Author Topic: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion  (Read 24742 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2013, 01:33:03 PM »
you call me a gimmick and a troll and call for me to be shot? and now you call my stuff 'bunk'?

i've been doing this a long time. you should stick to reading your quran and debating religion (all while shooting your 1iu gh and 200mg testosterone). leave the performance enhancing drug discussion to those who actually have experience. so unless you have a question, keep your greasy camel-oil hands off the keyboard when reading a steroid board.

and btw, i'm still waiting for your PM.

what experience do you have? where is your massive physique, you look like a gym rat on 500mg sustanon.

famous claims by you
-steroids don't raise rbc count  ::) 
- igf does everything hgh is supposed to do ::) ::)  if that were true why would pros throw their own mother under a bus for pharm grade HGH?
ps There is no legit IGF going around..

You come across as a smartass/guru who thinks he knows shit, when he really doesn't. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2013, 08:38:57 PM »
what experience do you have? where is your massive physique, you look like a gym rat on 500mg sustanon. what experience? I've spent the past 15years making my living with this stuff. where's my massive physique? it's in 2004 when I retired. I don't have the time, energy, or ambition to eat allllll fucking day anymore #1... and #2, the bigger I am, the less clients I have. I train wealthy people... old people. I don't worry about bums like yourself dirt-baggin me for 1/2 their training bill because your car broke down and you need a radiator. I stay lean and marketable. your opinion of me means jack shit compared to me paying my bills and putting my kids in a good college.

famous claims by you
-steroids don't raise rbc count  ::)   mine weren't elevated. show me your bloodwork. oh, you don't have any? you're just repeating what you read on the internet?  ::)
- igf does everything hgh is supposed to do ::) ::)  if that were true why would pros throw their own mother under a bus for pharm grade HGH? i'd throw my own mother under a bus for serostim as well... but i'm not paying for it.ps There is no legit IGF going around.. around where

You come across as a smartass/guru who thinks he knows shit, when he really doesn't. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel

so, feel free to send me a PM if you ever want to sort things out. i'd be happy to hear your opinion of me face to face.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
Looking into this very closely....what do you guys think?
My blood is thick enough.
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2013, 09:30:38 PM »
so, feel free to send me a PM if you ever want to sort things out. i'd be happy to hear your opinion of me face to face.

you are a fucking idiot. Guys disregard everything this person says.....

steroids dont raise your rbc count ::)

jesus christ.
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2013, 02:05:26 AM »
you are a fucking idiot. Guys disregard everything this person says.....

steroids dont raise your rbc count ::)

jesus christ.

not to the extent you gotta donate fucking blood.

once again. bro-fucking-science endlessly perpetuated on internet msg boards.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2013, 11:52:23 AM »
My RBC is elevated enough that I have a script for an ALYX donation once a month to take me to high/normal

Didn't happen until I started HRT

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 09:14:50 PM »
man, just because you use fakes and underdosed doesnt mean your erepresentative.

read along, very often ppl on hrt doses!!! who actually visit their docs have severly increased rbc and are adviced to donate blood.

if your rbc isnt clearly higher than nromal on 500mgs, thens oemthings wrong with the gear.

Quit spouting bullshit you fucking liar. Everyone should have bp issues on 500 mg+? Are you kidding me? Maybe you do judging by your sickly red skin but I have no bp issues on way more than that as long as I use an AI to control estrogen. And I guarantee my private gear is as close to pharma as you get. Tests were done on my source(s)  and most of the gear was slightly overdosed

Yet you preach that AI's are evil. Youre deliberately misleading ppl and its starting to show more and more as you keep referencing your "book". You probably dont need ais bc you abuse the fuck out of tren and masteron and then claim its all diet.

Sometimes I think we need gh15 back here to shut down liars like you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 09:50:02 PM »
Quit spouting bullshit you fucking liar. Everyone should have bp issues on 500 mg+? Are you kidding me? Maybe you do judging by your sickly red skin but I have no bp issues on way more than that as long as I use an AI to control estrogen. And I guarantee my private gear is as close to pharma as you get. Tests were done on my source(s)  and most of the gear was slightly overdosed

Yet you preach that AI's are evil. Youre deliberately misleading ppl and its starting to show more and more as you keep referencing your "book". You probably dont need ais bc you abuse the fuck out of tren and masteron and then claim its all diet.

