Author Topic: Challenge for Wiggs  (Read 13921 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Challenge for Wiggs
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:49 PM »
They were mainly used as conquered soldiers to bolster such armies as the Persian empire. They were nothing more then warm bodies outside of the homeland.

Black rulership of the Roman Empire (EUROPE) began in 193 A.D.  Roman Emperor Septimus Severus. There were four other black rulers after his dynasty...

"Hannibal, the father of military strategy, performed the astounding feat of crossing the Alps on elephants in 218 B.C.  With only 26,000 of his original force of 82,000 troops remaining, Hannibal defeated Rome, the mightiest military power of the age, who had a million men, in every battle for the next fifteen years.  His tactics are still taught in leading military academies of the U.S., Europe & other lands. "......BLACK

The original “knights” of England were Black! --including the knights of King Arthur’s Round Table!  That’s why they were called “knights” after the night or darkness of their skin.

An African king named Gormund ruled Ireland during the Anglo-Saxon period in England reports the medieval historian Geoffrey of Monmouth.

Halfdan the Black was the first Africoid king to unite Norway.

When the British Isles were invaded by the Vikings some of these Norse raiders were Africoid.  In fact, different varieties of ‘Viking’ Africans lived in Scandinavia during the middle ages and are frequently mentioned in Viking sagas.

There were Black Huns!  The dictionary describes the Huns as “a fierce barbaric race of Asiatic nomads who led by Attila, ravaged Europe I the 4th and 5th centuries A.D.”  The Gothic writer Jordannes described their infamous leader, Attila the Hun as having “a flat nose and swarthy complexion.”  He describes the types of Huns he had seen as “of dark complexion, almost black... broad shoulder, flat noses and small eyres.”

The African Moors dominated southwest Europe during the Middle Ages for 700 years: 711-1492 A.D. African Moors ruling southwest Europe centuries, darkened whites in this area, especially Portal, which was “the first example of a Negrito (African) republic in Europe?"

Moors ruling Scotland in the 10th century mixed with whites until the black skin color disappeared.

Black Celts (Silures) & Black Vikings vexed with the Scandinavia people.  A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America. Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer and in winter the steward of Eric the Red.  He was a large man and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands."  Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five.  His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man. It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."

The black blood type is common even in Nordic Europe where intermixing has been happening since antiquity.

According to RUNOKO RASHIDI, Ancient African people, sometimes called Moors, are known to have had a significant presence and influence in early Rome.  African soldiers, specifically identified as Moors, were actively recruited for Roman military service and were stationed in Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Romania.  Many of these Africans rose to high rank.  Lusius Quietus, for example, was one of Rome's greatest generals and was named by Roman Emperor Trajan (98-117 C.E.) as his successor.  Quietus is described as a "man of Moorish race and considered the ablest soldier in the Roman army."

I turned around and saw a marvelous bust of Septimius Severus.  And then I saw busts and statues of Septimius' two sons--Geta and Caracalla and they all looked Africoid too, some more so than others.  I had stumbled (or was I divinely led?) into a room that I had no prior knowledge of filled with these images of African looking Roman emperors!

This dynasty, known to historians as the Severan Dynasty, began with the accession to the throne of Septimius Severus in 193 C.E.  In actuality, Septimius shared the throne for two years with a certain Pesennius guy.  Indeed, could Pesennius guy, another of Rome's outstanding military commanders, himself have been an African?  His name certainly indicates the possibility.

Records state that Septimius was born in Leptis Magna on the North African coast (modern day Libya) on April 11, 146 C.E.  And Septimius was not just born in Africa.  Numerous pictures, busts and statues of him show him to be Black.

Young Septimius, coming from a family of Romanized Africans, received a education rooted in Roman literature and quickly learned to speak Latin.  After his formal education was completed he adopted an official career and became a civil magistrate.  Later, he became a military commander, and this took him to Rome where he proved himself an able and popular and conscious military leader.  He is even said to have built a marble tomb for Hannibal Barca--early Rome's African nemesis.

Among other things, Septimius had a mighty arch constructed in the Roman Forum and even journeyed back to Africa, including Egypt, around 203 C.E.  Can you imagine Emperor Septimius sailing on the Nile?  Imagine what he might have thought as he gazed at the pyramids and walked through the Karnak and Luxor temples.

After a distinguished career often characterized by one military exploit after another, Septimius died conducting yet another military campaign, this one in York in Britain, on February 4, 211 C. E. at the age of sixty-five, after a reign of seventeen years, eight months and three days..

