Author Topic: Zimmerman, back in the news - packing heat/speeding in TX  (Read 8372 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Zimmerman, back in the news - packing heat/speeding in TX
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2013, 11:54:49 AM »
Bush and Obama are cousins...look it up.  Not a coincidence. These people are chosen for their positions. How do you a think a mulatto can come from no where with no experience to win the Presidency of the U.S.?  Do you think that's chance? lolololololololololololo l

These people leave nothing to chance. It's controlled.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2013, 11:55:41 AM »
was bush drug addicted too, 333386?

Don't know - alchie?  Yes

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2013, 12:00:18 PM »
Bush and Obama are cousins...look it up.  Not a coincidence. These people are chosen for their positions. How do you a think a mulatto can come from no where with no experience to win the Presidency of the U.S.?  Do you think that's chance? lolololololololololololo l

How are they cousins??? Can you explain this bro.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2013, 12:01:23 PM »
I found a photo of the traffic stop, via police dashboard camera.
a

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2013, 12:03:56 PM »
Not my president - not now - not ever.  He is a scumbag thug drug addicted grifter and looter. 

Are you not an American? He is the President of the United States. That you don't like that doesn't change that fact. He is our President. As much as we both find that uncomfortable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2013, 12:06:39 PM »
Are you not an American? He is the President of the United States. That you don't like that doesn't change that fact. He is our President. As much as we both find that uncomfortable.

I am at the point where I don't even acknowledge the legitimacy of the Obama Admn as a legitimate governing body.  Between the NSA, ObamaCare, the lack of any transparency, the lawlessness of the DOJ, I view it more of a criminal enterprise that operates under threat and intimidation more than anything.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2013, 12:10:24 PM »
How are they cousins??? Can you explain this bro.

He and everyone else in their crew knew this all along of course...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/25/barackobama1

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2013, 12:17:25 PM »

He and everyone else in their crew knew this all along of course...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/25/barackobama1

Wow that's crazy!

Sometimes I like to imagine that we are related as well Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2013, 12:24:57 PM »
Wow that's crazy!

Sometimes I like to imagine that we are related as well Wiggs.

we're not all 9th or 10th cousins related to the queen and that enjoy showing our allegiance to satan.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »
This guy is just a lightning rod for drama.   After his plead for assault on law enforcement, the domestic abuse charge, the trayvon shooting, the heroic car rescue... now he's been stopped in TX, packing heat and speeding.   You'd think a guy hated by half of America would follow the speed limit, but IMO his personality is just built to get into drama and always find himself the hero or villian in any situation.

Love him or hate him... there's no denying we'll keep hearing about him... never one to lay low, just out for a ride going nowhere in particular.  Or, on his way to Dallas for something cool, who knows!

George Zimmerman is still armed and theoretically dangerous ... he was stopped by cops for speeding and revealed he had a gun in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was speeding in Forney, Texas on Sunday, just after noon, when he was stopped by police.  Zimmerman told cops he was headed "nowhere in particular," and informed them he had a firearm in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was given a warning, after cops determined he was free of warrants.  He was sent on his way with a polite goodbye, "Have a safe trip."

The stop lasted around 5 minutes.

BTW ... law enforcement tells TMZ ... he was NOT wearing a disguise ... it was full blown George Zimmerman.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/#ixzz2aeeTiYCS
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Zimmerman is not the problem retarded media and those who follow it are.

Zimmerman was given a warning (can't have been driving that much over the speed limit then, can he?
No gun was ever shown in the police video. Never-the-less, he has a permit to carry a gun.

The bottom line is that the media is pandering to a bunch of bored people, who have nothing better to do then read about Zimmerman.

If I were him, I'd get the hell out of "Dodge" and start a new life sans the media.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2013, 12:34:18 PM »

Everything with you is some conspiracy. It must be a hard way to go though life. A little paranoid are we?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »
Everything with you is some conspiracy. It must be a hard way to go though life. A little paranoid are we?

No, I do quite fine. To you, ignorance is bliss enjoy it, and dont get mad at me for exposing truths in your imaginary world.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
I'm moving to Texas.
its pretty awesome there. Especially after living in a liberal shithole like Washington or California.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »
I found a photo of the traffic stop, via police dashboard camera.

