going to be bigger and smoother

also the angle and fact that zack is closer to the camera makes him look bigger

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: July 28, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »
part of Ramy's enomrmity is that he has tiny joints
look @ ramy's ankles and wrists
when his muscle bellies are so full and round this magnifies the illusion of size even more

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: July 29, 2013, 09:17:53 AM »
that puic of Khan and evan

1stly evan is in a lot better condition, Zack is  off season , hence going to be bigger and smoother

also the angle and fact that zack is closer to the camera makes him look bigger
i was there , i in fact took the picturer

but yes of course, evan arms are most impressive here

but just sayin, zkk is no homo