Author Topic: Rolling Stone Magazine - You are Pathetic - Discussion  (Read 12248 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Rolling Stone Magazine - You are Pathetic - Discussion
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2013, 04:28:14 AM »
It's war, unofficial, undeclared, but it's war in the USA between decent Americans and the filth flooding the country from Islamoshit countries.

You're a typical representation of a dumb Yank with a superiority complex.

missile

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2013, 06:24:54 AM »
You're a typical representation of a dumb Yank with a superiority complex.

A little birdy told me you are a pedo.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
You know, this asshole killed innocent people, hurt a lot of others, and you freaking editors put this asshole on the cover.  WTF is wrong with you.  Nothing to do with music, nothing to do with art, but all this cover is designed to do is make people hurt. 

How about putting on the cover a picture of the 19 firefighters who died in Arizona saving lives, homes and people's livings instead of destroying.

Good luck putting this magazine in any stores - it needs to go down in the toilet.

all in the name of selling magazines....if TIME magazine did the same, I would understand the content, but this is ridiculous

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2013, 07:20:17 AM »
I think its in poor taste but I would never ban anyone from doing it.  The best way to protest is to not buy the magazine.  Rollingstone, like a lot of print, are desperate for relevancy and profit in the Internet age.
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
Where's the same condemnation when mainstream media repeatedly featured the Tsarnaev  brothers in the wake of the Boston bombings?  The same hypocritical media that are now decrying the Rollin Stone cover.  Such media provide the same infamy they claim to condemn.  Why is it acceptable to have excessive tv coverage, but a magazine cover incites outrage?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
They say he shot himself in the mouth and blew his tongue.off, ydt I dont see anything that shows a bullet exit damage

Gov prob had them remove his tongue in surgery so he wouldn't be able to talk

This^^^

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »
A little birdy told me you are a pedo.

You mean that little boy you've just grabbed in his nuts?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2023, 06:25:18 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/jann-wenner-rolling-stone-rock-hall-4052a04c35ce13cc2b17b5455ebe6883

Jann Wenner, who co-founded Rolling Stone magazine and also was a co-founder of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, has been removed from the hall’s board of directors after making comments that were seen as disparaging toward Black and female musicians.

“Jann Wenner has been removed from the Board of Directors of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Foundation,” the hall said Saturday, a day after Wenner’s comments were published in a New York Times interview.

Asked why he didn’t interview women or Black musicians, Wenner responded: “It’s not that they’re inarticulate, although, go have a deep conversation with Grace Slick or Janis Joplin. Please, be my guest. You know, Joni (Mitchell) was not a philosopher of rock ’n’ roll. She didn’t, in my mind, meet that test,” he told the Times.

“Of Black artists — you know, Stevie Wonder, genius, right? I suppose when you use a word as broad as ‘masters,’ the fault is using that word. Maybe Marvin Gaye, or Curtis Mayfield? I mean, they just didn’t articulate at that level,” Wenner said.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2023, 08:24:30 AM »
in being oppressive and generally wicked beings.

:-*

Though blacks are the champs when it comes to violent crime... Almost 60% of of it from like 8% of the population. (Black men and teens).

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2023, 11:22:18 AM »
Fuck Rolling Stone.