That's the cop.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2013, 03:07:53 PM »
we're not all 9th or 10th cousins related to the queen and that enjoy showing our allegiance to satan.

Elitist pieces of shit that would destroy everything good in this world.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2013, 04:40:17 PM »
LOL that bush picture is from a University of Texas event....thats their hand sign you moron!!!!

its supposed to be a texas longhorn(Bull with big long horns)

LMFAO you ct nuts never cease to bring laughter to a otherwise dull day.

powerliftanything

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Brute Strength
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »
good now ppl know what that murderer is driving hunts on whitey

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2013, 09:32:50 PM »
LOL that bush picture is from a University of Texas event....thats their hand sign you moron!!!!

its supposed to be a texas longhorn(Bull with big long horns)

LMFAO you ct nuts never cease to bring laughter to a otherwise dull day.

W was said to be quite the regular at the Texas Longhorns weight room back in the day. Worked out there on a consistent basis and was said to be decently strong for a middle aged politician.

Greatest bench press president of the past 100 or so years?   ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2013, 10:40:28 PM »
No, I do quite fine. To you, ignorance is bliss enjoy it, and dont get mad at me for exposing truths in your imaginary world.

Here's the thing Wiggs, you think my world is imaginary and I suspect your world is. My imaginary world has existed for me for almost 69 years. I am not sure how long you have believed as you do, but I suspect it is somewhat less time then I have been around. If I and most of the people I know are living in an imaginary bliss, let us hope we are enjoying it. I feel no anger towards you for believing differently then I do as to the realities of the world. The truth however, remains to be seen. Neither you nor I can know the truth in terms of the future.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2013, 05:23:03 PM »
Here's the thing Wiggs, you think my world is imaginary and I suspect your world is. My imaginary world has existed for me for almost 69 years. I am not sure how long you have believed as you do, but I suspect it is somewhat less time then I have been around. If I and most of the people I know are living in an imaginary bliss, let us hope we are enjoying it. I feel no anger towards you for believing differently then I do as to the realities of the world. The truth however, remains to be seen. Neither you nor I can know the truth in terms of the future.

Take a look around you, Prime.  A man of your age should know how things are supposed to work, versus how they are now working.  You should be the one to preach like Wiggs is doing, just based upon your experience in this world.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2013, 05:59:50 PM »
Take a look around you, Prime.  A man of your age should know how things are supposed to work, versus how they are now working.  You should be the one to preach like Wiggs is doing, just based upon your experience in this world.

I'll leave the "preaching" to others. If someone asks me a question, I'll give them an answer. If I don't know the answer, I will try to find it out. Contrary to what you suggest, most younger folks don't like having us "old folks" preach to them. Anyway, there is usually more then one right way to do something. Often there is no one right answer, but many.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 04:54:22 AM »
Texas Cop Who Pulled Over George Zimmerman Will Be Investigated

Trouble seems to follow George Zimmerman wherever he goes. In this case, some of it might have rubbed off on the Texas police officer who pulled him over for speeding Sunday.

According Fox News Dallas-Fort Worth:

“The City of Forney plans to question the police officer who pulled over George Zimmerman because the officer reportedly took a picture with his personal phone during the stop.

“The Forney city manager told FOX4 the officer is not under investigation, but officials are looking into a claim the officer took a picture of Zimmerman's driver's license.

“The sound of an iPhone camera ‘click' can be heard on dashcam footage while the officer was in his squad car calling in Zimmerman's driver's license information.

“After that you can hear the 'unlock' sound and typing on the keyboard.”

Fox News added that law enforcement experts told the station it’s not uncommon for officers to take pictures in the field and send them to supervisors for advice and assistance. However, Examiner.com postulates that it could be Zimmerman’s celebrity that compelled the cop to snap a picture:

“Taking phone photos is a common thing during celebrity sightings for the average person, and it wouldn't be unusual if a police officer wanted a photo of Zimmerman or his vehicle for his personal memorabilia. But it could also prove dangerous for the recently acquitted man if the an officer took such a photo and then released it on social media, where others who wanted to harm him would know what he was driving and his tag number.

“National news agencies carried the dash cam video by the Forney police officer, however, so even if the Texas police officer did release the photo via social media he couldn't do much more harm to the not guilty murder suspect than they did.”

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »
LOL...
®