Sometimes I think we need gh15 back here to shut down liars like you.

listen did gh15 send you here to stand for the truth? Im flinstones guy, shit wont fly with me here. As long as Im banned from that sight, and until he fires that fucking mod neil, Any guys he tries to send here will be shut up by me.

dont make me own you, son...

warning.

l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2013, 10:02:49 PM »
man, just because you use fakes and underdosed doesnt mean your erepresentative.

read along, very often ppl on hrt doses!!! who actually visit their docs have severly increased rbc and are adviced to donate blood.

if your rbc isnt clearly higher than nromal on 500mgs, thens oemthings wrong with the gear.

fake gear? bwhaha.. explain guys making gains using the same drol (and NOTHING else, against my wishes.. believe me I try to get'em to use test as well) and underdosed? lol unless i'm underdosing it myself. holy fuck you're a idiot. this is what the internet has done to the 'steroid underground'... people like you. ast/alt/bile was elevated, but rbc/htc? nah. (no jaundice either, or high blood pressure)... 'fake or underdosed gear'.. bwahahahahaha... because when you go around talking about things like that you little homo.

you have ABOSOLUTE SHIT for personal experience and do NOTHING more than repeat what you read on message boards.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2013, 10:26:27 PM »
Holy shit there is a lot of emotion behind this thread on the basics of equipoise.

I'm still unsure of my opinion on donating blood however. Especially since my dosages will be >400mg a week of EQ and >400mg a week of test E.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2013, 10:26:59 PM »
I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, but I just had bloodwork done and have been on test P at at least 700mg for a very long time and EQ at 900mg for over a month and my rbc was in normal range, as was estradiol no AIs were used. Granted I'm debating the quality of the current gear I'm on so to take that for what it's worth.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2013, 10:27:58 PM »
fake gear? bwhaha.. explain guys making gains using the same drol (and NOTHING else, against my wishes.. believe me I try to get'em to use test as well) and underdosed? lol unless i'm underdosing it myself. holy fuck you're a idiot. this is what the internet has done to the 'steroid underground'... people like you. ast/alt/bile was elevated, but rbc/htc? nah. (no jaundice either, or high blood pressure)... 'fake or underdosed gear'.. bwahahahahaha... because when you go around talking about things like that you little homo.

you have ABOSOLUTE SHIT for personal experience and do NOTHING more than repeat what you read on message boards.

where the fuck are your pictures at 260 in contest shape big guy
l

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2013, 10:36:16 PM »
listen did gh15 send you here to stand for the truth? Im flinstones guy, shit wont fly with me here. As long as Im banned from that sight, and until he fires that fucking mod neil, Any guys he tries to send here will be shut up by me.

dont make me own you, son...

warning.

Fucking lol you blow up doll phag. You couldnt own me if you tried muthafucker.

You were banned from his site? Thats funny because I recall you being one of his prime elves while he was here. Gh15 didnt "send" me, I dont even know why the thought of being sent would cross your putrified middle school brain. You didnt even address the content of my post and its validity but rather come in with some bullshit tough guy threat.

The gh15 comment was a jest in the means of reminding up and comers that there are people who just straight up lie and deceive for reasons I cant fully conprehend myself; other than maybe that they are just egotistical narcisistic losers.

One of galeneekos main themes is preaching trt doses and hardcore dieting...reminds me of boards like steroid dot com

Fuck off you little punk.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2013, 10:42:34 PM »

You were banned from his site? Thats funny because I recall you being one of his prime elves while he was here. Gh15 didnt "send" me, I dont even know why the thought of being sent would cross your putrified middle school brain. You didnt even address the content of my post and its validity but rather come in with some bullshit tough guy threat.

The gh15 comment was a jest in the means of reminding up and comers that there are people who just straight up lie and deceive for reasons I cant fully conprehend myself; other than maybe that they are just egotistical narcisistic losers.

One of galeneekos main themes is preaching trt doses and hardcore dieting...reminds me of boards like steroid dot com

You have some good points bro, but question: what is wrong with low doses and hard dieting if the goal is to look like Gal or No One?? These guys aren't saying you can turn pro off of their diet, just have a good shredded beach bod...not my cup of tea, but still their program works and they look great (for the look they're going for)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2013, 10:46:38 PM »
It's safe to assert when administering high doses of gear, it would be a wise move to get blood work done every 3-4months if you can.

Some have more tolerance to drugs than others, but nonetheless, drugs will affect you.

...on a side note, one thing i learned since i started AAS, it's best to try things out for yourself and arrive at your own conclusions.

Reading forums and asking experienced members is a definite positive, but even then , without personal experience, it's meaningless.