Septimius Severus was succeeded in 211 by his sons Lucius Septimius Geta (211-212 C.E.) and Marcus Aurelius Antoninus aka Caracalla (211-217 C.E.).  They were in turn followed by Marcus Opellius Macrinus (217-218 C.E.) and Heliogabalus (218-222 C. E.), and then Severus Alexander (222-235 C.E.), with whose reign the dynasty culminated and who restored the Roman Coliseum to its ancient status.  

This line is known as the Severan Dynasty and the National Roman Museum busts and statues and sculptures of the representatives of this dynasty strongly testify to their African identity.  They are powerful images and like the statues and busts and sculptures of ancient Egypt I found the noses missing on all of them save one of Septimius' son Caracalla.  And the face adorning the bust of Severus Alexander, the last member of the dynasty, is even more Africoid looking than that of Septimius Severus, the dynasty's founder.

I REST MY CASE...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2013, 05:21:52 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »
I'm the most dangerous Hebrew you know. I know the truth and I'm spreading it like herpes. Once you have it, you have it for life.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2013, 05:26:26 PM »
Wiggs do you wear a beret and fingerless leather gloves?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
Black rulership of the Roman Empire (EUROPE) began in 193 A.D.  Roman Emperor Septimus Severus. There were four other black rulers after his dynasty...

"Hannibal, the father of military strategy, performed the astounding feat of crossing the Alps on elephants in 218 B.C.  With only 26,000 of his original force of 82,000 troops remaining, Hannibal defeated Rome, the mightiest military power of the age, who had a million men, in every battle for the next fifteen years.  His tactics are still taught in leading military academies of the U.S., Europe & other lands. "......BLACK

The original “knights” of England were Black! --including the knights of King Arthur’s Round Table!  That’s why they were called “knights” after the night or darkness of their skin.

An African king named Gormund ruled Ireland during the Anglo-Saxon period in England reports the medieval historian Geoffrey of Monmouth.

Halfdan the Black was the first Africoid king to unite Norway.

When the British Isles were invaded by the Vikings some of these Norse raiders were Africoid.  In fact, different varieties of ‘Viking’ Africans lived in Scandinavia during the middle ages and are frequently mentioned in Viking sagas.

There were Black Huns!  The dictionary describes the Huns as “a fierce barbaric race of Asiatic nomads who led by Attila, ravaged Europe I the 4th and 5th centuries A.D.”  The Gothic writer Jordannes described their infamous leader, Attila the Hun as having “a flat nose and swarthy complexion.”  He describes the types of Huns he had seen as “of dark complexion, almost black... broad shoulder, flat noses and small eyres.”

The African Moors dominated southwest Europe during the Middle Ages for 700 years: 711-1492 A.D. African Moors ruling southwest Europe centuries, darkened whites in this area, especially Portal, which was “the first example of a Negrito (African) republic in Europe?"

Moors ruling Scotland in the 10th century mixed with whites until the black skin color disappeared.

Black Celts (Silures) & Black Vikings vexed with the Scandinavia people.  A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America. Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer and in winter the steward of Eric the Red.  He was a large man and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands."  Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five.  His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man. It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."

The black blood type is common even in Nordic Europe where intermixing has been happening since antiquity.

According to RUNOKO RASHIDI, Ancient African people, sometimes called Moors, are known to have had a significant presence and influence in early Rome.  African soldiers, specifically identified as Moors, were actively recruited for Roman military service and were stationed in Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Romania.  Many of these Africans rose to high rank.  Lusius Quietus, for example, was one of Rome's greatest generals and was named by Roman Emperor Trajan (98-117 C.E.) as his successor.  Quietus is described as a "man of Moorish race and considered the ablest soldier in the Roman army."

I turned around and saw a marvelous bust of Septimius Severus.  And then I saw busts and statues of Septimius' two sons--Geta and Caracalla and they all looked Africoid too, some more so than others.  I had stumbled (or was I divinely led?) into a room that I had no prior knowledge of filled with these images of African looking Roman emperors!

This dynasty, known to historians as the Severan Dynasty, began with the accession to the throne of Septimius Severus in 193 C.E.  In actuality, Septimius shared the throne for two years with a certain Pesennius guy.  Indeed, could Pesennius guy, another of Rome's outstanding military commanders, himself have been an African?  His name certainly indicates the possibility.

Records state that Septimius was born in Leptis Magna on the North African coast (modern day Libya) on April 11, 146 C.E.  And Septimius was not just born in Africa.  Numerous pictures, busts and statues of him show him to be Black.

Young Septimius, coming from a family of Romanized Africans, received a education rooted in Roman literature and quickly learned to speak Latin.  After his formal education was completed he adopted an official career and became a civil magistrate.  Later, he became a military commander, and this took him to Rome where he proved himself an able and popular and conscious military leader.  He is even said to have built a marble tomb for Hannibal Barca--early Rome's African nemesis.

