Author Topic: Galeniko @ tekkno parade and beach stories thread  (Read 75947 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko @ tekkno parade and beach stories thread
« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2013, 07:06:17 PM »
Enough of Booty and Groink , let's go back to   '' Galeniko ,I never get laid @ tekkno parade , hoverhand and beach stories''

lmao

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2013, 07:11:11 PM »
Thank you

I'm being nice and keeping my mouth shut
Because my points are very valid and I am right. 

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
Because my points are very valid and I am right. 

Uh.... no.

I would let sleeping dogs lie if I were you

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2013, 07:15:58 PM »
Uh.... no.

I would let sleeping dogs lie if I were you
I don't need to tippy toe around you groink. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2013, 07:16:55 PM »
I have never hit the report to mod button do you get blue stars if you do that?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »
I have never hit the report to mod button do you get blue stars if you do that?
You wouldn't need to.  No one knows your real identity and so no trolls attack you with posts about family etc. 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2013, 07:19:46 PM »
Ban the aussie prostitute.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2013, 07:20:06 PM »
You wouldn't need to.  No one knows your real identity and so no trolls attack you with posts about family etc. 
I few do but no worries with them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 14, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »
Ban the aussie prostitute.
I have never taken money for sex, so there fore I am not a prostitute you loser troll. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2013, 07:26:38 PM »
ok here goes, i hit on one girl at beach who really played along well.

went something lie this:

she asked if i mind keeping an eye on her towel and bag until she comes back out of the water.

i say yea no problemo baby, im looking at you all the time anyway, so i just keep staring at the spot.

the ice was broken.

she wasnt very hot, but the best available within reasonable walking distance.

shes been bulking recently or mistimed the carb fillup for the beach day, hard to tell, but had nice pair of udders-titts.

so she comes back from the water and sits down and pretends to read a book.

i tell her "hey why dont you come over and sit here(pointing to my groin area)insted of pretending to read book which youre holding upside down in the first place"

so she comes over and i ask her where she from originaly, telling her she has exotic look(but really meant bc of her slight developing moustache)

she said shes human ::)

so i ask her name she says i can calher any name i want.

but she now says shes turkish, i say straight away im no muslim, but circumzised,f this helps the matter.

then i ask her job, she says shes street hooker, i say thats impossible,shes not romanian(but i really mean, impossible not hot enough)

i ask her on what day in turkey most razor blades are sold.she says when?i say at mothers day.haha.

she ask me if im out of puberty.

i say yes ofc i am, and then say okokok , now in all seriousnes, i have to tell you something.

she, very curiouse, asks what.

i tell her she has extremly nice titts.

she takes it all with good humour, must say she was hilarious in her replies, we talked some sex i ask her if she likes the russian sunglasses sex technique, she ask whats that.i explain thats when i sit on her face and out my balls on her eyesockets and assole on nose or mouth haha ;D

im all the time bit shocked how shes kinda expecting such behaviour from me and then she "reveals" to me that i have hit on her some time last week already ;D

so yeah this one didnt work , but was very entertaining.

there was more but i forgot most, this all took 2 hrs or so.

my frend and i have codewords when we selecting on the beach, "she has nice bikini" means she looks like shit, only the bikini looks an good on itself.
this makes for hillarious moments when we walk up to girls and tell them they have really really nice bikinis.

and when blackish woman walks by we ask eachother "would you mudshark that", yes we use the exact english term mudshark :D

hes tall guy prefers tall girls, he last time aproached one askeing her name, and then if she was atleast 5f 11.she says no, he says i have to go but you have a raly nice bikini.

summer of love :D
You never disappoint Gal.   :D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2013, 07:29:48 PM »
I have never taken money for sex, so there fore I am not a prostitute you loser troll. 

The money isn't for the sex dummy, the money is to get you to leave after the sex.

Michelin man....

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2013, 11:56:15 PM »
so why u were licking your potato tit? failenko may be very stupid , but that doesnt mean u can come here and derail all his threads with your miserable need for attention

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #362 on: August 15, 2013, 12:18:26 AM »

^ great line. Awesome story.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: August 15, 2013, 12:21:49 AM »
so why u were licking your potato tit? failenko may be very stupid , but that doesnt mean u can come here and derail all his threads with your miserable need for attention
An ex lover leaked the pics.   And Gal and I are cool.  He likes his threads to go in all kinds of whacky wild directions.  It keeps things interesting. 

