Author Topic: Lawyer: "Zimmerman should not be visiting gun factories"  (Read 21569 times)

Z Father

• Getbig III
Re: Lawyer: "Zimmerman should not be visiting gun factories"
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 09:21:14 AM »
No such thing as bad publicity

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 09:54:59 AM »
It's a bit tactless/moronic but the dude can do/go where he pleases. I figure, sooner or later he'll get himself into something which he can't get out of. Morons never learn from their mistakes.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »
It's a bit tactless/moronic but the dude can do/go where he pleases. I figure, sooner or later he'll get himself into something which he can't get out of. Morons never learn from their mistakes.   
The only thing worse would be to literally piss on Trayvon's grave. He should do everything in his power to stay out of the public eye.

Somebody is gonna take his ass out.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 10:13:07 AM »
At this point I don't think zimmerman is playing with a full deck but just like Epic Beard Man, those are the ones you don't want to fuck with. If there was some sort of altercation in the future I'll take the guy with the solid base of firearm training and a few screws loose though. Even if he has to become acquitted from a jury again because of self defense.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 10:13:09 AM »
I'd vote for him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 10:15:44 AM »
I'd vote for him.
in a two man race, he'd vote for you...against himself.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 10:18:14 AM »
in a two man race, he'd vote for you...against himself.

He gets shit done.  Orhers talk about it, but you know when it goes down he can aim and is willing to pull it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 10:25:43 AM »
At this point I don't think zimmerman is playing with a full deck but just like Epic Beard Man, those are the ones you don't want to fuck with. If there was some sort of altercation in the future I'll take the guy with the solid base of firearm training and a few screws loose though. Even if he has to become acquitted from a jury again because of self defense.

yeah, and I think it's a good chance he'll find some way into another shoot.  and it might be justified... goodness knows he will know to lawyer up and have the perfect narrative on why he used deadly force.

In reality, when the Fl law USED TO BE "duty to retreat", if you had a gun and there was a messy situation - you were legally supposed to take 2 steps back to let a situation diffuse.  These days, it's the Wild West.  "I was standing my ground" and two idiots open fire in a crowded mall.  unreal.  Lock up both the idiots.

And this dude buying a freakin shotgun by keltec... aside from the ignorance of passing up a mossberg at his local shop and being anonymous... we all know he wanted that hero's salute of "i used one of your guns and shot someone and it was legal that I shot them!"   

VERY poor taste and a sign of things to come.  He'll shoot someone "near" his yard who "may have been planning a burglary" and "spoke verbal threats" and "hit me several dozen times, leaving these 3 cuts on me".   Watch and see.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 10:28:05 AM »
When he jumped out of that truck, in his head, he was a trained MMA fighter, armed and trained with a 9mm, ready to clean up the streets.

he wasn't a concerned citizen, scared for public safety, ready to write down a street address.  Anyone who believed him is stupid.  And now we're seeing it - smiling all smug while buying tactical shotguns?  Gimme a fcking break. 

Like I predicted, it'll be another year and he'll be in trouble again.  Another 'incident'.  He won't be able to help himself.  He loves the police drama too much.  It was very easy for him to quietly buy that same damn rifle at his local gun shop without the fanfare.  He looks like a celebrity there, gloating about how he hsed their product to clean up the streets.

And it'll be another few month, and watch, he'll be "totally justified" when he jumps out of his truck "on the way home from Target" and uses this shotgun "as his legally concealed sidearm" to "innocently travel two blocks through the night to find a street name he's been patrolling for 4 years and doesn't know".

His own lawyer admitted he's a liar.  We all know he's a wannabe hero.  In the end, we can't change what we are.  Countdown to the next "incident".  All I know is, should I ever see him in my part of FL, I"m calling 911 and cell phone video'ing everything----   cause this dude thinks the world is out to get him and he's oh-too proud to pack a shotty and use it.  Countdown to the next "incident".   I hope the people that cheered on the trayvon shooting are just as excited when he blasts some old man doing his morning cardio.

Butt hurt much?

Tears stain your keyboard?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 10:37:26 AM »
yeah, and I think it's a good chance he'll find some way into another shoot.  and it might be justified... goodness knows he will know to lawyer up and have the perfect narrative on why he used deadly force.

In reality, when the Fl law USED TO BE "duty to retreat", if you had a gun and there was a messy situation - you were legally supposed to take 2 steps back to let a situation diffuse.  These days, it's the Wild West.  "I was standing my ground" and two idiots open fire in a crowded mall.  unreal.  Lock up both the idiots.