Among other things, Septimius had a mighty arch constructed in the Roman Forum and even journeyed back to Africa, including Egypt, around 203 C.E.  Can you imagine Emperor Septimius sailing on the Nile?  Imagine what he might have thought as he gazed at the pyramids and walked through the Karnak and Luxor temples.

After a distinguished career often characterized by one military exploit after another, Septimius died conducting yet another military campaign, this one in York in Britain, on February 4, 211 C. E. at the age of sixty-five, after a reign of seventeen years, eight months and three days..

Septimius Severus was succeeded in 211 by his sons Lucius Septimius Geta (211-212 C.E.) and Marcus Aurelius Antoninus aka Caracalla (211-217 C.E.).  They were in turn followed by Marcus Opellius Macrinus (217-218 C.E.) and Heliogabalus (218-222 C. E.), and then Severus Alexander (222-235 C.E.), with whose reign the dynasty culminated and who restored the Roman Coliseum to its ancient status.  

This line is known as the Severan Dynasty and the National Roman Museum busts and statues and sculptures of the representatives of this dynasty strongly testify to their African identity.  They are powerful images and like the statues and busts and sculptures of ancient Egypt I found the noses missing on all of them save one of Septimius' son Caracalla.  And the face adorning the bust of Severus Alexander, the last member of the dynasty, is even more Africoid looking than that of Septimius Severus, the dynasty's founder.

I REST MY CASE...

The empire of Carthage were not black. I hope you are not this dumb.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2013, 05:55:52 PM »
Wiggs do you wear a beret and fingerless leather gloves?

Ha ha!  I love white people, lets not forget I do have a healthy percentage of white blood in me so I'd be hating myself, my sister in-law, my stepfather (RIP) my sister, my nephews, my nieces, etc. We just need to set this fucked up record straight with some truth. My middle name is "Truth". I need to wake my nappy headed and burrito eating and Rain Dancing brethren up also. And white people, you've been fooled, used and bamboozled also. I'm here to undo public school lies.

At this point, I literally feed from the hate. The energy is incredible. The more they hate, the stronger and more efficient I become. That's pretty evident at this point. And if fat Dave were here, I'd run his fat ass off here also if the mood hit me right. I'm in my Getbig Prime and nothing will stop me. I am the boards Obama and Ron is my Lord Rothchild. Lord Ron has treated me well and gave me freedom. He even sent me a free box of gear that I wear and use. I love Yaroni. I don't think there's anywhere else where theres so many whites dominating a message board I would be able to say what I say and to for that, I thank Ron. Because it makes it very awkward with the Jew/Hebrew thing. (Whole other story). But don't think Ron doesnt know my value to this board. You can call it trolling I call it the truth. It has a tendency to cause civil unrest....even on the internet. And that's good cause that means popularity and that's good. So it's kind of a mutual unspoken agreement. But I feel as long as I tell the truth and bring facts of all types, what is the problem? And Ron not banning me seems to agree. And I've not had any one on the internet or in person disprove what I've said. Quiet the contrary actually. It seems that I'm getting a little following. My uncle even told me today, you should seriously think about getting a audio or video blog cause I can listen to you all day, you make people think. YES!  That is my purpose and point! And I spare no ones feelings not even my own peoples or my own. The truth is the truth no matter how hard it is to take. The Hebrews are put here on this planet as ROYAL priests on this earth. To spread the Christ's teachings in the Bible. To get people to repent their sins so their souls are saved. To get people to start living a righteous life. Are we gonna fuck up?  Yes!  We are imperfect perfect beings! But The Word of God must be spread.We are at a crucial time when you have satanism openly endorsed through symbolism in mainstream music, movie and politics then you know this is a different kind of fight, a spiritual one. Many won't understand and I wouldn't expect an atheist to. This is why we are the chosen people and it is our job to preach the word to the nations to save souls. It's not an easy job. Christ, a Hebrew even said you will be persecuted in my name. I was a bitch for a long time cause I didn't want to not be popular but last year/this year I've really woken up and will no longer hold my tongue because when I stand before God and am judged and am asked, "Ok, Mr. Chosen One, did you do what you were told? Did you do follow the commandments and spread my word? I want to be able to say, I didn't for a long term sir but when I woke up, I did every chance I got and here are all the souls I saved as you commended.  Is that worth being hated over?  I think so...

So what are you gonna get outta me? Truth on politics, the truth in history and the truth on spirituality. Which is why the Hebrews were hated on so much throughout history. TRUTH!