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: August 15, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »
Your like a 40year old zyzz no Gyzz... u mirin brah? Come at me bro! Not a bad thing btw

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2013, 12:49:18 AM »
An ex lover leaked the pics.   And Gal and I are cool.  He likes his threads to go in all kinds of whacky wild directions.  It keeps things interesting. 
why would u take the pics in the first place? he liked to take pics when u re licking yourself.. i don t know who was more demented.. sick fucks

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2013, 12:59:06 AM »
why would u take the pics in the first place? he liked to take pics when u re licking yourself.. i don t know who was more demented.. sick fucks
i want to see the pics

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 15, 2013, 01:08:37 AM »
Groink and Booty make the perfect couple. They look so cute together.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2013, 01:13:01 AM »
Groink and Booty make the perfect couple. They look so cute together.
yea the fellon and the whore,. what a mess getbig has become, luckly there are some nice ,educated peple like failenko , who re trying to bring the level up             NOT

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: August 15, 2013, 01:36:01 AM »
ok here goes, i hit on one girl at beach who really played along well.

went something lie this:

she asked if i mind keeping an eye on her towel and bag until she comes back out of the water.

i say yea no problemo baby, im looking at you all the time anyway, so i just keep staring at the spot.

the ice was broken.

shes been bulking recently or mistimed the carb fillup for the beach day, hard to tell, but had nice pair of udders-titts.

so she comes back from the water and sits down and pretends to read a book.

i tell her "hey why dont you come over and sit here(pointing to my groin area)insted of pretending to read book which youre holding upside down in the first place"

so she comes over and i ask her where she from originaly, telling her she has exotic look(but really meant bc of her slight developing moustache)

she said shes human ::)

so i ask her name she says i can calher any name i want.

but she now says shes turkish, i say straight away im no muslim, but circumzised,f this helps the matter.

then i ask her job, she says shes street hooker, i say thats impossible,shes not romanian(but i really mean, impossible not hot enough)

i ask her on what day in turkey most razor blades are sold.she says when?i say at mothers day.haha.

she ask me if im out of puberty.

i say yes ofc i am, and then say okokok , now in all seriousnes, i have to tell you something.

she, very curiouse, asks what.

i tell her she has extremly nice titts.

she takes it all with good humour, must say she was hilarious in her replies, we talked some sex i ask her if she likes the russian sunglasses sex technique, she ask whats that.i explain thats when i sit on her face and out my balls on her eyesockets and assole on nose or mouth haha ;D

im all the time bit shocked how shes kinda expecting such behaviour from me and then she "reveals" to me that i have hit on her some time last week already ;D

so yeah this one didnt work , but was very entertaining.

there was more but i forgot most, this all took 2 hrs or so.

my frend and i have codewords when we selecting on the beach, "she has nice bikini" means she looks like shit, only the bikini looks an good on itself.
this makes for hillarious moments when we walk up to girls and tell them they have really really nice bikinis.

and when blackish woman walks by we ask eachother "would you mudshark that", yes we use the exact english term mudshark :D

hes tall guy prefers tall girls, he last time aproached one askeing her name, and then if she was atleast 5f 11.she says no, he says i have to go but you have a raly nice bikini.

summer of love :D

am i reading this wrong

or is she a hooker that blew you out  ???

also the stories you have posted so far while full of supposition about how much all the women you see want to fuck you

have basically finished with you going home alone
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2013, 02:01:25 AM »
Yes there are similarities between Groink and myself. We are both pushing 50 although I have 6.3 years until I am 50. Groink is 12 months away. However unlike him I don't think so much about age.

Hah, i must think too much about age then, i'm 40+ and still try to stay 18 :D

Never letting go of the prime days of the past!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 15, 2013, 02:28:47 AM »
Hah, i must think too much about age then, i'm 40+ and still try to stay 18 :D

Never letting go of the prime days of the past!
Nothing wrong with being young at heart. I think we all think about good moments in our lives but the thing is not to get stuck living in the past or thinking too much of the future. Live in the moment!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2013, 07:21:54 AM »
I already brushed them off. The plastic surgeon was much older than me and lived in Palm Springs. The fashion designer was Italian lived in Beverly Hills and had mistresses. He proposed that I become one of them. Said he would move me out and put me up in my own place. I rejected both men. They tried to buy me and I don't want anyone to own me. 

And you left all those potential riches on the table to be with a guy like WillGrant.

He must have had some super, top-notch e-dick.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #373 on: August 15, 2013, 07:26:51 AM »
And you left all those potential riches on the table to be with a guy like WillGrant.

He must have had some super, top-notch e-dick.
;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #374 on: August 15, 2013, 07:46:13 AM »
am i reading this wrong

or is she a hooker that blew you out  ???

also the stories you have posted so far while full of supposition about how much all the women you see want to fuck you

have basically finished with you going home alone

True story...