Author Topic: Egypt - War Again? Morsi removed?  (Read 13376 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Like I've always said, Real Egyptians are black.
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »
The garden of eden is located in africa and the first humans on the planet adam and eve where black.

lol....When's the last time you saw a black Adam or Eve?  I've never seen one. When's the last time you've seen a caveman depicted as black? Never for me. Yet they know through DNA that blacks are the first on the planet yet they still perpetuate the lie. I know this is a funny ass comparison but these are the same race and ethnicity of people. Moses Hebrew Israelite, Sam Jackson, Hebrew Israelite. So with that little definition, I just ONCE AGAIN In addition to my video proof, prove that HAM = dark races, MINUS NEGROES, but INCLUDING EGYPTIANS.

Thus supporting what I've always said, that original Egyptians are black and the original Hebrews are black. This also supports the old saying "Black enslaved each other". Oh they certainly did. Those black bastard Egyptians enslaved my people and Saint Moses the Black a Negro, A Hebrew Led them out of captivity. Just like the Bible says and everyone already knows Moses was black.

Some here will argue that St. Moses the black was actually St. Moses the not black. Good luck. lol There are plenty of other pics of St. Moses the Black out there among description. In addition, Moses wife Miriam, She was an African. Moses sister, started talking shit cause he married an African and guess what God did? He turned her white as snow. Read your Bible. So than would mean Moses sister a Hebrew a negro started off other than white as snow. She started out black. being turned white was considered a curse. In addition, the Biblical term for a Leper is not someone whose body parts are falling off, it's a person that struck with what is now known as Vitiligo. That was considered leprosy and a curse in those days. Being turned white was considered a curse. (Look it up, read your Bible).

This also mean that since Moses and all Hebrew Israelites are black (House of Judah) Then that's right, Jesus was black. Something that burns the ears of many whites but it is true. The Bible again states this in Revelation when John describes Jesus Revelation 1 12-18. His skin was like a bronze that had been burned in a furnace. So you start off bronze then you burn it, what do you get? Dark, dark brown. Head and hair of wool. See a white afro for details...Yet the picture of Caesar Borgia  (a rapist, murder and child molester btw) is still the picture most people use for Jesus. Many have no clue of the monster they have on their walls and worship because they refuse to believe the truth. lol.

So once again Onetimehard, all of what I've posted backs up what I say.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2013, 07:34:31 PM »
Btw, Now you have your reason all the noses were chopped off the pyramids and statues to hide the race of Egyptians, just like everyone originally thought.

Lol,  oh boy. Like any of this nonsense matters.  It doesnt change a damn thing in today's world.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2013, 07:39:58 PM »
Oh and BTW, you may ask, Why is this not shown on CNN or FOX or whatever.  Because like I've said many times before, the western media doesn't want this stuff out. They want to keep everyone in their "place".

Because it's common knowledge and doesn't constitute news.

It's just news to you.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:15 PM »
Typical self-hating black man, embarrassed of his fellow peers, trying to cling on far fetched historic possibilities to make him feel better about his failed race.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2013, 07:46:08 PM »
If Egyptians were black like the rest of the continent how come we only see pyramids in Egypt and not elsewhere in Africa?

Logically then Egyptians cannot be black because they constructed some significantly massive works of art/bullshit. I am afraid mass mudhut constructions do not compare, wiggs.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2013, 07:50:14 PM »
If Egyptians were black like the rest of the continent how come we only see pyramids in Egypt and not elsewhere in Africa?

Logically then Egyptians cannot be black because they constructed some significantly massive works of art/bullshit. I am afraid mass mudhut constructions do not compare, wiggs.

Oh really genius? There are around 220 pyramids in Sudan. So much for mudhuts...As I stated, blacks were miles ahead of everyone else at one time. Math, Science, Astrology, medicine and they ruled the world God's laws weren't followed so the flood happened.

http://www.gadling.com/2010/05/28/the-other-pyramids-of-africa/
http://traveltips.usatoday.com/pyramids-africa-40231.html
http://squinti.com/pyramids-in-africa/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2013, 07:50:47 PM »

Lol,  oh boy. Like any of this nonsense matters.  It doesnt change a damn thing in today's world.

It matters. It matters more than you know.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2013, 07:52:00 PM »
Because it's common knowledge and doesn't constitute news.

It's just news to you.

