Author Topic: Zimmerman: "This is not a time for high fives"  (Read 2674 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman: "This is not a time for high fives"
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 10:39:17 AM »
If he lives in fear for his life every time he leaves the house I'm sure he will at least take comfort in the fact knowing that it's all part of gods plan. 
LMFAO let it go dude, your obsession is not normal

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 08:56:46 AM »

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/24/George-Zimmerman-Black-Homeless-Man-Sanford-Police

i found this interesting.  why are we hearing about it after the trial?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 08:59:41 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/24/George-Zimmerman-Black-Homeless-Man-Sanford-Police

i found this interesting.  why are we hearing about it after the trial?

It's from brietbart but an interesting article. 
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 01:28:08 PM »
It's from brietbart but an interesting article. 

breitbart or not he went and spoke on his own accord in defense of a victim against the Sanford police department.  all i heard from people about this trial was that he was all buddy buddy with the Sanford police department and thats why they didnt file charges against him.  and to be perfectly honest i kind of believed it.  the more facts that came out especially over the past couple weeks have made me think that I can't trust any news source anymore.  it's getting ridiculous. 

i have to admit i didnt follow this trial very closely but all i can see for sure is that NO ONE knows what the fuck happened that night but everyone on both sides of the fence acts like they do. 

in my opinion, two idiots came together at the wrong place and wrong time.  when idiots come together, people die.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »
in my opinion, two idiots came together at the wrong place and wrong time.  when idiots come together, people die.

very accurate.  if either of them had shown common sense or intelligence, the shooting woudln't have happened.  Two 90-IQ morons with ego ran into a dangerous situation.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 01:32:12 PM »
very accurate.  if either of them had shown common sense or intelligence, the shooting woudln't have happened.  Two 90-IQ morons with ego ran into a dangerous situation.

This has been my opinion.  It was a confluence of events with unintended repercussions.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 01:57:54 PM »
very accurate.  if either of them had shown common sense or intelligence, the shooting woudln't have happened.  Two 90-IQ morons with ego ran into a dangerous situation.

no evidence that Martin was a moron

Zimm on the other hand was on academic probation as a community college

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »

He dated that Jaba Hut looking beast - martin was a moron too 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »
He dated that Jaba Hut looking beast - martin was a moron too 

looks like you are the moron......again

he never dated that chick (according to her)

how soon do you think Zimm will be back in trouble with the law ?

will he make it longer than Rodney King did, or OJ ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 02:12:02 PM »

So he was just hitting it ?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 02:12:18 PM »

If anything it will be drunk driving or domestic disturbance.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 02:46:08 PM »

martin sold pot, right?   suspended from school?

If you're selling drugs, you should be in jail. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »

or posing on FB w guns, drugs, gold teeth, calling yourself nolimitnigga, etc

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 02:52:42 PM »
or posing on FB w guns, drugs, gold teeth, calling yourself nolimitnigga, etc

Who knows.  Maybe he would have joined the military and straightened up.  A lot of kids do stupid silly things.  I know I did.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 02:54:47 PM »

By all accounts Martin was an average student unlike Zimmerman who was a borderline dunce that couldn't even graduate from some lame community college

I have no idea is Martin sold pot.  Did he have any arrest or convictions for it?

Anyway, who gives a shit at this point

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »
Lol going by trayvons actions that night he is a moron straw.

First running away for no reason, then turning around to confront the man he was running from...then getting into a physical altercation with that man of which he in all probability started.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 04:13:18 PM »
First running away for no reason

um, dude with 50 pounds and a gun jumps out of a truck... trotting away ain't a bad idea.  He should have called 911 and reported zimmerman.  That would have been hilarious.  Seeing zimmerman explain to police why he felt the need to chase teenagers thru alleys with a gun. 

seriously, anyone who sees an armed MMA athlete with criminal record hop out of a truck and stands there ready for a handshake - well, they're nuts.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »
Who knows.  Maybe he would have joined the military and straightened up.  A lot of kids do stupid silly things.  I know I did.

Yeah.  I really haven't seen much of anything that shows either Zimmerman or Trayvon to be all that bad.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
um, dude with 50 pounds and a gun jumps out of a truck... trotting away ain't a bad idea.  He should have called 911 and reported zimmerman.  That would have been hilarious.  Seeing zimmerman explain to police why he felt the need to chase teenagers thru alleys with a gun. 

seriously, anyone who sees an armed MMA athlete with criminal record hop out of a truck and stands there ready for a handshake - well, they're nuts.

trayvon didnt know he had a gun, do you run away anytime a bigger guy walks in your direction?

if you do you probably dont get much done tiny tit...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 05:15:12 PM »
trayvon didnt know he had a gun, do you run away anytime a bigger guy walks in your direction?

if you do you probably dont get much done tiny tit...

