Author Topic: The Syria Attack - Will it be justified or not? Repercussions?  (Read 61947 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Why attack Syria?
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »
Your missing the point, the US government has no right to be there. The US army is a terrorist army in itself, no one wants this to happen. If you watch the news in any other country it's against it. It's not whether you can beat them, it's why are you there in the first place.

Kind of my point. Someone free us from this mess.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2013, 06:58:38 PM »
Your missing the point, the US government has no right to be there. The US army is a terrorist army in itself, no one wants this to happen. If you watch the news in any other country it's against it. It's not whether you can beat them, it's why are you there in the first place.

US can do what it wants, nobody wants/dares to step up against US, at least not yet.

Any threat has been Shut Down with superior Military/Tech

US never needs to ask Why, just do because they can.

Only ones that could step up against US would be Joined Forces of Russia + China, but nobody wants to risk a Third World War with Nukes (end of mankind)

Let US mop up the middle-east the best they can/want and do not question Why.

Other countries can be "skeptic" and "frown at this behavior" , but it takes alot to do something about it in reality (too many risks)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2013, 08:45:45 PM »
superior military my ass the US hasn't won any war, it just destroyed countries but it didn't win shit. People with ak47s are winning against America's 'super military'.

This is just garbage, the whole world has been turned into turmoil because of American greed. And then we'll have ww3... great.. we're all screwed.

Blame it on the mozzlems but waaait who is the one starting all the wars, all the violence, all the invsaions, who is the biggest maker of weapons, biggest seller of weapons. There's little to be said. The US is on the side of evil and the whole world knows it except most US citizens themselves.

The US is crumbling slowly but surely that's what's for sure. 17 trillion dollars of debt and growing.. yeah, you're 'rich' and 'successful'. Bringing the whole world down.

Syrians have been fighting and have started winning against Assad. Why the sudden change of heart? Just an opportunity.

The US doesn't give a shit, only gives a shit about it's own political interests which are always against the local people and that's why the rest of the world hates the US. Double standards, greed, hypocricy.

Look at Egypt, a complete turn around the revolution destroyed, the same kind of filth military dictatorship reinstalled in the interests of the US and Israel.

The world knows what's up. US and Israel with their noses up, but it won't last.

Russia sucks too, and play its own dirty games.. in the end it's innoscent people who suffer and the whole world is going to suffer.

The one thing I'm concerned with more than anything else is asshole american troops using depleted uranium I don't care if they themselves get cancer, good for them, but the civillians will suffer. The chemical waste left behind has destroyed Kosovo/Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and now will do the same in Syria.

Rise in cancers, birth defects, deformities, abnormalities, etc... it's all well documented... that's the saddest part of all.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2013, 08:47:44 PM »
 I was USMC. I am done. I do NOT trust the USA ANY more.

"We're (USA) going to take out seven countries in five years."

Iraq
Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Iran

02:25 Mark

THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »
Syrians have been fighting and have started winning against Assad. Why the sudden change of heart? Just an opportunity.

Relax, Obama is coming to the rescue of Al Qaeda in the next few hours.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2013, 08:52:27 PM »
No one wants the US there, not even the Syrians, the US can go fuck itself. It will just destroy another country.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2013, 08:53:44 PM »
No one wants the US there, not even the Syrians, the US can go fuck itself. It will just destroy another country.

Trust me, Obama has us fighting on the side of Al Qaeda.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2013, 08:56:07 PM »
the illuminati uses the cia and u.s. military to invade soveirgn countries and overthrow their leaders and steal the countries natural resources, then turn power over to muslim brotherhood

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2013, 08:58:20 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2013, 09:00:25 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2013, 09:03:04 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2013, 09:04:44 PM »
Don't you ever bore yourself with this shit?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2013, 09:05:55 PM »
you can say they are boring themselves, but actually they will be gaining knowledge and being able to connect the dots and decide for themselves and change the course of their life and mind, heart, and soul.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2013, 09:08:15 PM »
  Arce,

Just a question for you. I remember you were saying that you were in USMC for extended period of time, based somewhere overseas, correct?

Now I can see that your stand is firmly against ALL US involvements in those recent and current and future wars.

What would you do if they ask you to enlist again and go to some place like Afghanistan
or somewhere in Middle East?

Would you go there?

^

Fixed

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2013, 09:15:08 PM »
roger bacon..............yes bro

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2013, 09:20:54 PM »
 ;)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2013, 10:16:59 PM »
Fuck Syria. I don't care either way. But Obama opened his big fat mouth and now we gotta land a few tomahawk enemas up that butthole of a country or we look like pussies.

America fuck yay!!!!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2013, 11:55:12 PM »
The west has killed far more children than Assad on their world wide democracy exploitation but no ones doing a body count, USA ruined a whole country on a claim of WMD,that was later found to be false. each country that they destabilise and help over throw the power vacuum is filled with Taliban style Muslim governments that will eventually turn on the them, just dumb.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2013, 12:12:33 AM »
Reason to Wage war with Troy / attack Syria etc

Helen

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
The Syria Attack - Will it be justified or not?
« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2013, 02:33:15 PM »
UK: Attack on Syria justified

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: UK on Syria
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »
UK is one big joke.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 29, 2013, 02:38:06 PM »
looking tuff by bombing 3rd worlders is always a big vote winner here with the slugs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »
UK, USA, Israel = One in the same.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »
Is this prince baby approved?