Author Topic: how do you fellas fix problems with your women? passive or active approach?  (Read 6409 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
say your woman is pissing you off and you really give it to her verbally

but you were actually right

but will not admit this anyway

how to proceed

do nothing? or try to "make up" and there by implicitely admitting defeat for the sake of the family  ???

women, how do they work? i dont really understand

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I don't know man, from what I have observed, husbands end up becoming punching bags and learn to take shit just to keep the peace and avoid unnecessary bullshit.

Your choice, really.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Pick the important things to stand behind. Everything else doesn't matter, let her win.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Pick the important things to stand behind. Everything else doesn't matter, let her win.
maybe this is what i'm doing wrong

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I talk to her and tell her what I have issues with, but it needs to be something worth fighting for.

Most crap is just that... Crap.

Pick your battles, most of them are pointless. It's one thing to stand your ground, it's another thing to stand your ground for something retarded.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
........I GOT..........99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE!!!!!

;D
Mr. AZ 2003

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
........I GOT..........99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE!!!!!

;D
problem with these women is they totally ruin your relaxed time on the sofa at 10 pm after a long day

they start their shit and before you know it you go a little bit crazy (verbally)

biff

• Getbig IV
say 'im sorry' even if you're in the right and from then on be at her mercy. have fun jerking it in the shower asshole

be passive aggressive, which feels better, but is a slow burn which will lead to a huge blowout ending your relationship

shut her down (lol), which actually tends to work most of the time. no matter what they say women like a man who puts them in their place (verbally, although some really demented ones like to be hit)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Deny her; avoid eye contact, stay calm and silent.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i told her to shut up a hundred times but she wouldnt shut up

so then i said if you dont shut up right now i will cut off your head

i really didnt plan on saying that, as i spoke the words i thought "what the fuck am i saying"

then basically she started fearing for her life and breaking down psychologically

havent seen her in days now ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Maybe I'm not cut out to be married. I always hear guys say "my wife won't let me" "she wants me to go to x on that day" I say that's bullshit. I do what I want and am not interested in doing things I don't want to do such as go to a "baby shower". Seriously I just shake my head at some of the things my friends go through, and some even have cool wives for the most part.

Wonder if there is such thing as a traditional or "chill" woman? 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Maybe I'm not cut out to be married. I always hear guys say "my wife won't let me" "she wants me to go to x on that day" I say that's bullshit. I do what I want and am not interested in doing things I don't want to do such as go to a "baby shower". Seriously I just shake my head at some of the things my friends go through, and some even have cool wives for the most part.

Wonder if there is such thing as a traditional or "chill" woman? 
what you want is a submissive woman but i think that doesnt rally exist

why you think women cant work in groups with other women without starting troubles

ukjeff

i told her to shut up a hundred times but she wouldnt shut up

so then i said if you dont shut up right now i will cut off your head

i really didnt plan on saying that, as i spoke the words i thought "what the fuck am i saying"

then basically she started fearing for her life and breaking down psychologically

havent seen her in days now ???

did she take the baby with her?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
did she take the baby with her?
no it's still in hospital

maybe thats why she is having mental problems

ukjeff

no it's still in hospital

maybe thats why she is having mental problems
"Its" still in hospital?
Have you forgot which sex you said it was?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Anabol is baby ok?  Long time in hospital.

ukjeff

There is no baby, he made it up to start a thread.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
But he posted a pic.

ukjeff

like that one?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
The Scott Peterson method always works for me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

like that one?

No his child is a chocolate face.

ukjeff

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
No offence bro, but your love for ebony pussy is a big problem. Black chicks might as well have dicks they're so fucking aggressive.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I bought her a hair straightener to keep at my place the last time I pissed her off. Well, that was this morning. (I went to a strip club last night with mates and didn't tell her. Some stupid c/unt of a mate put the pics on his Facebook).

It really is easier than to argue with the bitch the next few weeks. I don't see it as rolling over. It's an investment in the peace process. Other times I'll lash out verbally and put her in her place. However, this time I was caught bang to rights. This gets her off my back for the week. While I've only been seeing her for two months, I really like her. So every time I fuck up, I'll have to do something like this. Relationships cost the guy money. it's just how it is  :-\

Most 'alphas' here will call me a pussy, but you don't understand how tenacious she is in arguments. She doesn't fucking stop. You can only take this shit for so long before doing what you gotta do to make her shut up.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
But he posted a pic.
i posted a google image search result of "premature baby" and said

"not mine but similar"