Author Topic: As predicted, the death of the latest scandal, the IRS bullshit.  (Read 3673 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: As predicted, the death of the latest scandal, the IRS bullshit.
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 09:59:13 AM »
Yes, but to try and tie the white house to this then focusing the issue on the right sided scrutiny is clearly pre-meditated douchbagery. How is this guy still in this position? he lied and actively misconstrued the evidence to make a spurious connection between this and the white house.

33 again in here melting down.

He's still in his position for the same reason we don't have filibuster reform.  No one wants  to reprimand Issa because it might make it difficult for them to do the same thing in the future.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 10:05:32 AM »
Another IRS Exec pled the 5th yesterday - yeah nothing here right?   ::)  ::)  ::)

they should water board him until he explains why no teabag groups were denied 501c4 status

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »
That's not a fact, it's actually lie as I don't seem to think that.

Before you go admonishing people for "misleading" others, maybe you should make sure you aren't doing that same.

sure, I was using that in hyperbole, as you haven't even commented on the crux of this thread, yet skirted around the issue.

What do you mean don't seem to think that? are you unsure as to what you think?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 10:14:33 AM »
they should water board him until he explains why no teabag groups were denied 501c4 status

That's because this is a totalitarian police state.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 10:15:35 AM »
That's because this is a totalitarian police state.

Yeah - delay the applications for months on end until after the election is over but approve leftist ones right away including the Obama Foundation founded by obamas criminal half brother   ::)  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
Yeah - delay the applications for months on end until after the election is over but approve leftist ones right away including the Obama Foundation founded by obamas criminal half brother   ::)  ::)

That's right, because that what all police states do in a totalitarian government run by a Kenyan born black man bent on communist world domination. 

Good thing for your Birther powers exposing this on getbig and protecting the world from lap dogs using free cell phones to purchase coke for Obama.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »
sure, I was using that in hyperbole, as you haven't even commented on the crux of this thread, yet skirted around the issue.

What do you mean don't seem to think that? are you unsure as to what you think?

You were falsely attributing a stance to me that I never took nor even commented on.

You lied and got called out for it. In a thread were you call out a politician for lying and misleading people you should be sure not to partake in the same actions.

As for the crux of this thread, Issa is a politician, there was fodder for some press, some TV time and all that other stuff that goes along with it. He is getting exposed a bit here but it's to late in the news cycle for anyone to notice or care. There are other issues he could be dealing with but he isn't so that should tell you who he's working for.

But, in the end, political organizations were targeted while others were not and it wasn't because of a few rogue agents...that bothers me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »
That's right, because that what all police states do in a totalitarian government run by a Kenyan born black man bent on communist world domination. 

Good thing for your Birther powers exposing this on getbig and protecting the world from lap dogs using free cell phones to purchase coke for Obama.

Yes that is what police states do.  Play favorites and don't apply the law uniformly and punish dissenters to those in power. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 10:37:28 AM »

yeah, because if a handful of tiny teabag groups could have only spent a tiny amount of dollars then surely the election would have turned out differently

the public just needed more exposure to the teabag message and the big money funded groups just couldn't get the job done

btw - none of these handful of groups even needed to apply for 501c4 status.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 10:41:29 AM »
The problem arises when these groups start acting like political organizations instead of nonprofits.  As I said, it's a thin line.
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2013, 10:43:20 AM »
The problem arises when these groups start acting like political organizations instead of nonprofits.  As I said, it's a thin line.

It's a very thin line, pretty blurry line, as well.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2013, 10:44:47 AM »
It's a very thin line, pretty blurry line, as well.

Totally blurry.  I'm going to check it out to see where that line is drawn.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2013, 10:45:02 AM »
yeah, because if a handful of tiny teabag groups could have only spent a tiny amount of dollars then surely the election would have turned out differently

the public just needed more exposure to the teabag message and the big money funded groups just couldn't get the job done

btw - none of these handful of groups even needed to apply for 501c4 status.   

might have turned the whole thing into a landslide

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »
Totally blurry.  I'm going to check it out to see where that line is drawn.

Break out the magnifying glass and get back to us.

Good luck!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2013, 10:48:30 AM »
might have turned the whole thing into a landslide

Like 2010?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2013, 10:51:27 AM »
Like 2010?

you mean the one and only successful election for teabaggers

I'm sure it was a few hundred tiny teabag groups with their tiny amount of dollars that caused that single and so far solitary success for the teabaggers

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
you mean the one and only successful election for teabaggers

I'm sure it was a few hundred tiny teabag groups with their tiny amount of dollars that caused that single and so far solitary success for the teabaggers

That was a pretty big success, though, you have to admit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2013, 10:57:47 AM »
That was a pretty big success, though, you have to admit.

no doubt and mostly fueled by BIG MONEY used to convince mostly old, fat, white people to be scared that "their" government was taken over by a non-American/Muslim/Communist Dictator

It seems to have been a one trick pony as they tried all the same scare tactics in 2012 and with much more money (thanks to Citizens United - yet another "activist judge" outcome) but for some reason a whole lot less people bought into the nonsense

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »
no doubt and mostly fueled by BIG MONEY used to convince mostly old, fat, white people to be scared that "their" government was taken over by a non-American/Muslim/Communist Dictator

It seems to have been a one trick pony as they tried all the same scare tactics in 2012 and with much more money (thanks to Citizens United - yet another "activist judge" outcome) but for some reason a whole lot less people bought into the nonsense

Nah, I think the 2014 will go fairly well for the right.

in 2008 an historic amount of BIG MONEY was poured into convincing morons that Hope and Change was an actual way to run a government, unfortunately many people bought into the nonsense.

Pure bitter hyperbole.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2013, 11:13:51 AM »
Nah, I think the 2014 will go fairly well for the right.

in 2008 an historic amount of BIG MONEY was poured into convincing morons that Hope and Change was an actual way to run a government, unfortunately many people bought into the nonsense.

Pure bitter hyperbole.

bitter about what exactly and do you think my statement is not accurate?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2013, 11:16:51 AM »
bitter about what exactly and do you think my statement is not accurate?

Bitter was a bit harsh, sorry.

Your statement is semi-accurate, you spoke in too absolute terms about the reasons for the 2010 landslide. It was tad bit more than scaring people.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2013, 11:20:57 AM »
Bitter was a bit harsh, sorry.

Your statement is semi-accurate, you spoke in too absolute terms about the reasons for the 2010 landslide. It was tad bit more than scaring people.

well there is also the tendency for the party that won the White House to lose in the first mid-term.   

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2013, 11:25:01 AM »
well there is also the tendency for the party that won the White House to lose in the first mid-term.   

I agree.

There were also other issues like the economy and such, that weighed on peoples minds.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2013, 11:29:53 AM »
I agree.

There were also other issues like the economy and such, that weighed on peoples minds.

and the tragic irony is that the teabaggers don't have a clue about how the economy works nor any idea how to improve it

I can't recall any legislation introduced (much less passed) by any teabag congressperson that was intended to improve the economy

maybe I just missed it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »
and the tragic irony is that the teabaggers don't have a clue about how the economy works nor any idea how to improve it

I can't recall any legislation introduced (much less passed) by any teabag congressperson that was intended to improve the economy

maybe I just missed it

lol!!!!!