Author Topic: Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...  (Read 28553 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...
« on: July 05, 2013, 02:47:42 PM »
Many of you have reached out via PM and questioned why we are allowing their upcoming book to receive free advertisement. Some of you have pointed out that it is in clear violation of forum rules due to a product being advertised for commercial purposes and/or it qualifying as SPAM on the site.

Ron, as well as the other moderators, and I have spoken regarding this issue and Ron has decided to let their book promo stand for the time being. He feels that these are two of our very "own" homegrown members and that their endeavor is promising enough to allow for it to get its start here on GetBig.

The guys (Galeniko & no one) also know that there are particular rules in place regarding this promo that Ron has asked to be adhered to and they are keeping to their part.

Please note that neither Ron or the moderators are receiving any form of royalties/compensation from this venture.

They (no one and Galeniko) have more work to do and their pricing schema has not been finalized. While a $10 figure has been thrown around, please know that this is not set in stone. They have particular plans in place that might make everyone happy, but it is up to their discretion whether or not they want to share their business plan with everyone.

Thank you and please hold off on any more PM's regarding this issue.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 02:52:40 PM »
PM sent
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:53:11 PM »
As the starter of the galeniko thread I can vouch that it was started simply out of desire for information and not for any commercial use. I am glad and supportive that the book is being written and look forward to reading it both for useful information and entertainment.

ukjeff

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 02:53:43 PM »
Seriously, people are complaining about it?   ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 02:55:14 PM »
Seriously, people are complaining about it?   ::)

Yes.

"1"

ukjeff

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 02:56:36 PM »
Complaining about a book that is already contained within the thread (if you read it)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 02:57:29 PM »
  I am all for it. May be Ron can get one dollar of each book sold?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
Complaining about a book that is already contained within the thread (if you read it)

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »

"1"
Sitting on the porch of the cabin, staring at the sky. 8)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »
Sitting on the porch of the cabin, staring at the sky. 8)

Nice day out. Weather here in New York City has hit the mid-80's mark. How is it up your end?

"1"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 03:08:36 PM »
Dont know what to tell you guys, starving on 1000cal a day is brutal but it works.

Went to 4th of July fireworks party yesterday. Lots of people telling me that I look completely different, face wise I'm leaner and etc. This is after 1 month and 20lbs lost.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »
Dont know what to tell you guys, starving on 1000cal a day is brutal but it works.

Went to 4th of July fireworks party yesterday. Lots of people telling me that I look completely different, face wise I'm leaner and etc. This is after 1 month and 20lbs lost.

Keto or just 1000 plain calories of anything per day?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 03:11:02 PM »
Nice day out. Weather here in New York City has hit the mid-80's mark. How is it up your end?

"1"
Awesome. Nice breeze, few clouds...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 03:11:44 PM »
Keto or just 1000 plain calories of anything per day?

"1"

Vegies for my carbs. Mostly eggs and peanut butter mixed in w/ whey protein for fats and sat fat plus lots of chicken & brocolli every day.
all drugs - TPPIIP

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 03:55:54 PM »
Hahahaha "pms sent regarding the book"??

It never fails to amaze me how many simp ass pussies we have on this site.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 03:57:54 PM »
Many of you have reached out via PM and questioned why we are allowing their upcoming book to receive free advertisement. Some of you have pointed out that it is in clear violation of forum rules due to a product being advertised for commercial purposes and/or it qualifying as SPAM on the site.

Ron, as well as the other moderators, and I have spoken regarding this issue and Ron has decided to let their book promo stand for the time being. He feels that these are two of our very "own" homegrown members and that their endeavor is promising enough to allow for it to get its start here on GetBig.

The guys (Galeniko & no one) also know that there are particular rules in place regarding this promo that Ron has asked to be adhered to and they are keeping to their part.

Please note that neither Ron or the moderators are receiving any form of royalties/compensation from this venture.

They (no one and Galeniko) have more work to do and their pricing schema has not been finalized. While a $10 figure has been thrown around, please know that this is not set in stone. They have particular plans in place that might make everyone happy, but it is up to their discretion whether or not they want to share their business plan with everyone.

"1"

I somehow missed the original posts regarding this book.  Can someone please link me to them?

Do Galeniko and no one know each other in real life?

???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 04:00:18 PM »
No offense to either of them but it's not like they'll be presenting info we've never seen. lol at them trying to make a buck off it. Way to go Getbiggers ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 11:26:10 PM »

thanks to ron, 1MR and the rest of the board for the thread and the vote of confidence.

we're helping people change their lives. it's that simple.

wiggs, I'm afraid I can't even begin to debate whatever it is your saying. show where anything exists online anywhere that takes into account all facets of our system. you can't. cause nothing like this has been done before. simply because it's not supposed to work, or else someone would hsve tried what we are doing long ago. instead of casting dispersions, mistruths and misdirection educate yourself with the material at hand. it might allow to make a valid point based on knowledge rather than conjecture.

I don't want to turn this thread into a debate. the system works, testimonials from board members validate that claim. and that's who this is for. all those who want to better themselves. gal and I aren't setting out to change the world. we're setting out to help someone begin the journey to change theirs.

cheers everyone and thanks again. :) 

b

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 11:31:17 PM »
Good on them.  It's a good idea. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 11:35:19 PM »
if they really want to make $$$ on this venture the best way to do it is to offer up Skype individualized phone consultations and follow-ups

they could make some decent green this way me thinks

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 05:10:17 AM »
can you clarify that i havent complained via pm and that anyone who has is a pussy

and should have had the balls to give them shit about it in the open like i did

instead of everyone kissing their ass
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2013, 05:17:44 AM »
There is no doubt that they're shit will work. There are also alot of ways to skin a cat. I have lost 60 pounds before while having atleast 1 humongus cheat day a week. I mean Carvel Ice cream cake, pizza, wings, sodas, candy etc....... As long as you stick to any plan for 80 to 90% of the time, you can get away with stuff like that. Even as a natural.

ukjeff

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 05:20:38 AM »
There is no doubt that there shit will work. There are also alot of ways to skin a cat. I have lost 60 pounds before while having atleast 1 humongus cheat day a week. I mean Carvel Ice cream cake, pizza, wings, sodas, candy etc....... As long as you stick to any plan for 80 to 90% of the time, you can get away with stuff like that. Even as a natural.
Alcoholics are seldom fat.