Author Topic: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'  (Read 41793 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2013, 09:53:44 PM »
You are too bitter Vince.  You should feel lucky to have known the man.  Many would love to have met Arnold and yet here you are talking shit about him. 

Lucky?! The jerk put me last in a national contest. You admire him because I can't.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2013, 09:55:32 PM »

Lucky?! The jerk put me last in a national contest. You admire him because I can't.
Maybe he placed you where you deserved to be.  So basically you are holding a personal vendetta against Arnold for placing you last in a comp??? 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »
Arnold is the god of bodybuilding.  Shame on you for talking shit about him and making up lies to slander him.

Arnold has millions. I would hear from his people if I defamed him. No, I post the truth and nothing but the truth.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2013, 09:57:07 PM »

Arnold has millions. I would hear from his people if I defamed him. No, I post the truth and nothing but the truth.
Arnold doesn't give a dam about your dribble.  He knows its just shit talking and nobody is listening. 

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:51 PM »

Vince, you are on the record for defaming Arnold.  Don't understand where you are going with this?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2013, 10:05:42 PM »
Arnold doesn't give a dam about your dribble.  He knows its just shit talking and nobody is listening. 
X2 I mean Basile you won the Mr Canada we will give that to you it was a different time and place. Arnold has gone on could you have ever beat Arnold in a contest not many have, so why the bitterness towards him.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2013, 10:08:37 PM »
X2 I mean Basile you won the Mr Canada we will give that to you it was a different time and place. Arnold has gone on could you have ever beat Arnold in a contest not many have, so why the bitterness towards him.

If a getbigger had the time and energy to collate all the 'defaming' posts Vince has made over the years against Arnold and then sent-on this material to Arnold's management team...well, Vince would be in some serious trouble.  He would be smelling a lawsuit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2013, 11:36:15 PM »
Vince, you are on the record for defaming Arnold.  Don't understand where you are going with this?

Unlike you, Caro or Hank Wood, I don't hide behind anonymity. I am 100% responsible for what I post on the internet. I have not defamed Arnold because what I posted actually happened and there are witnesses. So cut the crap about what I did to Arnold.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
Unlike you, Caro or Hank Wood, I don't hide behind anonymity. I am 100% responsible for what I post on the internet. I have not defamed Arnold because what I posted actually happened and there are witnesses. So cut the crap about what I did to Arnold.

Looks like Vincenzo could end up gymless  ;D ;D ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2013, 11:53:35 PM »
Looks like Vincenzo could end up gymless  ;D ;D ;D
Vince has his own gym so he always has somewhere to train.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2013, 11:58:52 PM »
Robert Nailon told me Paul doesn't like when I keep bringing up his criminal record. There is a guy who couldn't get a security clearance running the NPC in Australia.
I have never heard from Paul about what I post. By the way, I don't want to run bodybuilding in Australia or have anything to do with any of those musclehead organisations. Too embarrassing what goes on in all of them

Oh, dear lord now all Aussie "MUSCLEHEAD ORGANISATIONS"  ::) ::) ::) all 5 of them
Name names Mr.Plastic Trophy 1980
What was call that 1980 Plastic Trophy organizations created in yours gym  ;D ;D ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2013, 12:18:05 AM »
I am not putting the organizations down. I am merely saying I don't want to participate. I don't like how they allow ridiculous posing wear, fake tits, paint, etc. Not for me. Good luck to all of them. It is much easier to buy a trophy and bring it out in 10 years. ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2013, 12:22:58 AM »
I am not putting the organizations down. I am merely saying I don't want to participate. I don't like how they allow ridiculous posing wear, fake tits, paint, etc. Not for me. Good luck to all of them. It is much easier to buy a trophy and bring it out in 10 years. ;D
It's not about the trophy...its about the journey, getting there.  It's one thing to actually win something and another to just purchase something.  One is a title and the other is just a useless material object which has no meaning or value.
As for the rest, you did this once...you competed and at the time it meant something to you.  Getting up to get judged and show what you have sculpted is the sport.  The posing wear and tan is to show off the muscles and as for the fake tits look around because i see plenty of females getting them and many don't even go to the gym.  It's how society has developed.  We have cosmetic surgery available to everybody now, not only the celebrities.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 05, 2013, 12:27:22 AM »
Vince has his own gym so he always has somewhere to train.

Lawyers a expensive  ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #264 on: August 05, 2013, 12:38:19 AM »
Yes, Karen, I am jesting here. I have seen guys buy their own trophies! Bodybuilding is a wonderful activity. Contests, not so much. I agree that competing gives one the motivation to get a result. Getting cut is quite difficult for many people, including women, to achieve. I prefer to build muscle not display it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2013, 12:42:50 AM »
Yes, Karen, I am jesting here. I have seen guys buy their own trophies! Bodybuilding is a wonderful activity. Contests, not so much. I agree that competing gives one the motivation to get a result. Getting cut is quite difficult for many people, including women, to achieve. I prefer to build muscle not display it.
Wow I didn't know that some purchase their own trophies.  That's very disturbing and sad.  Contests are tough and a test for the individual.  Building is always more fun than getting ripped, however it's great to strip the fat off sometimes and see whats underneath there. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2013, 02:09:23 AM »

and some,like YOU recycle plastic trophies into Mr.Olympia awards  :o :o :o

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2013, 03:33:36 AM »
lol @ purchasing their own trophies.  That's right up there with buying soiled Nasser thongs ...wow.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2013, 08:29:08 PM »
No.  To the contrary.  Lee was given chance after chance by the IFBB.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #269 on: August 06, 2013, 04:51:18 PM »

::)

THE BEEF

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: August 06, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »

this Booty's a hot chick.... ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #271 on: August 06, 2013, 09:42:37 PM »
lol

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2013, 05:23:18 AM »

You were last because you looked like shit
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2013, 05:24:05 AM »
Hurricaine Beef and Bigmc take notice. I will no longer reply or react to anything you post here. Never again. If you defame me I have the right to report your posts but I will no longer reply to your lies or questions or anything else you post.

You're the one who joked with Arthur about getting some 14 year old girls, you kiddie fiddler
A