Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123008 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #775 on: August 08, 2013, 04:40:04 PM »
but his ripped, body building related.

Shizzo, i know for a fact you dont report shit here, its not your style.

packing my bags now.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #776 on: January 05, 2014, 02:34:51 AM »
Ok time for an update on my results and to revive this topic :)
It has been just over 6 months now since I've started my diet based on Gal/NoOne's bestseller :D
It was not an easy ride, had a few obstacles on the way but I am more than pleased with results.
I have dropped my body fat percentage from anywhere between 25-30% to around 10%.
And now at ago of 47 I am thinking to enter my first physique competition later this year. Don't care about placing just want to take another step in this challenge I set for myself.
I know there was a lot of guys in here who have started this diet approach, please come forward and let us know what your results are.
Gal&NoOne cheers again fellas for motivation.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #777 on: January 05, 2014, 02:48:53 AM »
Holy shit you're an inspiration bro.

I did the diet a few months lost around 30 lbs then a family member got a major illness which has stressed me big time and caused me to stray last couple months. Only back on about 5 lbs. Family member doing better so I am looking to go back on diet.

Also per my Doc the weightloss cleared up a medical condition.  He was pleased although I didn't share my copy of the book with him.  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #778 on: January 05, 2014, 03:13:28 AM »

I did the diet a few months lost around 30 lbs then a family member got a major illness which has stressed me big time and caused me to stray last couple months. Only back on about 5 lbs. Family member doing better so I am looking to go back on diet.

Also per my Doc the weightloss cleared up a medical condition.  He was pleased although I didn't share my copy of the book with him.  :D

that's awesome mate. Philly beat blazers.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #779 on: January 05, 2014, 03:30:43 AM »
that's awesome mate. Philly beat blazers.

Thanks man.

:-X win is a win and a loss is a loss but seems like the blazers lose most of their games by 3 or less.

Dreadful they lost to Philly, I think they beat themselves. Playing relaxed against a shitty team never ends well.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #780 on: January 05, 2014, 04:46:44 AM »

Thanks man

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #781 on: January 05, 2014, 04:48:58 AM »
Thanks man.

:-X win is a win and a loss is a loss but seems like the blazers lose most of their games by 3 or less.

Dreadful they lost to Philly, I think they beat themselves. Playing relaxed against a shitty team never ends well.

anyhow fuck the blazers loss, you lost 30lbs, that's great man.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: January 05, 2014, 05:16:00 AM »
It has been just over 6 months now since I've started my diet based on Gal/NoOne's bestseller :D
It was not an easy ride, had a few obstacles on the way but I am more than pleased with results.
I have dropped my body fat percentage from anywhere between 25-30% to around 10%.
And now at ago of 47 I am thinking to enter my first physique competition later this year. Don't care about placing just want to take another step in this challenge I set for myself.
I know there was a lot of guys in here who have started this diet approach, please come forward and let us know what your results are.

What were your dosages and of what while dieting?good work on sticking to it

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #783 on: January 05, 2014, 05:34:44 AM »
What were your dosages and of what while dieting?good work on sticking to it

This is all result of low calories dieting (1500 a day in average with day or 2 per week of 3000-4000 calories) , very low carb, high protein diet to be precise.
And 5-6 days a week of gym sessions with plenty of cardio. No dosages of anything not even protein powder just solid food.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #784 on: January 05, 2014, 05:41:31 AM »
Good job OZ with your transformation.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #785 on: January 05, 2014, 05:44:23 AM »
Great transformation bro............well done!!

Big props for changing your build at an age when most guys could give two fucks.................. or they care,but just don`t have the balls to commit.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: January 05, 2014, 06:07:59 AM »
nice work. did you use galeniko's secret fat burner: chechoslovakian clenbuterol?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #787 on: January 05, 2014, 11:18:50 AM »

wow unbelievable, real real good brother, big props, this is what its all about. AMAZING   :) 8)

The Idol

« Reply #788 on: January 05, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »
How about posting some shots without that wife beater on? I am suspending judgment until I se what the waistline is about.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #789 on: January 05, 2014, 12:39:39 PM »
How about posting some shots without that wife beater on? I am suspending judgment until I se what the waistline is about.

:-*

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #790 on: January 05, 2014, 05:37:19 PM »
Sev-thank you, much appreciated

Wes-it is a funny thing that at this age I am so much more motivated than when I was in my 20' or 30'. Might be a mid-life crisis with a twist :D, instead of buying a new Harley I decided to focus on my physique
thanks for props

OTH-cheers man, you inspired me as well with your commitments when doing transformations

a-pupil- nah no Montenegrin clen  ;D, by the way Gal would not remember as he was only a kid at the times but one of this would knock you down and make you sweat for hours. He might ask his dad.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: January 05, 2014, 05:45:34 PM »
Sev-thank you, much appreciated

Wes-it is a funny thing that at this age I am so much more motivated than when I was in my 20' or 30'. Might be a mid-life crisis with a twist :D, instead of buying a new Harley I decided to focus on my physique
thanks for props

OTH-cheers man, you inspired me as well with your commitments when doing transformations

a-pupil- nah no Montenegrin clen  ;D, by the way Gal would not remember as he was only a kid at the times but one of this would knock you down and make you sweat for hours. He might ask his dad.
haha,nono i do remember those :D

btw epic results, very pround and happy for you.

is great,no?no going back once its acomplished,its like a new life earned 8)

wheres the loudmouths now saying this cant work :D
n

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #792 on: January 05, 2014, 06:01:43 PM »
haha,nono i do remember those :D

btw epic results, very pround and happy for you.

is great,no?no going back once its acomplished,its like a new life earned 8)

wheres the loudmouths now saying this cant work :D

lol I remember trying these first time when I was around 16-17, fucking hell, hit you harder than any weed.
I knew people who would have 2-3 packets of them every day. That was some hardcore shit.

No no going back to fatso stage as long as I live. It is like a new, improved life. Mind you I have been asked quite often if I am sick and why I lost so much weight :)
Being lean today is like being a weirdo, sad but true.

AVBG

« Reply #793 on: January 05, 2014, 06:06:08 PM »
Awesome effort O.Z!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: January 05, 2014, 06:35:34 PM »

lol I remember trying these first time when I was around 16-17, fucking hell, hit you harder than any weed.
I knew people who would have 2-3 packets of them every day. That was some hardcore shit.

No no going back to fatso stage as long as I live. It is like a new, improved life. Mind you I have been asked quite often if I am sick and why I lost so much weight :)
Being lean today is like being a weirdo, sad but true.

yeah the being fat acceptance lazyness is sad.

ppl very lazy and lack of discipline.the women age 20 something already debele zvijeri and giving out lessons how their goal is to get married.

haha,sure understandable,to find a sucker before they uncontrolably baloon up ;D

n