WWIII NUCLEAR MELTDOWN

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
Ha ha!  I love white people, lets not forget I do have a healthy percentage of white blood in me so I'd be hating myself, my sister in-law, my stepfather (RIP) my sister, my nephews, my nieces, etc. We just need to set this fucked up record straight with some truth. My middle name is "Truth". I need to wake my nappy headed and burrito eating and Rain Dancing brethren up also. And white people, you've been fooled, used and bamboozled also. I'm here to undo public school lies.

At this point, I literally feed from the hate. The energy is incredible. The more they hate, the stronger and more efficient I become. That's pretty evident at this point. And if fat Dave were here, I'd run his fat ass off here also if the mood hit me right. I'm in my Getbig Prime and nothing will stop me. I am the boards Obama and Ron is my Lord Rothchild. Lord Ron has treated me well and gave me freedom. He even sent me a free box of gear that I wear and use. I love Yaroni. I don't think there's anywhere else where theres so many whites dominating a message board I would be able to say what I say and to for that, I thank Ron. Because it makes it very awkward with the Jew/Hebrew thing. (Whole other story). But don't think Ron doesnt know my value to this board. You can call it trolling I call it the truth. It has a tendency to cause civil unrest....even on the internet. And that's good cause that means popularity and that's good. So it's kind of a mutual unspoken agreement. But I feel as long as I tell the truth and bring facts of all types, what is the problem? And Ron not banning me seems to agree. And I've not had any one on the internet or in person disprove what I've said. Quiet the contrary actually. It seems that I'm getting a little following. My uncle even told me today, you should seriously think about getting a audio or video blog cause I can listen to you all day, you make people think. YES!  That is my purpose and point! And I spare no ones feelings not even my own peoples or my own. The truth is the truth no matter how hard it is to take. The Hebrews are put here on this planet as ROYAL priests on this earth. To spread the Christ's teachings in the Bible. To get people to repent their sins so their souls are saved. To get people to start living a righteous life. Are we gonna fuck up?  Yes!  We are imperfect perfect beings! But The Word of God must be spread.We are at a crucial time when you have satanism openly endorsed through symbolism in mainstream music, movie and politics then you know this is a different kind of fight, a spiritual one. Many won't understand and I wouldn't expect an atheist to. This is why we are the chosen people and it is our job to preach the word to the nations to save souls. It's not an easy job. Christ, a Hebrew even said you will be persecuted in my name. I was a bitch for a long time cause I didn't want to not be popular but last year/this year I've really woken up and will no longer hold my tongue because when I stand before God and am judged and am asked, "Ok, Mr. Chosen One, did you do what you were told? Did you do follow the commandments and spread my word? I want to be able to say, I didn't for a long term sir but when I woke up, I did every chance I got and here are all the souls I saved as you commended.  Is that worth being hated over?  I think so...

So what are you gonna get outta me? Truth on politics, the truth in history and the truth on spirituality. Which is why the Hebrews were hated on so much throughout history. TRUTH!

WWIII NUCLEAR MELTDOWN
Where are you getting your truth from?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Regarding "Wiggs"
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »
What is this? Pick on Wiggs day? 

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2013, 07:25:51 PM »
I'm not implying.

The black Hebrew owns your mind enough that you started a thread about him.

Oh, and he's ass plunging you at the same time.....twink.

And you are... Who again?

This lad happens to have quite a few inconsistencies within his statements, hence the question. No "owns" going on here.

As far as your last sentence, are you referring to a plunger? Never have met this Wiggs character, so your notion of "at the same time" is an invalid point.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2013, 07:32:11 PM »
Where do you get your doctrine from?

Where do you get your information from?

What do you believe?

What is your mission/goal?

What purpose does bringing up the obsessive and repetitive topic of "Hebrews" into almost every thread prove for you?

(These questions pertain to both Bodybuilding, and what Wiggs believes. Therefore, it is deemed worthy to be in this "Gossip and Opinions" category [take note, non-thread-starting posters])

Hi Wiggs!

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
Haha!

:D

;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2013, 08:37:34 PM »
Wiggs went a week without jerking off last year, he's done enough!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2013, 09:57:36 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2013, 10:10:22 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2013, 10:12:02 PM »

He's got them nigg hebrew lips.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »
He's got them nigg hebrew lips.
This Hannibal is more intelligent.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2013, 10:17:26 PM »
This Hannibal is more intelligent.

true dat

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2013, 10:25:11 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2013, 10:28:24 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2013, 10:31:04 PM »

You seem relaxed lately, like you're not ready to tear someones head off anymore?

What gives?

???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2013, 10:34:03 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2013, 10:48:24 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2013, 10:49:53 PM »

YES!!!

That inspires me, maybe we should clean out the Middle East!  8)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2013, 11:08:17 PM »
everything has been stolen from africa