Author Topic: Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...  (Read 28179 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Regarding Galeniko & no one's upcoming book...
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 05:21:37 AM »
Alcoholics are seldom fat.

unless lager is their weapon of choice
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2013, 05:22:41 AM »
Alcoholics are seldom fat.
I am honestly not an alcoholic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2013, 05:23:25 AM »

you are a fuckupoholic
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2013, 05:26:01 AM »
you are a fuckupoholic
Why do you seem more disappointed in me, then I am of myself  ??? I am fine.

ukjeff

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2013, 05:27:57 AM »

You need to stand up and admit it before you can take the road to sobriety.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2013, 05:28:14 AM »
Why do you seem more disappointed in me, then I am of myself  ??? I am fine.

because ive helped you behind the scenes and to watch you disintegrate is in one sense a failure on my part
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 05:32:30 AM »
because ive helped you behind the scenes and to watch you disintegrate is in one sense a failure on my part
I am sorry you feel that way my friend. Clearly, you can tell I am my own person. I won't fit into anyone's perceived mold as to how I should act.

Have a nice day sir.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2013, 05:33:34 AM »
Viking imprint, or Nasser? Let me know.  

ukjeff

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2013, 05:34:21 AM »
I am sorry you feel that way my friend. Clearly, you can tell I am my own person. I won't fit into anyone's perceived mold as to how I should act.
Im not a fucking alcoholic!!!!
Have a nice day sir.
Fuck you!

What he really wanted to say. ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 05:35:13 AM »
What he really wanted to say. ;)
hahaha.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 05:35:57 AM »

Have a nice day sir.

remember im here for you bro
T

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2013, 05:43:37 AM »
Haha, I laugh squarely in faces of any toolshed that buys these clowns' 'book'.

Oh fucking brother, people spamming their websites and forums get shit-canned but some Eastern European self-proclaimed pimp and jailbird that looks like a schoolboy next to anyone else in a photo, and some semi-gimmick that doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', are selling their heap of shitty, derivative crap all over the site.

Gali posts almost as infuriatingly as gh15 and recently posted a picture - he later deleted - of him topless in a nightclub surrounded by women that ALL outmassed him. No one - assuming his pic is real and he isn't really fatass snakeboy - looks like any generic, dime-a-dozen juicer walking around any gym in any small/mid-sized town. These clowns think people should pay 20 bucks to read their drivel.

Here , I'll post the book now:

take drugs.

eat lean protein and veggies.

diet.

Then you can look like a gypo that is smaller than bitches in a nightclub and some dude that walked out of a fire with 3rd degree burns , turkey neck, and a flabby lower belly that wobbles in the wind. HAHAHAHHAHA.

This has to be a fucking joke. Two nobodies that look no different to most guys after decades of drugs trying to sell a formula that everybody already knows. Fuck that, I'd rather read Groink's books because at 49 he is genuinely outstanding and has something he could possbily impart. Then again, he's already honest enough to tell it like it is and what he's up to. No begging for 20 bucks. Hell, you can bareback tbombz for that!

Getbiggers, hang your collective heads in shame. LOL.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2013, 05:51:01 AM »

Oh fucking brother, people spamming their websites and forums get shit-canned but some Eastern European self-proclaimed pimp and jailbird that looks like a schoolboy next to anyone else in a photo, and some semi-gimmick that doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', are selling their heap of shitty, derivative crap all over the site.

Gali posts almost as infuriatingly as gh15 and recently posted a picture - he later deleted - of him topless in a nightclub surrounded by women that ALL outmassed him. No one - assuming his pic is real and he isn't really fatass snakeboy - looks like any generic, dime-a-dozen juicer walking around any gym in any small/mid-sized town. These clowns think people should pay 20 bucks to read their drivel.

take drugs.

diet.

Then you can look like a gypo that is smaller than bitches in a nightclub and some dude that walked out of a fire with 3rd degree burns , turkey neck, and a flabby lower belly that wobbles in the wind. HAHAHAHHAHA.

