Author Topic: Getbiggers, here is your genetic proof the African American are not African.  (Read 15080 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Getbiggers, here is your genetic proof the African American are not African.
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 04:10:13 PM »
That's a mighty big word for a knuckle-dragger. Careful, now.    ;D

Wiggs has no idea what the data means.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Getbiggers, here is your genetic proof the African American are not African.
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2013, 04:10:44 PM »
They are predominately sub-saharan African with up to 20% european admixture.  Unlike you I understand the data wiggs

Wrong

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
Wrong

No, youre wrong.  You are completely clueless on how to interpret this data.   Ive read the studies.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 04:11:41 PM »
Wiggs has a very big mouth.  Maybe if he stopped stuffing it WIth food, he wouldnt have to be one if the "all talk" paper tigers around here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2013, 04:12:05 PM »
That's a mighty big word for a knuckle-dragger. Careful, now.    ;D
Settle down tree swinger.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 04:12:43 PM »
Wiggs has a very big mouth.  Maybe if he stopped stuffing it WIth food, he wouldnt have to be one if the "all talk" paper tigers around here.

He is completely misreading the data.   
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »
Ouch! That's a 'meet me outside, right fucking now,' post.    

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 04:13:40 PM »
No, youre wrong.  You are completely clueless on how to interpret this data.   Ive read the studies.

No, you're wrong. I've read the studies. You are completely clueless on how to interpret the data.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 04:14:34 PM »
No, you're wrong. I've read the studies. You are completely clueless on how to interpret the data.
I see poop being thrown next. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 04:15:30 PM »
I see poop being thrown next. ;D

I'm just playing his nonsensical word games. I don't listen to a thing he says.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 04:15:49 PM »
Damn looks like we got to have whores.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 04:16:23 PM »

Problem being no one takes YOU seriously.  You're the new idiot around here. You have actually made shizzo seem normal.

Good job  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
Yes, you seem like the kind of guy that puts his fingers in his ears and screams naaaah naaaah naaaah I'm not listening to you naahaahhaaaaaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »

Well you really should if want to be factual.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 04:21:39 PM »
Yes, you seem like the kind of guy that puts his fingers in his ears and screams naaaah naaaah naaaah I'm not listening to you naahaahhaaaaaa

Hes just trolling.  No one can be this ignorant.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »

Lol. No. But when he comes here and just says "You're interpreting it wrong when it's written as it's written and explained pretty damn well, well then what's a man supposed to do. That's his only defense not to look like a fool these last months. He's lol hilarious. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »
Lol. No. But when he comes here and just says "You're interpreting it wrong when it's written as it's written and explained pretty damn well, well then what's a man supposed to do. That's his only defense not to look like a fool these last months. He's lol hilarious.  

You are absolutely wrong. You have no clue how to interpret the data.   I suggest you do further research.  Lets do a quick poll and see how many people think Im a fool versus how many think you are.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »
You are absolutely wrong. You have no clue how to interpret the data.   I suggest you do further research.  

No thanks I'm good. Got what I needed. Have good day.  :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »
What a joke

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 04:24:33 PM »
No thanks I'm good. Got what I needed. Have good day.  :)

You can't win.  I have facts  on my side.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »

Again.....but everyone thinks YOUR'E the idiot.  You can carry on all day saying you are right.  Nobody here is buying what you are selling, stupid.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 04:25:31 PM »
You can't win.  I have facts  on my side.

Of course ya do.  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »
What a joke
No shit......who has 3G these days ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »
I believe you brother Wiggs. But how does this help solve social problems like when the group of young Hebrews in my neighborhood broke into my girlfriends car and stole her stereo?

LMAOOOOOOOO

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 04:26:32 PM »
Of course ya do.  :-*

I do.  You resent me because I call you on your BS.
A