It's not common knowledge it's one of the most argued about topics in race.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2013, 07:52:28 PM »
wiggs do you have an account at forumbiodiversity

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2013, 07:54:30 PM »

There are pyramids in Mexico too... They must be black too!   ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2013, 07:55:48 PM »

sir you just opened a can of worms

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2013, 07:59:11 PM »

A weak attempt at humor that has nothing to do with what I'm saying to try and muddy the waters of the conversation. You're taking arguments and mixing them. The Mayan's have pyramids also. There are actually pyramids all around the world many of them on energy lines, this is not by accident.
What is does prove is that we weren't all divided and didn't have contact with each other. That's a bullshit story. People of the world very much had contact with each other and artifacts prove they did.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »
wiggs do you have an account at forumbiodiversity

No is it something I would like or is a bunch of bullshit to where I can make the members fold like a house of cards?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2013, 08:02:32 PM »
No is it something I would like or is a bunch of bullshit to where I can make the members fold like a house of cards?
i think you would like it

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2013, 08:06:19 PM »
It matters. It matters more than you know.

it doesn't mean shit.  By the way,  here is the actual quote, "And His head and His hair were white like wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire; and His feet were like burnished bronze, when it had been caused to glow in a furnace,"

Nothing there makes him 100% black except your imagination.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2013, 08:07:22 PM »

I think African history as a whole not just Egypt is important we have problems that we need to fix NOW Egypt was relevant 2500 years ago, we need to rise above the petty debates about it

Am I supposed to believe this black African just because he's a black African? What's his credentials? Outside of his words, where's his proof? What did he quote? Not a damn thing. He's a confused African.

Rise above petty debates? That response right there tells me you clearly don't know what time it is.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »
I will personally buy any black (African) a one way ticket to their homeland (Africa) if they promise never to come back

Fat chance, according to this:

"My own attitudes about Africa and my African heritage can best be summed up in an anecdote that Ghanaians like to tell about their African American cousins. In 1957, Kwame Nkrumah became the first president of a newly independent Ghana. Himself a graduate of the historically black Lincoln University, Nkrumah issued a call to black Americans to come to Ghana, claim their patrimony, and help to build the new nation. The first group of black Americans who heeded Nkrumah’s call solemnly collected themselves at Labadi Beach in Accra, where they participated under a full moon in a ritual of denunciation of American racism and of their American citizenship. Then they flung their passports as far out to sea as they could. Late one moonlit night, about a month later, African residents at Labadi Beach noticed strange shadows at the ocean’s edge. Curious, they went with their torches to investigate. To their enormous surprise, they discovered that the shadows were those same black Americans, now searching furiously in the low tide for their passports! I’m afraid this anecdote—apocryphal as it may be—defines the arc of my own experience: I love arriving in Africa, almost as much as I love returning home to America."

Henry Louis Gates, Jr., “Africa, to Me, Wonders of the African World” in The Henry Louis Gates Jr. Reader (2012).

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2013, 08:10:41 PM »
it doesn't mean shit.  By the way,  here is the actual quote, "And His head and His hair were white like wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire; and His feet were like burnished bronze, when it had been caused to glow in a furnace,"

Nothing there makes him 100% black except your imagination.

Do you know what burnished bronze means?  It means bronze that was burned numbnuts. It depends on what version of the Bible you read. Outside of the description of his color being black and my break down of Hebrews being black, that says it all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »
i think you would like it

Thanks, I'll check it out. And with that, I think I'll take a break boys and girls.

I've heard alot of whining and not a surprise as usual, nothing disproving what I posted because it it is indeed truth.

Wiggs vs. everyone against Wiggs.

Winner = Wiggs
My weapon of choice? The truth. Cause it hurts the most.

:-*

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
Lol at using the bible for a history lesson.
wow, wait a second, no one is using the Bible as a history lesson but these terms are Biblical related. All the doc in millions of historical views on His anti-semitism is Biblical related as the term is from the Biblical Nerrative.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2013, 08:26:09 PM »
WIGGS....

I just watched your video....  aside from the fact that I know nothing about this Dr. Mohammed Arabi, and can find nothing about his credentials online, except that he is the Bird Man of Aswan (Whatever the fuck that means) http://www.touregypt.net/egypt-info/magazine-mag06012001-magf2.htm - I seriously question the authenticity of his education.... but lets for a second take it seriously and pretend he really is a serious historian....

Yes, like you, I heard him say in English that Ancient Egyptians were black..... BUT.... I caught something that I bet you did not catch....  I listened to the brief conversation he had IN ARABIC with his buddy, and he DID NOT SAY to him that "Ancient Egyptians are Black" - he said to him "Ancient Egyptians are TAN" - HE SPECIFICALLY USED THE WORD "TAN"  NOT "BLACK".