This has to be a fucking joke. Two nobodies that look no different to most guys after decades of drugs trying to sell a formula that everybody already knows. Fuck that, I'd rather read Groink's books because at 49 he is genuinely outstanding and has something he could possbily impart. Then again, he's already honest enough to tell it like it is and what he's up to. No begging for 20 bucks. Hell, you can bareback tbombz for that!

Galeniko wont recover.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2013, 05:58:11 AM »

take drugs.

diet.

welcome back great post

no one will either post a load of smileys to show he isnt bothered

or throw a tantrum stating you have mental issues

gal is too high to care
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2013, 06:02:51 AM »
Have to agree with sweet muscles its fairly simple

Eat lean protein and green veggies
Don't go over 800 calories a day
Have a cheat to maintenance every 4th day for slightly slower results but more sanity
Don't do cardio or likely feel like death
Get trace fats from nuts or fish oil tabs
Take a multivitamin
Drink enough water to keep hydrated and good kidney function

Seriously what else is there to know?

ukjeff

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2013, 06:04:49 AM »
Have to agree with sweet muscles its fairly simple

Eat lean protein and green veggies
Don't go over 800 calories a day
Have a cheat to maintenance every 4th day for slightly slower results but more sanity
Don't do cardio or likely feel like death
Get trace fats from nuts or fish oil tabs
Take a multivitamin
Drink enough water to keep hydrated and good kidney function

Seriously what else is there to know?

Plagiarist  ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 06:12:05 AM »
Haters make me laugh.

Please continue hating. PLEASE.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 06:25:21 AM »

take drugs.

diet.

thanks for taking the time to post this bro.

you should take a minute to pm all those who've come forward to say we've helped them lose 20-30 pounds since since starting our system and  inform them they are being scammed.

i don't think anyone has told them yet. :)

cheers.

b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2013, 06:28:11 AM »

thanks for taking the time to post this bro.

you should take a minute to pm all those who've come forward to say we've helped them lose 20-30 pounds since since starting our system and  inform them they are being scammed.

i don't think anyone has told them yet. :)

cheers.

"Our system" oh brother. Its just another way to diet fellas. Its not the secret to life.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 06:50:54 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 06:54:59 AM »
Sad the amount of petty haters on here.

I'm happy to see gal & no one put together some info and make a few bucks from it.
If there is a demand for it then let them sell it, more power to them.

I do think gal & no one should include the following in their press release to lend credibility to their eBook:
- Real identities
- their personal experience in the diet/ fitness industry (former athlete? bber? trainer? strength coach? nutritionist? etc.)
- list all published articles they have written
- testimonials of people who have used their program or principles
- before/after transformation photos of people who have used their program or principles
- educational youtube videos of them explaining their principles and what to expect from the eBook

By doing the above it will lend credibility to the authors and reduce the number of folks who just say "nothing new here bla blah"

Good luck guys!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 06:59:54 AM »
Coach, what do you think about this?

ukjeff

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 07:00:52 AM »
Coach, what do you think about this?
Pissed because he didn't think of it first?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 07:01:03 AM »
Sad the amount of petty haters on here.

I'm happy to see gal & no one put together some info and make a few bucks from it.
If there is a demand for it then let them sell it, more power to them.

I do think gal & no one should include the following in their press release to lend credibility to their eBook:
- Real identities
- their personal experience in the diet/ fitness industry (former athlete? bber? trainer? strength coach? nutritionist? etc.)
- list all published articles they have written
- testimonials of people who have used their program or principles
- before/after transformation photos of people who have used their program or principles
- educational youtube videos of them explaining their principles and what to expect from the eBook

By doing the above it will lend credibility to the authors and reduce the number of folks who just say "nothing new here bla blah"

Good luck guys!
I see what you did there.

ukjeff

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 07:05:20 AM »
hahaa, who are they?

haha, jeff, do you remember back some months what we talked about getbig in pms ;D

;)