And this dude buying a freakin shotgun by keltec... aside from the ignorance of passing up a mossberg at his local shop and being anonymous... we all know he wanted that hero's salute of "i used one of your guns and shot someone and it was legal that I shot them!"   

VERY poor taste and a sign of things to come.  He'll shoot someone "near" his yard who "may have been planning a burglary" and "spoke verbal threats" and "hit me several dozen times, leaving these 3 cuts on me".   Watch and see.

:P

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:25 AM »
If the guy wants to buy a shotgun, he should be entitled to. However, the moron needs to be discreet about it. Not touring a gun factory with an (I got away with murder) shit eating grin on his face. Guy is clearly a moron.

no one ever accused Zimmerman of being smart and in fact his own lawyers made a argument about what a poor student he was and the guy was on academic probation at a lame junior college

he murdered a random kid literally due to his own stupidity

it's only a matter of time before he puts himself into a similar situation

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2013, 11:03:32 AM »
Zimmerman should absolutely own a gun. Far too many scumbags who supported that scumbag 17 year old (may he rot in hell) want him dead. Zimmerman is a hero and should be treated as such

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2013, 11:15:46 AM »
Zimmerman should absolutely own a gun. Far too many scumbags who supported that scumbag 17 year old (may he rot in hell) want him dead. Zimmerman is a hero and should be treated as such

you should consider raising your standards for hero worship

I think you can do better than a obese borderline retard who shot an unarmed kid committing no crime other than walking home while being black

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2013, 11:26:17 AM »
"Should not"?

An innocent citizen can't visit a gun factory now?

It's good to see him happy after the trauma he went through.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2013, 11:31:27 AM »
you should consider raising your standards for hero worship

I think you can do better than a obese borderline retard who shot an unarmed kid committing no crime other than walking home while being black

There might be a debate as to why Zimmerman was following him, but he certainly didn't kill him just for being black. He killed him because he was getting his head bashed in.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2013, 11:34:00 AM »
There might be a debate as to why Zimmerman was following him, but he certainly didn't kill him just for being black. He killed him because he was getting his head bashed in.

so says Zimmerman

good plan though to kill the only witness to ones crime

I certainly can't argue with that strategy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2013, 11:35:55 AM »
"Should not"?

An innocent citizen can't visit a gun factory now?

It's good to see him happy after the trauma he went through.

not innocent but rather not guilty

anyway, he is certainly as free as anyone else to do really stupid things and I'm sure he will do many more and no doubt TMZ will report every one of them

“We certainly would not have advised him to go to the factory that made the gun that he used to shoot Trayvon Martin through the heart,” Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for attorney Mark O’Mara, told Yahoo News. “That was not part of our public relations plan.”

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »

This.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2013, 11:38:08 AM »
Picture Oj grinning in a knife factory.

Yes, he has a right to be there.  yes, he beat a murder rap.  Yes, we all kinda know he could have avoided the situation by not creating and running right into it.

OJ buying a BIGGER knife and posing for pictures with a big ass grin.   Very immature man, excited for more trigger time I see.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2013, 11:38:23 AM »
so says Zimmerman

good plan though to kill the only witness to ones crime

I certainly can't argue with that strategy

You must have seen the photos of his head.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2013, 11:40:33 AM »
You must have seen the photos of his head.

I saw them

all it proves is that he was getting his ass kicked

it doesn't provide any insight into how it came to happen

that is why he got off even though he shot an unarmed innocent kid

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:01 AM »
Picture Oj grinning in a knife factory.

Yes, he has a right to be there.  yes, he beat a murder rap.  Yes, we all kinda know he could have avoided the situation by not creating and running right into it.

OJ buying a BIGGER knife and posing for pictures with a big ass grin.   Very immature man, excited for more trigger time I see.

Not even close...not even on the same planet.

OJ. DENIED killing two people and was let off in the most preposterous bullshit trial ever. The evidence was overwhelming.

Zimmerman never denied killing Trayvon Martin. It was a question of intent, and he should be thankful to be alive after coming that close with a savage monkey intent on killing him. Thank God he acted quickly and killed the useless ape.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
I saw them

all it proves is that he was getting his ass kicked

it doesn't provide any insight into how it came to happen

that is why he got off even though he shot an unarmed innocent kid

Debatable.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2013, 11:45:07 AM »
Debatable.

not really but it's been debated to death and it's certainly a moot point now

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2013, 11:50:26 AM »
not really but it's been debated to death and it's certainly a moot point now

Sure it is debatable, he had disciplinary problems before this incident.
But really, it's over and done with, he's not guilty, absolutely no reason to follow his every move.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!