It is obvious that this man has a very poor understanding of the English language.....  And if you listen to the Arabic conversation, you clearly see that this man is confusing the words "Tan" and "Black" - he means to say "Tan" in English but instead he is saying "Black" - I know this because the word "Tan" in Arabic that he used is the same one many people would and have describe me as.  And, as you and I both know, I am not "black".

But this all does not matter, because as I said, I SERIOUSLY question this man's credentials.  Wiggums.... Take it from someone who has lived there and is familiar with the culture, There are SO MANY people that call themselves "Doctor" in Egypt, when they do not even have an undergrad education, lots of fake PhD's going around.... ESPECIALLY in the tourism industry, because they want to seem more educated and build up a stronger clientele of foreign tourists that will come and pay him money to learn about the country and go on his tours.  Show me this man's credentials and we can talk more... until then....

Here... have a warm glass of shut the fuck up!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2013, 08:30:43 PM »
WIGGS....

I just watched your video....  aside from the fact that I know nothing about this Dr. Mohammed Arabi, and can find nothing about his credentials online, except that he is the Bird Man of Aswan (Whatever the fuck that means) http://www.touregypt.net/egypt-info/magazine-mag06012001-magf2.htm - I seriously question the authenticity of his education.... but lets for a second take it seriously and pretend he really is a serious historian....

Yes, like you, I heard him say in English that Ancient Egyptians were black..... BUT.... I caught something that I bet you did not catch....  I listened to the brief conversation he had IN ARABIC with his buddy, and he DID NOT SAY to him that "Ancient Egyptians are Black" - he said to him "Ancient Egyptians are TAN" - HE SPECIFICALLY USED THE WORD "TAN"  NOT "BLACK".

It is obvious that this man has a very poor understanding of the English language.....  And if you listen to the Arabic conversation, you clearly see that this man is confusing the words "Tan" and "Black" - he means to say "Tan" in English but instead he is saying "Black" - I know this because the word "Tan" in Arabic that he used is the same one many people would and have describe me as.  And, as you and I both know, I am not "black".

But this all does not matter, because as I said, I SERIOUSLY question this man's credentials.  Wiggums.... Take it from someone who has lived there and is familiar with the culture, There are SO MANY people that call themselves "Doctor" in Egypt, when they do not even have an undergrad education, lots of fake PhD's going around.... ESPECIALLY in the tourism industry, because they want to seem more educated and build up a stronger clientele of foreign tourists that will come and pay him money to learn about the country and go on his tours.  Show me this man's credentials and we can talk more... until then....

Here... have a warm glass of shut the fuck up!

Quoted for future ridicule. That's your only option is to question his English, and his credentials but that's ok, when I add to this, once again, you'll look like a fool. There's nothing wrong with his English. You're pathetic. lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2013, 08:31:31 PM »
Negroes aren't Hamitic, they are Shemitic, I've been saying that already for a while. Just as I was saying that the so-called jews aren't Shemitic they are Japhetic (the whites) Shemitic people are Negroes and Arabs.
Bro Jews are descandants of Jacob so they are Semitic, where do you get that they are Japhetic.

Also you said above that Egyptians are black and explained that they came from Ham, as I also agree but where you just put your foot in your mouth is right here in this post where you said NEGROES AREN'T HAMITIC, WELL YOU JUST SAID EGYPTIANS Are Hamitic but negroes aren't  ??? ??? ??? ???  Unless you are suggesting that Egyptians aren't black? or am I confused cause maybe you consider negroes and blacks not the same, please clarify

btw you saying I am back tracking, not at all, cause you are arguing about skin color. I don't argue about skin color, all the white people in the equator will be black if they stay there for 50 generations as it is a shade darker skin color every rebirth. Therefor races can be different colors at different time based on geographical locations of the races at the time.

Bro face the facts, the majority of Black people always want to claim historical figures as black, ALWAYS, black Jesus, Black Egyptians, Black Hebrews. hell there is a knew one out every year, I had an argument with a black guy that claimed Alexander the great was black , WHAT THE????

What's next? in 50-100 years you guy will claim Leonardo Divinci and Nepoleon were black and the white pics are just conspiracy.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2013, 08:32:27 PM »
Do you know what burnished bronze means?  It means bronze that was burned numbnuts. It depends on what version of the Bible you read. Outside of the description of his color being black and my break down of Hebrews being black, that says it all.

I know what  it means dope head and I also know what feet are.  It does  not necessarily mean what you claim. Next thing you're  going to say is that white  hair and beards are exclusive to black men.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2013, 08:33:03 PM »
The video means shit, for every 1 black guy with a phd I can post 100 white guys with a 100 phd's to say Egyptian are not black.