Author Topic: The Jay Cutler Morning Ritual  (Read 11009 times)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Re: The Jay Cutler Morning Ritual
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 06:19:25 AM »
i consider myself to be somewhat of jay's fan, but holy fuck his videos are becomming impossible to watch

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 09:47:30 AM »
Jay looks small. For Jay.
looks it,streamlined jay I think he looks good and will be ripped up well,def used to a bigger version but you never know how much he fills out come show time.i think this was a good move for him at this age .

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 09:54:07 AM »
"Jay makes bed"

Wonderful.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 09:59:47 AM »
Looks like he's getting the bed ready for his next client

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 10:08:13 AM »
This video confirms for me that he is divorced (since people still question it). 

Only men with regrets make a bed and put the decorative pillows (that their former spouse or girlfriend purchased) on it each morning.   

Plus, within this lavish bedroom set in this multimillion dollar estate there are two more give aways that he is single.....$9 boxfan and $20 towerfan.  A wife might let you get away with the tower fan, but the box fan in the master bedroom LOL....no way......Kerry long gone.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 10:40:33 AM »
He seems so down... somebody give him a hug and some banzai bobs, stat...    no homo.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 10:42:30 AM »
He seems so down... somebody give him a hug and some banzai bobs, stat...    no homo.

Well, go ahead and wear a 'no homo' shirt.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 10:44:45 AM »
Is that a giant bed?  Because Jay looks like a midget next to it.
Big bed, but Jay looks smaller than 2009! 4th place for him!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 12:42:35 PM »
Losing the dogs seems like a big plus, losing a supportive wife....not so much, but no one knows how that was going.  Having this random kid shoot videos of you, just strange...and that's coming from me.
It sounds like a fanboy won the "live with Cutler for a year" contest in MD...small print: wash soiled posing trunks...by hand, film random daily events.
I guess he won. ???
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 12:51:03 PM »
Losing the dogs seems like a big plus, losing a supportive wife....not so much, but no one knows how that was going.  Having this random kid shoot videos of you, just strange...and that's coming from me.
It sounds like a fanboy won the "live with Cutler for a year" contest in MD...small print: wash soiled posing trunks...by hand, film random daily events.
I guess he won. ???
Croatch you need to make videos again instead of the constant stream of negative posts. You were quite the getbig star back in the day  :D
follow the arrows

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 12:57:19 PM »
Holy fuck, any man that spends that much time putting pillows on his bed every morning needs to have his mancard revoked asap.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2013, 01:44:01 PM »
He is not well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »
Jay looks small. For Jay.

Im getting a creeping feeling that what ronnie said - that moment, 3 weeks before the show, when you suddenly realize you're TOO SMALL and once you lose that fat, you realize YOU LOST TOO MUCH MUSCLE...

I think I'm more convinced than ever that he doesn't do this show.  He might not know it yet... but he really does look small now that he's getting close to the show.  Kai and Ramy don't look small.   

Ronnie is a smart man when it comes to this - he went thru it and truly believed he would be just as good.... and when he came back, it was 3 weeks out, and THAT is when Ronnie finally noticed it.  jay's 4 weeks out now. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
Im getting a creeping feeling that what ronnie said - that moment, 3 weeks before the show, when you suddenly realize you're TOO SMALL and once you lose that fat, you realize YOU LOST TOO MUCH MUSCLE...

I think I'm more convinced than ever that he doesn't do this show.  He might not know it yet... but he really does look small now that he's getting close to the show.  Kai and Ramy don't look small.   

Ronnie is a smart man when it comes to this - he went thru it and truly believed he would be just as good.... and when he came back, it was 3 weeks out, and THAT is when Ronnie finally noticed it.  jay's 4 weeks out now. 

WE'LL SEE..HE DOES NOT LOOK THAT SMALL...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2013, 01:52:18 PM »

I thought this this morning watching the video..... "Shit, Rob is right. He's small, too small, small enough I can see him pulling out of the show." But then, I thought, Jay is the Kinda guy to show up anyway just to prove a point that he was doing the show even he shows up looking like ass.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2013, 01:58:49 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2013, 02:01:15 PM »
I thought this this morning watching the video..... "Shit, Rob is right. He's small, too small, small enough I can see him pulling out of the show." But then, I thought, Jay is the Kinda guy to show up anyway just to prove a point that he was doing the show even he shows up looking like ass.

Yeah, he still looks great in a mirror... but 267?   That's what Jay himself registered, right?  Everyone saying 278, 280, but I read something about 267 was what he listed on his daily weight thing he does... that's what, 252 on show day once water drops?  Maybe under 250?  I'd like to see a scale output to clarify that... IF IF IF he is 267 today, yes, he's gonna be outsized in a big way.

I've read lots of numbers in the reporting, so I could be mistaken there... IMO he looks 267 or even 265... I don't see 280 pounds of human being there, I just dont.  But hey, I'm a fan, not a judge.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
jay's videos have been lame for years

ever since that homo started following him around

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2013, 02:04:51 PM »
1, i don't know which would be worse.. having to make that bastard every day, or having to clear the cunt off every night when you're knackered and all you wanna do in jump into bed but you can't because of all those faggy cushions  ::)

2, there's no way on earth a single bloke should EVER have bed made up like that in the first place! such cushiony nonsense is only ever permissible if, and ONLY if, there is a lady of the house.

3, jay's bed is ridiculously small for a man of his size.  

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2013, 02:25:37 PM »
jay's videos have been lame for years

ever since that homo started following him around

Dave Bourlet is an underrated schmoe. I believe this ass kisser is as creepy as the mayor.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »
What happened to Jays other schmoe who was with him a few years ago....     the dude with the triceps implants ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
What happened to Jays other schmoe who was with him a few years ago....     the dude with the triceps implants ???

He became bored of Jay's presence.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2013, 03:37:38 PM »
Making a bed up like that I don't what say, I huge former Mr O doing shit like that he is lost he could pay Arnold's maid to do that.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
Croatch you need to make videos again instead of the constant stream of negative posts. You were quite the getbig star back in the day  :D
Nothing more dull than positive posts. I come hear to take a shit, then leave.
N

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
Making a bed up like that I don't what say, I huge former Mr O doing shit like that he is lost he could pay Arold's maid to do that.

Rituals like these have meditative qualities, but yeah, he is lost with his control freak attitude.