Author Topic: Serious Question....  (Read 11027 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: Serious Question....
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
whats if his eyes mean he can never look straight  :-*
you can look at my body from upside angle... still looks amazing.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 10:15:07 AM »
you can look at my body from upside angle... still looks amazing.  ;)

great abs
T

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 10:19:34 AM »
you know i love you , and precisely for that, youre my most respected natty trainer besides che(who only does steroids precontest,so stil natty)

i know youre the type to gain fat quickly adn hold water, oh well, this gets even worse when one is natty, so its understandable to not set the bodyfat bar so low for you 8)
yea but its temprary and most likely water.

to put it bluntly, rather be like what im now, i dont know, i barely break the 200lbs barrier now but am ripped all the way, ot fatleniko, a "manly" 270lbs .hell fatleniko was afraid to leave the house, he tought ppl would accuse him for being the reason for famines :D

I should post the "Fatlegroinko" pic . 263 pounds, about 17 percent body fat, I thought I looked like the man. I was a big motherfucker for natural though.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
I should post the "Fatlegroinko" pic . 263 pounds, about 17 percent body fat, I thought I looked like the man. I was a big motherfucker for natural though.

Weak legs etc

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 10:21:28 AM »

;)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 10:28:59 AM »
thats true, however i myself in some clothes look like i nver lifted a weight

example, in my work uniform, ppl never said anything, the ppl who work around the corners, nothing, despite me talking t o them often when having a break for a ciggy.
then one day i walk by when i was off work, with the gay shorts, shirtless, heading to the beach and theyre like "fucking hell, arnold" blabla.

that said, who ever been to bbuilding show, theyll know that the athletes when ripped, even the heavyweigths will look like normal guy in the clothes.

hell, a world champ i know looked like anorexic in clothes.

serious question

do you think smoking helps curb your appetite
T

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 10:59:24 AM »
look in the fucken mirror you retard. who gives a flying fuck what the scale says when you look like a fucking god. this is why you look like the average guy. you have an average mindset. think like a god and you will look like a god as long as you are willing to do what it takes.

Listen sparky....I've had my body a LONG time ;D I know BY THE SCALE when I am healthy and sport GOD looks...which is daily FACE WISE ;D

I look like an avg guy ::) because I'm down 20lbs of muscle and a years worth of training.....and you looking up at me from your wheelchair/dialysis machine being 10 years my junior is NOT worth a six pack at all costs! Friendly advise bro....

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 11:02:49 AM »
Unless you have a 29 inch waist and are a one in a million genetic freak, which you're not, at a natural 6'00", 180 pounds, u will not look like u even lift, particularly w/ clothes on. If you're in a tank top, and your BF is low enough, your neighbors may ask if you're into "working out," but they certainly aren't going to confuse you with a bodybuilder or any kind of strength athlete.

I am 195....I'm concerned that I might see 180 IF I DONT PUT MY MASS BACK ON.....and at 10% and down I sport a 32 waist or less

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
look in the fucken mirror you retard. who gives a flying fuck what the scale says when you look like a fucking god. this is why you look like the average guy. you have an average mindset. think like a god and you will look like a god as long as you are willing to do what it takes.

You sound like an idiot.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2013, 12:01:03 PM »
Listen sparky....I've had my body a LONG time ;D I know BY THE SCALE when I am healthy and sport GOD looks...which is daily FACE WISE ;D

I look like an avg guy ::) because I'm down 20lbs of muscle and a years worth of training.....and you looking up at me from your wheelchair/dialysis machine being 10 years my junior is NOT worth a six pack at all costs! Friendly advise bro....

You do look like an average guy tedim.. in your most recent pic, you look like a person that has never set foot in a gym before. Not flaming at all....we keep it real here bud.

You can talk yourself up all day..8 percent body fat, 30 inch waist, tiny joints, 20 pounds of mass.....etc...etc..arou nd here talk is cheap brother. Post a pic showing any of those attributes and you will be taken seriously. Until then you're just another guy talking.....LOTS of those here.

Again...no flame...Getbig lets you know the truth.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2013, 12:17:38 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »
You do look like an average guy tedim.. in your most recent pic, you look like a person that has never set foot in a gym before. Not flaming at all....we keep it real here bud.

You can talk yourself up all day..8 percent body fat, 30 inch waist, tiny joints, 20 pounds of mass.....etc...etc..arou nd here talk is cheap brother. Post a pic showing any of those attributes and you will be taken seriously. Until then you're just another guy talking.....LOTS of those here.

Again...no flame...Getbig lets you know the truth.

I know its the roid rage and AAS talking.....but that really hurt, I only hope that when I'm pushing 50 and cycling gallons of PED's...I too can collect the accolades that getbiggers give you. YOU'RE HUGE ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 12:48:58 PM »
lot of super obese 12% fat bodies in this thread

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 01:14:13 PM »
I know its the roid rage and AAS talking.....but that really hurt, I only hope that when I'm pushing 50 and cycling gallons of PED's...I too can collect

.the accolades that getbiggers give you. YOU'RE HUGE ::)

Ha ha...jeez do you melt this hard whenever someone tells you the truth ?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
Ha ha...jeez do you melt this hard whenever someone tells you the truth ?

You think thats a Melt? BWAHAHAHAHAAH

and we all get it GROINK HUGE, GROINK GET MAD, GROINK SMASH......

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »
You think thats a Melt? BWAHAHAHAHAAH

and we all get it GROINK HUGE, GROINK GET MAD, GROINK SMASH......

What I'm getting is someone has a very high opinion of themself and starts lashing out when someone tells them like it is.

Cue another pointless tedium rant

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »
lot of super obese 12% fat bodies in this thread

obese mother fucker checking in. happy to report that my self worth isn't wrapped up in what calipers read.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »
What I'm getting is someone has a very high opinion of themself and starts lashing out when someone tells them like it is.

Cue another pointless tedium rant

thank you for your insightful critique jammed packed with useful advise...... ::)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2013, 01:46:03 PM »
thank you for your insightful critique jammed packed with useful advise...... ::)

Dude if you want advice, there are a couple of threads where Gal , no one, UK Jeff OTH and myself talk bodybuilding in detail as far as training and nutrition. Be respectful and we are always willing to help out a beginner just starting out and trying to put on a little muscle, but really doesnt have a plan.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »
Dude if you want advice, there are a couple of threads where Gal , no one, UK Jeff OTH and myself talk bodybuilding in detail as far as training and nutrition. Be respectful and we are always willing to help out a beginner just starting out and trying to put on a little muscle, but really doesnt have a plan.

I'll make sure to file your suggestions in my vertical file....you can now return to repairing that transmission or changing the oil or whatever you do.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2013, 02:13:12 PM »
The consistent users, which also harbor a lot of willpower, have spread optimal knowledge here.
Looking built from afar in clothes won't happen unless your a patient "disciple" or a freak of nature.
The weight game is the game of the "Animal" crowd - it's pure ego with no payoff.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »
I'll make sure to file your suggestions in my vertical file....you can now return to repairing that transmission or changing the oil or whatever you do.

You do that , just let us know when you finally recover from your injuries and can actually train...seems to be taking you a long time

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »

bodybuilding.com might be more up your alley. You can find plenty of useful advice for a gifted natural like yourself over there.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 01:22:09 PM »

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2013, 01:59:15 PM »
you need to diet to 8% then hop on a stack