...and personal experience is uniquely individual, that's why you get opposing viewpoints, like in this thread.

I also noticed that a good portion of veteran forum members lie through their teeth.

They would be dishing out insults and giving you advice they themselves heaven't followed in years, if ever.

So take what you read with a gigantic grain of salt.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2013, 10:50:53 PM »

gh15 didn't ban me one of his mods banned me for reasons completely unrelated to bbing or knowledge. They said i was racist...

as for a blow up doll? I dont even use insulin.
l

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2013, 10:51:01 PM »

Gal looks big because he's ripped. What he has achieved can be done with TRT doses (250mg/wk in his case).

Don't forget he has been training for years and muscle memory is not some Santa Claus fairy tale.

I know GH15 loves to make fun of Gal, so maybe you're regurgitating GH15's semen out your mouth like a typical brainwashed sheep.

or i could be wrong, who knows. lol  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2013, 10:51:40 PM »
It's safe to assert when administering high doses of gear, it would be a wise move to get blood work done every 3-4months if you can.

Some have more tolerance to drugs than others, but nonetheless, drugs will affect you.

...on a side note, one thing i learned since i started AAS, it's best to try things out for yourself and arrive at your own conclusions.

Reading forums and asking experienced members is a definite positive, but even then , without personal experience, it's meaningless.

...and personal experience is uniquely individual, that's why you get opposing viewpoints, like in this thread.

I also noticed that a good portion of veteran forum members lie through their teeth.

They would be dishing out insults and giving you advice they themselves heaven't followed in years, if ever.

Excellent post bro. I'm newer to this stuff, so this is good advice.

That's fucked up about the veteran members Lying though  :(

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2013, 11:22:50 PM »
Lol so these are gh15 trolls? Fascinating  :P So where's ESFitness' 260lbs competition pix?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2013, 11:49:20 PM »

this x2.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2013, 12:42:24 AM »
Lol so these are gh15 trolls? Fascinating  :P So where's ESFitness' 260lbs competition pix?

with some of the things I write on here, you really think i'm gonna identify myself? you really are a dunce.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2013, 12:58:42 AM »
with some of the things I write on here, you really think i'm gonna identify myself? you really are a dunce.

pm me the pics, block your face out. I am a man of my word....will not share them with anyone. prove to me its the real you and you have my respect and i will apologize to you publicly.
l

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2013, 01:32:13 AM »
You have some good points bro, but question: what is wrong with low doses and hard dieting if the goal is to look like Gal or No One?? These guys aren't saying you can turn pro off of their diet, just have a good shredded beach bod...not my cup of tea, but still their program works and they look great (for the look they're going for)

Low doses is a relative term. So relative its almost better not to even use the word. Height also comes into play. Gal is extremely short so of course he doesnt have to use as much as a tall guy to look big because he doesnt have as much muscle to fill out. What im getting at is his whole, "you never need more than a gram to look like this etc etc is bullshit.

How the fuck would he know what someone needs? He's so quick to give people diet advice but when asked about roids hes the first to jump on the low dose bandwagon.

People have to try for themselves, but you cant stay at galineekos weight and bodyfat with muscularity while barely eating shit unless youre on enough drugs. To find out what is enough is up to you.

You think he just picked a dosage for a few compounds and stayed on it for years, putting in the time like a good ol boy as he likes to preach here?

This isnt an all drugs debate, im saying that to look like gal you have to take much more than what he says in all of his posts

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2013, 01:34:05 AM »
pm me the pics, block your face out. I am a man of my word....will not share them with anyone. prove to me its the real you and you have my respect and i will apologize to you publicly.

lol. so what? I don't care for your respect or apology. This place is nothing more than a distraction.. something to pass some time and amuse me. I don't get clients here, of any sort. I really don't give two shits about anything you have to say.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2013, 01:43:37 AM »
lol. so what? I don't care for your respect or apology. This place is nothing more than a distraction.. something to pass some time and amuse me. I don't get clients here, of any sort. I really don't give two shits about anything you have to say.

if its such a distraction than shut the fuck up.....you talk to me about respect?  haha bitch...im giving you a chance for all our respect, right now...

AND UNTIL YOU FUCKING PUT UP YOU CAN SHUT UP.

confirm its you and i will 100% vouche for you....until then, dont expect anyone to respond to your posts bbing related Im sorry bro this is the online game and thats how it works...you have to prove yourself. IF you gotta problem with it then you can start your own forum..gh15 can help you with that
l