If I'm at shelter in the rainy night to stay try - and some dude 50 pounds bigger makes a U turn, stares me down and hops out of truck, I'm getting my fast feet ready.

I know a lot of people would just stand there unarmed and wait for the guy to decide what he wants to do, but I'm a little more careful than that.

Toney, you have the martial arts, but if he's just some nutbag, a case of mistaken identity, some kind of initiation, whatever... he might be there just to pull 9mm from small of back and cap your ass.  Ya never know.  I prefer to create a little distance, have my weapon ready, etc.

We're not talking about "ANYTHING".  We're talking at night in the rain with the truck halting and dude exiting vehicle with one reason - YOU.

maybe you're a tough guy who welcomes convo with pissed off strangers hopping outta trucks.  Or maybe not.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 05:22:36 PM »

Yeah.  I really haven't seen much of anything that shows either Zimmerman or Trayvon to be all that bad.

Zimm was definitely a borderline dunce

He's in his late twenties and on academic probation at a community college

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you follow this shit?   BOTH were bums.   

Trayvon: drug dealer, suspended from school

Zimmerman: Arrest for felony assault on LEO (plead down), resisting with violence, domestic abuse, then this shooting.

This situation was nothing more than two fcking idiots looking to compensate for their small IQ and possibly penises by puffing up in a dangerous situation.  This entire case was darwinism at its finest.  The only loss here is that zimmerman is now back on the streets.  Society wins with both of them off the streets.  Both = worthless.  I hope he moves to another state and siphons resources there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 05:46:30 PM »
If I'm at shelter in the rainy night to stay try - and some dude 50 pounds bigger makes a U turn, stares me down and hops out of truck, I'm getting my fast feet ready.

I know a lot of people would just stand there unarmed and wait for the guy to decide what he wants to do, but I'm a little more careful than that.

Toney, you have the martial arts, but if he's just some nutbag, a case of mistaken identity, some kind of initiation, whatever... he might be there just to pull 9mm from small of back and cap your ass.  Ya never know.  I prefer to create a little distance, have my weapon ready, etc.

We're not talking about "ANYTHING".  We're talking at night in the rain with the truck halting and dude exiting vehicle with one reason - YOU.

maybe you're a tough guy who welcomes convo with pissed off strangers hopping outta trucks.  Or maybe not.
LMFAO this has nothing to do with me being able to take care of myself or me thinking I am some sort of a bad ass. I go far far out of my way to avoid a physical confrontation b/c I know what the possible results maybe.

Perhaps the guy hoping out of his truck is looking for directions, you seem like a paranoid dumb ass who would run if they got a weird look from someone.

Not running is what a normal human bein would do, there was no reason to run and additionally after running there was even less reason to confront zimmerman.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2013, 06:11:46 PM »
Lol going by trayvons actions that night he is a moron straw.

First running away for no reason, then turning around to confront the man he was running from...then getting into a physical altercation with that man of which he in all probability started.

we have no idea what happened that night

Zimmerman got off on lack of evidence that he was guilty.  Plenty of murders go free for the very same reason

Martin was walking home and Zimm was following him (per Zimms' own words and also Rachel Jeantel)

If he was in fact "running  away" (which is what Jeantel told him to do) he would certainly have a good reason for doing so since a weird dude was following him in the dark (all the more reason why Zimmerman of Martin attacking him makes no sense)

I personally don't believe Zimmermans story but that's obviously a moot point

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 06:25:39 PM »
we have no idea what happened that night

Zimmerman got off on lack of evidence that he was guilty.  Plenty of murders go free for the very same reason

Martin was walking home and Zimm was following him (per Zimms' own words and also Rachel Jeantel)

If he was in fact "running  away" (which is what Jeantel told him to do) he would certainly have a good reason for doing so since a weird dude was following him in the dark (all the more reason why Zimmerman of Martin attacking him makes no sense)

I personally don't believe Zimmermans story but that's obviously a moot point

first trayvon started running long before zimmerman got out of his truck, second if he had good reason for running what was his reason for initiating the confrontation that lead to the physical altercation?

sorry broham, trayvon as much as you want to disagree did have a hand in his own death.

If he had acted like a normal person he would have been fine.

In all likelihood started the physical confrontation, he certainly continued it to a point in which zimmerman felt necessary to defend himself with a gun.

Its not up for debate that trayvon beat zimmerman up, if he was trying to go home he wouldnt have been no top of him beating him. He would have left when he had the chance to, if youre on top you have the ability to stop the fight...ESPECIALLY when the person your beating hasnt landed a single blow.